jasad

Dec 14, 2021
EDIT: 11 February 2024 -

The "Day 4" version has been released, and the updated mod is below. Enjoy! :)

Decided to put together a walkthrough for this to get max scenes (and be about as lewd as possible).

Get mod for game v4 at Mega:
That_New_Teacher_Day4-Walkthrough-Mod-v1.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or attached below if you can't, or don't want to, use Mega. Be sure to get the correct version.
thank you~ :LOL:

Taran776

May 18, 2022
They did. I found a Day1 version of the game in an outdated post on another site and some of the girls don't even look like the same girl aged up, but completely a different one lol
Do you still have it? Game's name makes it hard to look for.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Can't change girls age anymore?
Yes you can but not without extracting a file and altering it manually every single update, the file you'd need to edit is characters.rpy, I shared this because while it's been removed for whatever reason, it doesn't mean the user/player should be disallowed to change ages in their copy of the game.

They did. I found a Day1 version of the game in an outdated post on another site and some of the girls don't even look like the same girl aged up, but completely a different one lol
Yes, sadly the Loli's were removed for reasons the dev may or may not have mentioned previously, it's a shame really, I think it could have been a patch with the Loli renders in it as an addon or something but, the dev wanted it done this way.

Do you still have it? Game's name makes it hard to look for.
A few people still have the version before Loli's were removed, as to whether we can share it on here or elsewhere without being chastised is another thing

Reactions: Taran776

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, sadly the Loli's were removed for reasons the dev may or may not have mentioned previously, it's a shame really, I think it could have been a patch with the Loli renders in it as an addon or something but, the dev wanted it done this way
Everyone panicked, after the Westy(Proud Father dev) got arrested.

A few people still have the version before Loli's were removed, as to whether we can share it on here or elsewhere without being chastised is another thing
You can. But send them in a DM.

Reactions: Taran776

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I hadn't played the game yet and I was very disappointed that the creator "aged" the girls and then took away the ability to set their age from the player. This was one of biggest draws to the game in my eyes and I now wonder what his actual target audience is.

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
I hadn't played the game yet and I was very disappointed that the creator "aged" the girls and then took away the ability to set their age from the player. This was one of biggest draws to the game in my eyes and I now wonder what his actual target audience is.
566.gif

• Haha
Reactions: spooooki

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Everyone panicked, after the Westy(Proud Father dev) got arrested.

You can. But send them in a DM.
i dont care for lolis but im curious how they did look before, to see why so many ppl are making such a big fuss about it

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
i dont care for lolis but im curious how they did look before, to see why so many ppl are making such a big fuss about it
People make a big fuss about it because it was a change. And for some reason they have to complain about changes.

And its honestly annoying that the same topic comes up every few pages or whenever a new Update drops. I also liked the old models more, but does not change the fact that they wont come back.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
man i really need to know how they looked before xd
Here's old and new Georgia from the nightclub, if you're so interested. :whistle::coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I like the new models better, but the old ones were good too.

People who didn't pay a penny can't complain about the changes, unlike supporters who expected different content and got upset.

1BakaHentai

Nov 3, 2021
So as I understand author plans to add paywall content from day 5. I guess we can expect some drama after it leaks here.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
Seems like this needs age adjusting... If you change your age, you can be as lod as your mother or sister... Kind of strange.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes