Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Only issue I am having is saying I dont have permissions to change the file. Tried everything not sure what I am missing or if you happen to know.
hmm try extracting both the rar and the pack, replace the folders from main package with the ones from the mod and then use win rar to re-compress mainpackage making sure it's once again called "mainpackage.pacc"

zfdvcv

Dec 23, 2017
Haven't found myself but most likely one of the girls with a job related special or "connections" wihich will have something spawn in your shop when at 200 obedience

Alright thanks and you're thing works well for me, only the see through cloth still at 600 obedience/arousal but all works fine ( thanks again )

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Are you using old pacc files with the new version of the game? Not many pacc files have been updated for the new 0.42 mechanics and features.
Might be why, I used this thread gdoc list that has the 0.41 version compatible.
And looking at the male character json files, each is missing the protrusion and slot properties...

tharthol

May 1, 2019
Might be why, I used this thread gdoc list that has the 0.41 version compatible.
And looking at the male character json files, each is missing the protrusion and slot properties...
What male character paccs have been updated .41/.42? I haven't made any male ones. The only ones should be in the Main Package.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
What male character paccs have been updated .41/.42? I haven't made any male ones. The only ones should be in the Main Package.
Crap, apparently none of them except the main package, I read the table wrongly it seems (prolly only checked if in AIO or something).
I'm gonna edit the json files of the ones I have and see if that works for me.

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes