Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
He is your bro, don't you feel guilty.
Guilty? Not in the slightest, while the brother in this game does seem to be a decent guy, he also seems to be severely lacking what his girlfriend needs, whether that is because she's promiscuous or that the MC is just so forward that he is hard to resist, the brother's girl isn't putting up much if any resistance.

Reactions: notBatman747

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi guys! who forgot to erase day1 version from your installer directory, please can you share? i wish to compare versions.
i - alas - NOT forgot to erase day1 version (who am i? idiot? ofcoz!)
please, guys.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why does so many game says "How do you mean" instead of "What do you mean?" I feel like an idiot when I read How do you mean.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Hi guys! who forgot to erase day1 version from your installer directory, please can you share? i wish to compare versions.
i - alas - NOT forgot to erase day1 version (who am i? idiot? ofcoz!)
please, guys.
This has been addressed previously, I and many others still hold Day1 (with the loli looking characters) and those of us who have it, won't share because we don't know what the risks of sharing it on this site or any other might hold.

Why does so many game says "How do you mean" instead of "What do you mean?" I feel like an idiot when I read How do you mean.
Most of the time it's that the writer is not a native English speaker and in their language when machine translated it can come across as broken English such as the example you mentioned.

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
Most of the time it's that the writer is not a native English speaker and in their language when machine translated it can come across as broken English such as the example you mentioned.
It's also based on context. If asked a question or making a statement that requires further explanation:

A: "I always thought she was odd."
B: "Odd? How do you mean?"

"How do you mean?" and "What do you mean?" are pretty much interchangeable.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This has been addressed previously, I and many others still hold Day1 (with the loli looking characters) and those of us who have it, won't share because we don't know what the risks of sharing it on this site or any other might hold.
ok i get it.
well, will try to run unerase utility... maybe i will lucky.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It doesn't. There is a day 2. You probably haven't downloaded it. It's in the OP
ah. sorry. you actually right. i myself run day1 and day2 - placed these two screens one near of another and step by step compared... sorry. yes. day1 ended at end of day1... and day2 run sooner.
=))))

and.... umm .... why not work i-patch? Sophia is a Sophia and not mom.

Oct 8, 2023
ah. sorry. you actually right. i myself run day1 and day2 - placed these two screens one near of another and step by step compared... sorry. yes. day1 ended at end of day1... and day2 run sooner.
=))))

and.... umm .... why not work i-patch? Sophia is a Sophia and not mom.
Put patch in game folder?? Works for me

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
Am i losing it or the club scene with the girl who lies about her age had a different sex scene? or was there another game with the exact same context?

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
not bad. some similarities with Money or Morals - some scenes are basically the same. Not sire if coincidental or one influenced the other. I still liked both tho, so i don't care much.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes