spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
For one, if someone tried, then they'd have to deal with a 6'5" 300lb dude and they don't want that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a nice day.
So if somebody simply tried to prevent her from attacking them, you, a big bad "6'5" 300lb dude" would "deal with them" in her stead? I'm noticing a theme here (if there is truth to any of this).

I'm honestly hoping you're just exaggerating/LARPing. If not, I hope you never upset or anger her too badly.

Have a nice day and good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: feier

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So if somebody simply tried to prevent her from attacking them, you, a big bad "6'5" 300lb dude" would "deal with them" in her stead? I'm noticing a theme here (if there is truth to any of this).

I'm honestly hoping you're just exaggerating/LARPing. If not, I hope you never upset or anger her too badly.

Have a nice day and good luck.
I've tried being nice, buddy. Still going to try. We've been together a very long time. We mesh together. Something you probably know nothing about. Plus, I am a big guy. I wrote 300lbs before, but since I got sick, I've lost weight. So, am under 300 now. None of the matters though. I did say your advice was noted and rejected. Neither of us have been in fights in a long time. Her last one was when some retard called her an ugly midget and pushed her out of his way, she attacked him and I pulled her off and beat the shit out of the dude. So, as I said, your advice is noted and rejected. Neither of us has an anger problem, but if you mess with one of us, expect to get your ass served. Now, kindly stop proffering your advice.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Not even close. I think RogueZero is under the idea that bigger boobs means older. Which isn't the case. Then I stated my opinion that I like small boobs. lol

For one, if someone tried, then they'd have to deal with a 6'5" dude and they don't want that.
Have a nice day.
r/iamverybadass

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Not even close. I think RogueZero is under the idea that bigger boobs means older. Which isn't the case. Then I stated my opinion that I like small boobs. lol
Like I said at the start, it wasn't necessarily targeted at you, there are many who think that so I addressed it using your comment, that's all :LOL:.

Reactions: Dark Silence

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Just random opinion. The previous version was at least honest. This version disappointing in many ways. But i gues rules are rules. And flower path to hard and dangerous for devs rn...

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
That's the dev who is helping .RogueZero to determine what should or shouldn't be in the game. Hence the fact the girls are all being aged up and given bigger breasts. I'm a small boob guy. But it is what it is.
I hope he isn't helping RogueZero too much. That dev really knows how to fuck up LIs with piercings and tattoos.

I really like LIs of this game. It would be a shame if any girl comes up with pussy or tits piercings.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I hope he isn't helping RogueZero too much. That dev really knows how to fuck up LIs with piercings and tattoos.

I really like LIs of this game. It would be a shame if any girl comes up with pussy or tits piercings.
Well, I don't think it's that much help. But wouldn't be nice to see A cherry tattoo in the front that says: "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET" and a tattoo in the rear that says: "PARTY ALL NIGHT"? :ROFLMAO:

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021

Read my response, I literally don't help with character designs. If any girls get piercings or tattoos in the game, rogue put them there himself.

Also, just stop playing my game if they repulse you so much. Your rants in my thread aren't gonna change the designs, you have different tastes, it's as simple as that. A design is not fucked up for not appealing to you.

Last edited:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Also, just stop playing my game if they repulse you so much. Your rants in my thread aren't gonna change the designs, you have different tastes, it's as simple as that. A design is not fucked up for not appealing to you.
Yeah. We all want our girls to tattoo their whole body like a bimbo and sexualise their body by piercing their tits and pussy.

I'm so fucking glad you're not helping him with character designs. I'm still wary though cuz you Devs somehow influence your dev friends but RogueZero has made a great game so far and I hope he continues to do so without any outside influence or interference.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Yeah. We all want our girls to tattoo their whole body like a bimbo and sexualise their body by piercing their tits and pussy.

I'm so fucking glad you're not helping him with character designs. I'm still wary though cuz you Devs somehow influence your dev friends but RogueZero has made a great game so far and I hope he continues to do so without any outside influence or interference.
stare-ghost.gif
Have you talked to a woman?
(I was gonna elaborate on that question but it seems most appropriate left like that.)

Don't be surprised when devs don't line up to your impossibly puritanical standards, and don't blame me.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Have you talked to a woman?
So you're telling me that all the women you talk to are covered with tattoos and piercings? Damn dude. I don't envy you. Maybe those are the only type of women you can *talk* to. Would you mind sharing their onlyfans?

btw a girl without piercings and awful tattoos ain't "impossibly puritanical standards". It's not like every girl out there is slutting it up by modifying their body. Maybe that's the type of women you surround yourself with. So, find better women you can *talk* to :LOL:

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
So you're telling me that all the women you talk to are covered with tattoos and piercings? Damn dude. I don't envy you. Maybe those are the only type of women you can *talk* to. Would you mind sharing their onlyfans?

btw a girl without piercings and awful tattoos ain't "impossibly puritanical standards". It's not like every girl out there is slutting it up by modifying their body. Maybe that's the type of women you surround yourself with. So, find better women you can *talk* to :LOL:
you-dumbass.gif

Buddy, you've claimed a girl in my game is a slut for simply having nipple piercings. Your view of women is so two dimensional it's actually impressive. Having a piercing or a tattoo is not "slutting it up", and the mere fact you used that sentence is pretty fucking sad.

A girl without piercings or tattoos is not an impossibly puritanical standard. Expecting every girl to have no piercings or tattoos, is an impossibly puritanical standard.

Reactions: P3MIT

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
you've claimed a girl in my game is a slut for simply having nipple piercings.
"simply having nipple piercings"? You're saying as if getting nipple piercings is the most casual thing to do. lol
Having a piercing or a tattoo is not "slutting it up"
No one wakes up in the morning and decides to get nipple piercings all of a sudden. There's always some story behind those piercings and most of the times girls do it to sexualize themselves.

Tattoos are fine as long as they have some meaning behind them. That new girl in your game has her whole body covered with tattoos and all the tattoos seems so random. As if she decided to get them casually.
agarthaLodgings14.png
Expecting every girl to have no piercings or tattoos, is an impossibly puritanical standard.
I obviously don't expect every girl to not have piercings or tattoos. I ignore such girls IRL because there are billions of girls around so I do have a lot to choose from but in your game it's not like you have hundreds of girls so ignoring a main girl makes a lot of difference.

You characterised and designed your girls and you must have done it that way because you think they are ideal for YOU. If your idea of an ideal girl is someone who has her nipples pierced or covered her body with tattoos then I don't know what to think about that.

Atleast you made them avoidable and your game's story is one of the best and that's why I still play your game.

I like 'That new teacher' so I'm glad that you ain't influencing RogueZero because It would be a shame to skip any girl in this game.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Atleast you made them avoidable and your game's story is one of the best and that's why I still play your game.
Thank you for that.

It's fine to have preferences. just be careful about how you talk about them. "I'd have preferred if they had no tattoos" comes across much better than "their designs are fucked up". Even at that, it comes down to personal preference, it's not a critique that will contribute to the improvement of a game.

Some girls just wanna be pierced (anywhere depending on what she likes). I know girls who are virgins with plenty of piercings, and a few who've slept with about 2 dudes, of which they intend to marry the current one and the previous one was a past boyfriend, and they have nipple piercings. It's not a black and white situation. There are some girls with nipple piercings who sleep around a lot, but there's a lot with nipple piercings who don't do that.

Some tattoos can be super thought out while the others were done casually with a bit of thought, but mainly because they just like them. You'll be glad to know though that there is a particularly odd tattoo that will disappear in a future update that's there for story reasons, and there's been hints about it since way back in 0.3.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
There are some girls with nipple piercings who sleep around a lot, but there's a lot with nipple piercings who don't do that.
You might want to reverse that. There's a lot with nipple piercings who do that. Stereotypes are there for a reason afterall.

Ofcourse there are always exceptions but since nipple piercings are usually associated with sluts that makes it off putting for me.

btw in which category does melony fall? Virgin, fucked a few guys or sleep around a lot? I know that MC said she never had a bf but she sucked MC's dick like a pro and never mentioned about being inexperienced.
Some tattoos can be super thought out while the others were done casually with a bit of thought, but mainly because they just like them.
As I said before, some meaningful tattoos are fine. Tattoos are never to be taken casually. It's a life-changing experience. The one who treats tattoos casually doesn't really take things seriously and done a lot of bad shit in her life (for example fucking around) which is why I don't like tattoos.

They don't turn me off sexually but If I'm going to have a romantic relationship with a girl she shouldn't be having any weird or meaningless tattoos. Some small tattoos done for someone like family or close friends is fine I guess.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes