Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Game got real complicated. Not necessarily a bad thing but either we need better item descriptions or some type of tutorial
PS. made a seperate folder for a non modified game to maybe help learn how the game supposed to work and see if the mods are keeping the new events from appearing

draco0162

May 21, 2022
some of the debug commands seem to no longer work as well, and i dont see werewolf nor the pheromones in the shop, anyone know why that is?

TrapStelle

Oct 22, 2020
such a strange thing... with each update the gameplay of the game get worst and worst... grind fiesta non sensical skill upgrades extra cost for things that were already costly lol... it seems like cheating is the way to play the game

Reactions: eyvgbhunijmwk

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
such a strange thing... with each update the gameplay of the game get worst and worst... grind fiesta non sensical skill upgrades extra cost for things that were already costly lol... it seems like cheating is the way to play the game
That or setting up a macro to automate it

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
some of the debug commands seem to no longer work as well, and i dont see werewolf nor the pheromones in the shop, anyone know why that is?
They are not supposed to be in the shop. You can get pheromones by having Marina at 80 obedience and having her masturbate while having an empty vial. Or you can unlock pheromones in the shop by get Astolfo to 200 obedience. To get a werewolf you have to give Samus a shotgun, and have 3 tranquilizers.

I think You can get pheromones from crates as well.

draco0162

May 21, 2022
They are not supposed to be in the shop. You can get pheromones by having Marina at 80 obedience and having her masturbate while having an empty vial. Or you can unlock pheromones in the shop by get Astolfo to 200 obedience. To get a werewolf you have to give Samus a shotgun, and have 3 tranquilizers.

I think You can get pheromones from crates as well.
and this information is in the game where? cuz yeah... 100% dont see any of that information in the game, this update has made what used to be a fun minimal grind game, into grind heavy game with hidden things in it

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes