Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Especially because the change happened roughly around the same time another Dev REALLY got into trouble for having such characters in his game.
Yeah after that stuff, I think it's really silly to demand devs to keep doing the same thing if they feel that type of content can get them in trouble. If you don't like the changes that is fair, but then just don't play the game. I don't see what they are expecting to accomplish by complaining about the same shit every time a new update comes out.

or use better platform instead of patreon.
Using a different platform doesn't really do shit if your concern is getting in trouble with the law in your country. I don't know if that is the case with this dev, but since he decided to change the characters right after what happened to westy, I think it's safe to assume that probably crossed his mind.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Absolutely. They've locked people out for less.
Which makes the dev being coerced even worse. As the end result is still the same...this isn't the first dev to let their arm get twisted, and it won't be the last. But something that gets left out of that conversation is what happens to the devs that show their spine is really a wet noodle. They still get banned or just abandon the game all together...caving only makes the problems worse...when will people ever learn.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
My point is that you mentioned that the plot is more important than the sexual content. And yet I dont really see how the characters being portrayed younger or older does impact the plot at all.
Would have remake the entire game which would cause least issue with the characters change instead of changing the models only. It impact cause changing characters add nothing of values while remaking the game and giving these characters more personality and characterism would have benefited the game more. I don't really fucking care if the characters change or not, my issue is when the Dev is wasting his time remaking the characters and earlier renders then he would have just remake the entire game and make the story more engaging and interesting. This shit will just cause more confusion and bugs along the way.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Their liking was "not get banned". My point still stands.
You originally said the dev didn't want to be associated with honeypot bait which is totally not true. Trying to be clever and taking your own words out of context does not change anything. The dev in their own words, made this vn how it was because they enjoyed it. Dev then said it was always planned to age them up, that was bs, but better than admitting guilt in a country where they knew it was illegal for sure.

I have no doubt's that the dev didnt plan to waste people's time and money but they did. It was very short sighted and they probably barely thought about it at all which is actually the crazy part in all this. I am not even sure why I am still writing here it wouldn't surprise me if the thread is nuked by a mod pretty soon. I personally have no horse in this race only the wish for dev's to be better and more professional than your average high schooler and stop dicking paying customers around if they want people to actually support them.

In general its not a bad vn so far and the dev atleast is forward with their plans which is a good thing aslong as the petite's dont suddenly become milf's and grow huge tits its all good for me.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3038732

Overview:
After being made redundant at your old job as a Lab Technician, You found an opportunity you cannot refuse! You have successfully secured a new job at a school! But something is wrong... The School isn't Government run... What could this mean? It is time to find out. And meet some new... and old acquaintances.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-04
Release Date: 2024-02-02
Developer: RogueOne - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (Day 3.5): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (Day 3.5): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
- Signatures - Walkthrough Mod+*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3108842 View attachment 2851884 View attachment 3095186 View attachment 3135358 View attachment 3135359 View attachment 3135360 View attachment 3095187 View attachment 3095188 View attachment 3095189 View attachment 3095191 View attachment 3095192 View attachment 3095193 View attachment 3095194 View attachment 3095195
Android port when?

Reactions: The King of Pirates

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
You originally said the dev didn't want to be associated with honeypot bait which is totally not true. Trying to be clever and taking your own words out of context does not change anything. The dev in their own words, made this vn how it was because they enjoyed it. Dev then said it was always planned to age them up, that was bs, but better than admitting guilt in a country where they knew it was illegal for sure.
Do you understand what "causation" means?
The dev made a game. Then they realized it might not have been smart to make it like that if they want to remain afloat/legal. They started modifying the game to suit both that requirement and their wish. We're here now.

Again, if you were to read my words carefully, you'd understand that "not wanting to get banned" and "not wanting to be associated with a shady thing" are correlated. Now we have both correlation and causation. Thanks for teaching me how my own thinking works.

I personally have no horse in this race (...)
Then why do you go out of your way to try to prove I'm somehow deceiving you or somebody else?
If you feel betrayed by the person you're financially supporting - then stop doing that. Cutting them off is the best way to show your disapproval. And if you've never supported them - that's literally not your problem because you never paid for it and you're simply voicing your personal disgruntlement.

Anyway, the case is pretty clear, and I'm done responding.
Have a nice day!

Oct 8, 2023
I want android version dude!
Then unless someone doesnt post it. you will have to wait for when it releases for everyone, on their discord says 11th, I've not played it yet waiting for it because of the bugs this one has

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, I found out how to edit the ages and it should go from save to save, just because the author can't have the ages be what they clearly are doesn't mean YOU can't. You can use URM, you can find it here.

After you add it to the game, open it and in the search tab by default it should be on "variable names", search for "_age" then go to the second page and you should see the name "classB_age" and the variable should be 18, I believe the author's original idea was to have it be 2 years younger than Suzie's age, modify it to your liking then if you look a bit more you should see "suz_age" and that one is the other important one, all the modifiable ages were based on those 2 (at first it was only Suzie's age that would then modify Class B ages but it is what it is)

Also you could modify all ages there, make your mom be 30, who cares lol.

Here is a picture of my version to illustrate and show you the places to click and the important values to modify, the places where they should be could be different since it depends on how many characters you've met but they should all be in page 2, at least with the amount of characters we have to date.

Hopefully this helps so that everyone can stop beating the author down, I'm sure they had an idea that includes lolis but for whatever reason it couldn't happen, it sucks that they couldn't make it happen the exact way they liked it and I'm sure that they are the ones suffering the most by having their artistic expression be policed, so just modify your shit and enjoy it since it's a cool game.

Mattchess

May 17, 2022
Hey, I found out how to edit the ages and it should go from save to save, just because the author can't have the ages be what they clearly are doesn't mean YOU can't. You can use URM, you can find it here.

After you add it to the game, open it and in the search tab by default it should be on "variable names", search for "_age" then go to the second page and you should see the name "classB_age" and the variable should be 18, I believe the author's original idea was to have it be 2 years younger than Suzie's age, modify it to your liking then if you look a bit more you should see "suz_age" and that one is the other important one, all the modifiable ages were based on those 2 (at first it was only Suzie's age that would then modify Class B ages but it is what it is)

Also you could modify all ages there, make your mom be 30, who cares lol.

Here is a picture of my version to illustrate and show you the places to click and the important values to modify, the places where they should be could be different since it depends on how many characters you've met but they should all be in page 2, at least with the amount of characters we have to date.

Hopefully this helps so that everyone can stop beating the author down, I'm sure they had an idea that includes lolis but for whatever reason it couldn't happen, it sucks that they couldn't make it happen the exact way they liked it and I'm sure that they are the ones suffering the most by having their artistic expression be policed, so just modify your shit and enjoy it since it's a cool game.
i thank you sir or madam, i have been waiting for someone to post something that could do this local side like this so we still get the original experience of the game (minus the fact that their new renders still exist) so i have been trying to keep up in the useless chat just to wait for it. you are a true blessing.

Reactions: licuki
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes