Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
EDIT: 6 December 2023 - Fixed the download to include the cosmetic bug discovered in dayOne.rpy (thanks yoroseg!)

Please redownload the new mod v3 if you want it.

Decided to put together a walkthrough for this to get max scenes (and be about as lewd as possible).

Get mod for game v3.5 at Mega:
That_New_Teacher_Day3.5-Walkthrough-Mod-v3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or both attached below if you can't, or don't want to, use Mega. Be sure to get the correct version.
be the hero we need and update this please :cool:

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Shay and her scene were extremely fucking hot. It was a good update, all in all. Eroticism-wise, to me this keeps being one of the best games on F95. I hope the mom crumbles in the next one!

Only criticism I want to give her is when you have 15 LIs and 7-8 side characters, spending resources on a character that didn't make it into the side character section feels.. wasted?
I agree, I hope Shay will be actual side character and not a one-off character. Her scene was amazing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope pregnancy will be in this game, so far its the only thing left to add, wink, wink and another wink to the dev.:love::p:cool:

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
am I missing the joke where this spider lady shows up in these games? This is the third game I've seen her in View attachment 3326473
It's just that devs promote circle jerking each other's games. Not a fan of it, why not just do it outside of the game.
This game definetly takes a crown in amount of cameos there are. But it is what it is. That their game and they can do whatever they want.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
EDIT: 6 December 2023 - Fixed the download to include the cosmetic bug discovered in dayOne.rpy (thanks yoroseg!)

Please redownload the new mod v3 if you want it.

Decided to put together a walkthrough for this to get max scenes (and be about as lewd as possible).

Get mod for game v3.5 at Mega:
That_New_Teacher_Day3.5-Walkthrough-Mod-v3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or both attached below if you can't, or don't want to, use Mega. Be sure to get the correct version.
Thank you, are you going to put out a new mod for Day 4?

Reactions: Issikka

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Dunno how this got a 4.5* review. I mostly lost interest after the Day 2 changes/revamps. Only changes that could be worse to me is if unavoidable NTR is added as well.
Bad news mate, there is NTR. Good news mate, I think it's avoidable? I haven't really messed around with the choices that don't lead to getting laid. And, more importantly, you're the cucker, not the cuckee.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Bad news mate, there is NTR. Good news mate, I think it's avoidable? I haven't really messed around with the choices that don't lead to getting laid. And, more importantly, you're the cucker, not the cuckee.
While technically that is one version of the three letter word, no one ever considers it being as ntr. Everyone just simply calls it cheating or more specifically "Netori", and in "Netori" it's ALWAYS the MC who get's other people to cheat on their partner with the MC, i.e. MC here seducing his mother away from his father.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dunno how this got a 4.5* review. I mostly lost interest after the Day 2 changes/revamps. Only changes that could be worse to me is if unavoidable NTR is added as well.
What ntr???
I see the MC chucking 3 men so far but I have not seen any males trying to take MC's girls away from him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did say "if", and at this point I would not be surprised if that actually happened.
I doubt it.

Developer Notes:

• Hey! This is my first crack at doing anything like this. Writing, Rendering, Animating. I hope you enjoy it!
  • There is NO NTR. And never will be. YOU are the one doing the cucking.
  • The incest patch is fan made. And in no way shape or form, related to the developer.

Oct 8, 2023
Yeah I saw that incoming, just no scenes yet. While getting cucked/cheated on is horrible being an asshole and doing it to your little brother isn't much better, at least to me (so much for "bros before hos"). But to me that isn't even my main gripe, but having characters morphed or completely replaced to be a F95/Patreon-sellout is. Only 3 updates in and already so many changes in a couple more updates the MC won't even be a teacher anymore, despite the title (which will prob get changed as well).
So, you read the genre list in the original post because for some reason F95 does not have a netori tag..., saw netori, and still, you want to shit on it because it has netori and you don't like netori? Are you okay?

I didn't see any changes to characters from Day3.5 to Day4. Can you elaborate?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So, you read the genre list in the original post because for some reason F95 does not have a netori tag..., saw netori, and still, you want to shit on it because it has netori and you don't like netori? Are you okay?

Characters in days 1-3 were lolis and you could set their age. That was changed in either 3.5 or 4.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah I saw that incoming, just no scenes yet. While getting cucked/cheated on is horrible being an asshole and doing it to your little brother isn't much better, at least to me (so much for "bros before hos"). But to me that isn't even my main gripe, but having characters morphed or completely replaced to be a F95/Patreon-sellout is. Only 3 updates in and already so many changes in a couple more updates the MC won't even be a teacher anymore, despite the title (which will prob get changed as well).
Just leave this game be if you dont like it anymore. It is the Devs decision to step away from the Loli-Characters, and if this is so important for you, the game is not for you anymore.

But I guess there are non-sex games for you if you care about your fictional Brother.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017

Dev has redesigned some of the character models so that they don't resemble loli.
On day 3.5 it was Sadie, Yui and Georgia.
On day 4 it was Chrissy, Suzie. Also all background girls got changed on Day 1 too.
New vs old Chrissy for comparison.
Chrissy new.jpg Chrissy old.jpg

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes