Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

croPath

May 10, 2017
reminds me of the old slavemaker game but very barebones version of it sadly

Oct 29, 2020
Wondering how much gay content there is currently and if it's worth playing just for that (and if the straight content is avoidable or will always be mandatory; bc if it is then I can just avoid wasting time).

Saw some comments debating the tag and that there was actual m/m content (not just 1 trap [which exist for straight men in the 1st place; if anyone disagrees I'd be happy to explain] in a see of women) planned a while back, so it'd be good to know without having to read through all the changelogs since then.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Wondering how much gay content there is currently and if it's worth playing just for that (and if the straight content is avoidable or will always be mandatory; bc if it is then I can just avoid wasting time).

Saw some comments debating the tag and that there was actual m/m content (not just 1 trap [which exist for straight men in the 1st place; if anyone disagrees I'd be happy to explain] in a see of women) planned a while back, so it'd be good to know without having to read through all the changelogs since then.
As said the game don't really have gay content but it supports systems to do so. A simple all man package would do the job (how? it depends on how the modder adds it, if it's pure gay or straight but your employees are just mens) (y)

tonyarbano

Mar 25, 2018
hi, i was wondering, how does the stretch mechanic work exactly, cant really figure out if its random or not, and why are certain differences in length and width compatible while others arent even if smaller

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
you need to change something about the fan mechanic. it makes it impossible to just press throught and strech girls.
maybe change it so that customers are ordered based on size or limit the amout of fans and slowly filter out the smaller ones.
i have not managed to get a single girl to horse level. since going throught 40+ people just to find the one that can get that little bit more out of the girl isnt worth it. also maybe give a sort function so certain girls can be put on top since at a certain amount it becomes tidious to scroll throught it all.

also for the character pack from ninoss, a bunch of girls max out before they can reach the scenes. Dva cant get canine, tentacle and horse but has scenes for them because she reaches her max strech.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
also for the character pack from ninoss, a bunch of girls max out before they can reach the scenes. Dva cant get canine, tentacle and horse but has scenes for them because she reaches her max strech.
It's already fixed on my side but I'm waiting for an arenas update/fix to release a big fatty update, with more pic + 5 new arenas and items to play with ;)

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
hello, i downloaded the latest ver of the game and tried adding in a custom character, only to be met with the black screen bug. i checked the pacc a few times and everything seems to be okay, according to the howtomod. ill attach the file, i mightve just missed something or made a stupid typo, but help will be greatly appreciated :D

I'm also still have this issue. I saw that there was a fix aimed at it, and figured I'd let it go and try the newer version, but it's still giving me a black screen.

To be fair, it makes it slightly farther. Instead of instant black screen, I get half a second of 'Loading...' when I click Start Game...

I'll attach a rar with the files, since it won't let us post actual .pacc files. Literally just a few images thrown in and I left the data more or less untouched, just changing the girl's name.

Feb 28, 2021
Yea i have the issue of my girls not stretching to the necessary size for the arena as well. Even though i know for sure that i can afford it, have the monster, and that they have the art for it.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
If I take one of Ninoss's custom packages and add it to a clean install of 0.13, it works.
If I change it from a pacc to a zip, and back again, it works.
If I unzip the re-zip it, I get the black screen bug.
I'm using WinRAR if that helps.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
hello, i downloaded the latest ver of the game and tried adding in a custom character, only to be met with the black screen bug. i checked the pacc a few times and everything seems to be okay, according to the howtomod. ill attach the file, i mightve just missed something or made a stupid typo, but help will be greatly appreciated :D
I'm also still have this issue. I saw that there was a fix aimed at it, and figured I'd let it go and try the newer version, but it's still giving me a black screen.

To be fair, it makes it slightly farther. Instead of instant black screen, I get half a second of 'Loading...' when I click Start Game...

I'll attach a rar with the files, since it won't let us post actual .pacc files. Literally just a few images thrown in and I left the data more or less untouched, just changing the girl's name.
If I take one of Ninoss's custom packages and add it to a clean install of 0.13, it works.
If I change it from a pacc to a zip, and back again, it works.
If I unzip the re-zip it, I get the black screen bug.
I'm using WinRAR if that helps.
I see a general issue here.

The packages you've sent are rar archives, you should create a zip archive (by default WinRAR creates a rar archive)

Edit: Here are working examples (Rename to .pacc extension):

Last edited:

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
I see a general issue here.

The packages you've sent are rar archives, you should create a zip archive (by default WinRAR creates a rar archive)

Edit: Here are working examples (Renamed to .pacc extension):
Oh my god it was literally that easy. I'm a fool.

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
XD, creating a new character is super easly, it took for me around 10 minutes where 8 was for searching images, but with many characters the game is laggy af :/

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Don't forget to compress/resize your images to make them under 500ko and under 2k.
It helps a lot and make your package way lighter for downloads too ^^

May 6, 2019
Dunno if it's been mentionned before (i must admit i read a few pages diagonally) but i've noticed the game takes up quite a heavy load on the memory after a while. i've kept it open in the background for a few hours (had to work on something) and when i noticed the usual flickering on my browser (my first alert about low memory), i checked task manager and the game was using 10Gigs of memory. Is it a typical Unity thing or could there be a memory leak going on with the game ?

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes