Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
What are the Debug Commands anyone got a list?
To unlock Debug Click 0.42 Release until debug appears thats all I know

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Howtomod.txt line 310 and down lists all the debug commands
I read and Copied the HowtoMod Link to my NotePad, What I am looking for is individual IDs for Items in store mainly Pets and Arena Items that aren't showing up and a way to tweek obedience levels. 3000 obedience is a little high and I really don't like having to grind with all characters just too time consuming.

Reactions: PootisPenser76

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I read and Copied the HowtoMod Link to my NotePad, What I am looking for is individual IDs for Items in store mainly Pets and Arena Items that aren't showing up and a way to tweek obedience levels. 3000 obedience is a little high and I really don't like having to grind with all characters just too time consuming.
1. Howtomod has section on ids and how thery're built.

2. Ive said it before and ill say it again. Game is not that grindy if you know what youre doing, and not all mechanics have been discovered.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
1. Howtomod has section on ids and how thery're built.

2. Ive said it before and ill say it again. Game is not that grindy if you know what youre doing, and not all mechanics have been discovered.
meanwhile I have no idea what I'm doing.
always have negative income :3

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Just
meanwhile I have no idea what I'm doing.
always have negative income :3
The Game goes slow at fist but with equipment and proper money management you can eventually hit a point where money is a non issue. When you start out, get cheap employees with low weekly wages. as their obedience and stats grows customers will pay more, which is multiplied by certain buyable clothing. The way most people lose is buy not paying attention of how much profits they're making per week before buying rooms or anything else that adds on to weekly costs

2.80 star(s) 14 Votes