Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OxKing

Jun 30, 2019
I cant figure it out, the options when I right click characters are blank, the items are sometimes available, when available they sometimes do nothing, I dont see any options to directly interact with characters other than with items, I dont see any way to build rooms.

Am I an idiot? what am I missing here?

Ruby_Toy

Sep 24, 2020
I cant figure it out, the options when I right click characters are blank, the items are sometimes available, when available they sometimes do nothing, I dont see any options to directly interact with characters other than with items, I dont see any way to build rooms.

Am I an idiot? what am I missing here?
Dorm rooms are 3k and their picture is a blue bed, Private rooms are 8k and looks like a purple circle with 5 purple love hearts on it.

I'm stuck on trying to figure out how to train skills above novice, I've bought the different books and added them to employees, but they just wear off eventually and the skill remains novice...even when I make them only engage in the act the book is for the skill doesn't go up to the next level.

Feel like the game needs a guide now.

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
soon as i get above 5 people my money just tanks its costing about 2k more than the weekly quota shows its supposed to be. its done this like 3-4 runs in a row where after a certain point i go from making 3k+ a week to loseing money.

RandomGuy32

Jun 24, 2018
Can't seem to piece together how to unlock the arena events, even with buying relevant items. Wonder if mods break stuff this version, although probably just missing basic things. Also same as above on not sure how to raise skills above Novice.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Can't seem to piece together how to unlock the arena events, even with buying relevant items. Wonder if mods break stuff this version, although probably just missing basic things. Also same as above on not sure how to raise skills above Novice.
for some reason the arena is a really expensive purchase near the bottom. havent gotten there myself yet.

Reactions: RandomGuy32

Bimble

Nov 4, 2017
I dont have an arena button, is there a way to unlock that?

nvm, someone posted the answer right as i posted this oops

Last edited:

Jamvencarter

Mar 8, 2018
soon as i get above 5 people my money just tanks its costing about 2k more than the weekly quota shows its supposed to be. its done this like 3-4 runs in a row where after a certain point i go from making 3k+ a week to loseing money.
I just had to restart, I found out each room you buy has a weekly upkeep. So perhaps that's what is tanking your money?

Braunnn

Feb 18, 2021
WOW a major update
I love this game but I really hopes the update smooths out the experience with save slot etc

AnAngryKiwi919

Jan 12, 2022
Is there something I'm missing here with obedience? For some characters it takes literal eons to get anything past useful, this is worst yet for some of the higher characters where you bleed funds because their obedience barely crawls anywhere past level one.

DracoMagnus

Oct 5, 2019
It seems like I'm missing something:
How do I assign Items to my girls?
And is there a way to raise the maximum arousal the girls can have?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I tried this game, I tend to like games like this, but it is extremely difficult to level obedience for certain characters, and even then it is slow, I went through a full year of having someone with only 1 obedience and a max arousal of 18, and it was impossible to get obedience past 1, if you started with that character, it's usually a game over because that character will never make a profit. I would not recommend this game to ANYONE until there is a way to train characters, something people have been begging for since 2022.

snurple

Jun 17, 2018
I don't really understand the change to the game. Needlessly complicated, changes the game loop too much. This is a glorified gallery and all that needed changing were some QoL on v0.3, not whatever this is. The fact that myself and other people can't figure out how to play the game, and if we do, it plays far too slowly is a problem.

The big issue is mainly that you never want to spend too long without unlocking a picture, and v0.4 just horrifyingly misses the mark.

Also is there really NO way to just guarantee that every character can use at least one action? The amount of times where you just have to skip a day because of some bogus RNG is just not fun and actively detracts from the game.

Ruby_Toy

Sep 24, 2020
I have no idea how to even play this game...like, how do I even make the girls sleep with the clients?
After you hire someone you go to the 'Reception tab', to the right of their image there should be a "serve" button, if not then their obedience is to low for the clients, so click "Next day" until the "serve" button appears.
so quesion, are the saves a file? where would they be located at?
ThatBrothelGame_Data/StreamingAssets/Saves (most likely, haven't tested to confirm, just found it and a file in there)
Three questions, First, the 0.3 packs work on 0.4 version? Second, have a discord server? Third, In some place people still making characters pack?
1) Yes. 2) Yes, if you load the game there is a discord button on the main screen that should take you to it. 3) Not sure, but I've seen a couple updates of packs in the last 2 months on the discord.
Is there something I'm missing here with obedience? For some characters it takes literal eons to get anything past useful, this is worst yet for some of the higher characters where you bleed funds because their obedience barely crawls anywhere past level one.
I noticed the same, seems different characters have different obedience growth rates, you just have to experiment until you find the ones that go up fast and then use them at the start of your games. Maybe one of the new items increases the speed it increases? but I haven't looked to see.
It seems like I'm missing something:
How do I assign Items to my girls?
And is there a way to raise the maximum arousal the girls can have?
After you buy a item go into the Reception tab and then right click on the picture of your girl, can "apply item". There is a tread mill in the store for 30k that says it helps build up stamina, so maybe there is a way to increase arousal max too.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 14 Votes