Aug 2, 2023
I asked now Koga on discord. Seems he is still not allowed to post here, got banned... Which is weird sins I know him as one of the nicest guys here on F95. And according him his mod was even already updated to the new game version, too. Which makes it even weirder. He mentioned with the dev's help he could maybe get that solved, but he actually don't want anymore. Understandable for me.
Bah, that's rough as hell to hear. Sucks that it happened like that, but completely understandable to not want to interact with a pushed situation like this.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
I asked now Koga on discord. Seems he is still not allowed to post here, got banned... Which is weird sins I know him as one of the nicest guys here on F95. And according him his mod was even already updated to the new game version, too. Which makes it even weirder. He mentioned with the dev's help he could maybe get that solved, but he actually don't want anymore. Understandable for me.
Guess we won't get a mod for the next version anymore. Seeing that on his website, the mod is listed as "discontinued". That really sucks. Carry on I guess.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
That's honestly a perfectly reasonable reaction, and I fully support him in refusing to deal with it, there is so much confusion on here as to what is or isn't allowed it's a literal minefield. Wait when you say 'got banned' I hope you're referring to his mod and not Koga himself?

Reactions: Burgh917

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
played it for the first time and have to say i really like it. but there is one problem i have with this.... how the hell got the godzilla into the office when the mc never was in there before?

Aug 2, 2023
That's honestly a perfectly reasonable reaction, and I fully support him in refusing to deal with it, there is so much confusion on here as to what is or isn't allowed it's a literal minefield. Wait when you say 'got banned' I hope you're referring to his mod and not Koga himself?
I don't know normally how this site shows banned users, but his profile doesn't seem to show any state of that, so probably just the mod.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's getting a bit OT here, but I think he really meant not being allowed to post here in this game thread anymore

Reactions: Kaos_Theory

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I'm sure there are many people who have a copy of Day 1 and the patch, but until someone says it's safe to share it with the community it's doubtful anybody will. I find the censorship around pixels regardless of 'intended' age or looks to be silly, but it's not up to me so my viewpoint is pointless in this regard.
Ah, well this is confusing. It sounds like the original Day 1 violated rule 7, but this change seems to have been done of the author's own volition. That would imply that it didn't. Anyone know for sure which?

Dec 14, 2020
How much content are we going to miss if we reject the mind control drugs? I love that you've given us the choice, but if most of your content is dependant on it, then I'd probably just not play.

It'll be disappointing as fuck if the only reason you manage to fuck the brother's girl is because of drugs.

PARE system is cliche and ruins everything you set up in day one. You may want to telgraph these sooner so they don't feel as sudden/jarring. Having all the first day interactions rely on the regular charm approach sends the wrong message. If you opened with PARE, I would have stopped playing before getting invested.

You've now got charm, drugs and abuse of authority. These approaches all fit different MCs. There's no reason for one guy to use all these approaches. PARE and drugs are definitely going to be easier to write than human interactions but it just feels like a waste. Morgana was already breaking after one conversation. Using drugs makes that entire swimming scene meaningless.

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
will you post the new updated artwork for the characters?. Will you make the old characters abit more teenage looking and still keep them in the game?. Just make sure their age is 18.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
.RogueZero

I tried to read everything you wrote, but I would just like to ask a question, because I don't think anyone asked.

What was the reason why you took off the patch?

AsTc3r

Sep 6, 2021
Incest and age input patch for That New Teacher Day 2

Will not work on future versions use the patch from the game main post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch made by TheRonin69

View attachment patch.rpy

Last edited:

Margon27

Jul 7, 2021
German Translation - Update Day2 ready.
Deutsche Übersetzung dieses Spiels ist fertig.
LINK:
Enjoy! Viel Spaß!

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
my favorite part was cucking Darrius, can't wait to cuck the brother. there's not enough games with netori in them, needs more netori in future patches. also Georgia was awesome, need more of her.
He is your bro, don't you feel guilty.

I enjoy netori for assholes and I think it has a mother/son exclusion. The son has been in her much longer than the father has ever been in her, he is just returning.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes