Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unusedacount

Apr 9, 2020
Ok, this one is my fault. During the upgrade from 0.3 to 0.31 all of my lesbian events broke and I didn't fix them, because I plan to remake them once the FreePrivateRooms bug and the State : Free bug are fixed.
If you really want to fix them, change ImpossibleRequirement to just Impossible and RandomRequirement to just Random.
I'm fixing all of your events just because I want to, do you want them to update yours?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017

Here. I still plan on remaking them once the FreePrivateRooms bug and the State : Free bug are fixed.

Reactions: fmanaway

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
New Pack:
Contains: Claire (The Summoning), Lydia Deetz (Beetlejuice), Sadako (The Ring)

Happy Halloween!

Reactions: fmanaway

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
I've tried some Lora with Crusch Lulu on Stable Diffusion and tried to do a .pacc :

I hope you enjoy

main.png

DeCa33

May 16, 2018
Figured I'd ask here, for those that tried the UE port, how did you get it to work? I couldn't figure out how to get it to really work myself.

SomeDev

Jun 29, 2023
I've uploaded a new version of the Unreal port here:

Be aware it deviates from the original game a bit, it now supports buying more arenas (starts at 100k and increases in price by 50k with each purchase) because that was bottlenecking progress, it keeps track of the last selected worker in the reception when switching to different pages, and I added a button to automatically assign the most profitable clients to workers who aren't doing anything. I also tweaked the default client pool to have an easier mix of sizes and relaxed restrictions for sizes workers will accept, and allowed the number of clients to scale with more workers so you don't run out of clients as easily with over 100 workers.

Figured I'd ask here, for those that tried the UE port, how did you get it to work? I couldn't figure out how to get it to really work myself.
You have to have the original game installed and you install the paccs for that as normal, then when you first run the Unreal version you have to go to options from the main menu and "Choose Pacc Path" and point it to a directory inside where you installed the original game to so it knows where to get the data from. It just uses the data from the original game so you need to keep the original game around.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Starting up the UE port for the first time and it's a great improvement. The options to filter gender and the extra arenas were long wanted additions and the game starts up much quicker. Takes like 15 minutes for the unity version to start up with all the Paccs I have. This UE port should definitely be an extra link on the first page.

Even has the scrolling bar I personally always wanted <3

The only negative is that Your save from the unity version will not carry over..

Last edited:

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
I've uploaded a new version of the Unreal port here: Workupload

Be aware it deviates from the original game a bit, it now supports buying more arenas (starts at 100k and increases in price by 50k with each purchase) because that was bottlenecking progress, it keeps track of the last selected worker in the reception when switching to different pages, and I added a button to automatically assign the most profitable clients to workers who aren't doing anything. I also tweaked the default client pool to have an easier mix of sizes and relaxed restrictions for sizes workers will accept, and allowed the number of clients to scale with more workers so you don't run out of clients as easily with over 100 workers.

You have to have the original game installed and you install the paccs for that as normal, then when you first run the Unreal version you have to go to options from the main menu and "Choose Pacc Path" and point it to a directory inside where you installed the original game to so it knows where to get the data from. It just uses the data from the original game so you need to keep the original game around.
Hey so Bug report, MKS's Pokepacks stopped working for me in the unreal version. I've got them working again but it was either

(a) The ♂ in the names of the folders and in the data.hjson files were causing it to not read them*, or
(b) there was a "thumbnailreuse" thing at the top of Cinderace's data.hjson and that was causing the entire pack to not load.

*It seemed like even one ♂ would cause none of them to show up

I don't think it's the worst problem in the world, but changing everything was a pain.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
not likely to happen. I don't have every pacc and my list is 20 GB. Just head to the google doc and grab from there 1 by 1. choose via preference.
i ment more like a list of ones you can download in one area to find them instead of combing through the pages

mideanon

May 30, 2018
One of the Jinx masturbating images isn't loading. Judy hopps has the exact same image in both oral and handjob

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes