Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
And the Plot is that the characters are Lolis?

It is very clear that the initial plan was to have sexual content with those characters. Heck, shortly after the start MC already got a Blowjob through a Gloryhole.

I dont really see how Lolis are more "plot" than current characters.
Who cares if you find them loli or not. They were the reason most people supported/was interested in the game since the plot was literally a mess (Private school/incest/etc)
Not to mention half of the honey select games here have one/two characters that look pretty young or lolis. Even the popular game harem hotel.

It's so funny how many of you are outing themselves because the dev didn't want to associated with a honeypot bait and changed the game to their liking. Most of y'all don't even support them, but you're first to yell at clouds. Good job, internet.
Well, when people playing this game and suggesting it to others. Helping the game becomes more popular among communities is a form of support unless you think throwing money is the only support. I think it pretty reasonable for players to show their dissapppointment when the Dev change their characters model to generic honey select models with no uniqueness whatsoever. Particularly, people don't like change and these characters keep changing with every updates is not something I enjoy on top of save break lol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Well, when people playing this game and suggesting it to others. Helping the game becomes more popular among communities is a form of support unless you think throwing money is the only support. I think it pretty reasonable for players to show their dissapppointment when the Dev change their characters model to generic honey select models with no uniqueness whatsoever. Particularly, people don't like change and these characters keep changing with every updates is not something I enjoy on top of save break lol
Nah, fam. It's pretty clear why people got interested in the first place, and wasn't the character's "uniqueness". If anything, the models look so much more detailed now.

Anyway, the dev has made their stance clear - they won't come back to what was before. If anyone has got a problem with that, they may kindly fuck off move to other titles. End of story. Thanks for coming to my fTalk.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
My reactions exactly reading these comments. Bois mad about fictional characters.

Nah, fam. It's pretty clear why people got interested in the first place, and wasn't the character's "uniqueness". If anything, the models look so much more detailed now.

Anyway, the dev has made their stance clear - they won't come back to what was before. If anyone has got a problem with that, they may kindly fuck off move to other titles. End of story. Thanks for coming to my fTalk.
Yeah, I will definitely fuck off and play other games where Dev doesn't keep changing shits every updates to his likings when nothing is wrong with them. What's next Netorare? Sharing? Also, detailed characters? Bruh if he wanted detailed characters he should have focus more on characters personality, hobbies and backstory but these sluts are straight up virgin whore.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
My reactions exactly reading these comments. Bois mad about fictional characters.

Yeah, I will definitely fuck off and play other games where Dev doesn't keep changing shits every updates to his likings when nothing is wrong with them. What's next Netorare? Sharing? Also, detailed characters? Bruh if he wanted detailed characters he should have focus more on characters personality, hobbies and backstory but these sluts are straight up virgin whore.
Take a cue from your own nickname - Hate it? Fuck it.
Move of instead of seeking approval and attention of who doesn't give a damn. See ya.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Be sure to turn the lights off on your way out, the energy bills are crazy right now!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
People are still arguing about the changes?
..fam...cmon....u been here long enough....
...months after the game is completed.....ppl will still argue about the changes.....
...just enjoy the convos....
Their liking was "not get banned". My point still stands.
..i mean considering some of the other tags on it.....patreon can still yeet it.....if they ever feel like it....

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I think you will find it wasn't changed to the dev's liking at all or why make such young looking characters to begin with just to waste time making changes, it was obviously changed to not get blacklisted on site's like this one in the future.
That is true. Dev was coerced into changing the game...
so... why the fuss?

do people think shitting all over the dev will magically make him not be coerced?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
..i mean considering some of the other tags on it.....patreon can still yeet it.....if they ever feel like it....
Majority of the games on patreon are breaking some kind of rule, but the loli stuff, depending on where you live can get you in more trouble than just getting removed from patreon. I don't blame any dev for wanting to distance themselves from that type of content.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Majority of the games on patreon are breaking some kind of rule, but the loli stuff, depending on where you live can get you in more trouble than just getting removed from patreon. I don't blame any dev for wanting to distance themselves from that type of content.
Especially because the change happened roughly around the same time another Dev REALLY got into trouble for having such characters in his game.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Who cares if you find them loli or not. They were the reason most people supported/was interested in the game since the plot was literally a mess (Private school/incest/etc)
Not to mention half of the honey select games here have one/two characters that look pretty young or lolis. Even the popular game harem hotel.
My point is that you mentioned that the plot is more important than the sexual content. And yet I dont really see how the characters being portrayed younger or older does impact the plot at all.

Reactions: NotSoTasty
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes