anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Let's just say this used to have a loli tag on other AVN sites, up to Day 2-3. As far as I know there was no loli patch made (just an incest and age setter one), so it wasn't allowed here or on Patreon. But to the ones playing it since the demo the changes were quite jarring and even annoying. For one Emilie was made a foot taller so she was then taller than her bf (unrealistic, dunno of any girls that would date someone shorter than them), with the nightclub girl the MC hooked up with completely replaced by a different model. Dunno what else, at that point I gave up. Just another example of why I now never sub to anyone before 0.5 and haven't for the past couple years.
Yeah I ended up cancelling my pledge when the character changes were announced, early build was so good.

Honestly I feel like the dev should go back to the drawing board for some character designs because just the aged up versions look a lil weird to me, though that's just my opinion.

Oct 8, 2023
patch doesnt seem to work
edit:
So, people reported the ipatch does not work. So I tried looking for an alt fix without first double checking that it really does not work.
but actually the ipatch does work.
You just need to make sure you enable it in the settings.
it will change the persistent.gg variable for you.

day4 fix for ipatch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAllty

Sep 10, 2018
but don't start out as one then change it just because you discover later it won't be allowed on Patreon, Steam, F95, or whatever. Keep a bit of artistic integrity instead of selling it.
Why not? im sure most developers do this line of work to make a buck. not out of the goodness of their hearts so you can j*ck off. I think it's fair to make changes to the game if the developer later discovered the game wont be allowed on most platforms. just unsubscribe if it doesn't become your thing anymore. it's always a gamble.

Reactions: Aground9437

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When your with Shay as you are leaving there are 2 options. The first is your going to impregnate her and the second is make her your FB.
That still is not pregnancy content its only say mc wish to be able to do it.
Many games/vn's have the saying of breeding and impregnation but it never happens.

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
EDIT: 4 February 2024 -

Folks... the "Day 4" leaked here today is an early build, not the official release, for which I have already updated the mod since the dev was kind (and trusting) enough to give me early access.

But since I wrote the mod for the final version of Day 4 which the dev has already released to his top tiers, and which may or may not work with the version here, and that I just don't have the time to chase down any "beta" bugs, I'll have to wait to release the mod until the dev releases the official Day 4 on the 11th.

Thank you for your understanding.

Decided to put together a walkthrough for this to get max scenes (and be about as lewd as possible).

Get mod for game v3.5 at Mega:
That_New_Teacher_Day3.5-Walkthrough-Mod-v3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or both attached below if you can't, or don't want to, use Mega. Be sure to get the correct version.
I don't see Day 4 link here, and it says you updated today the 4th?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
in what context is "mind control" here? is it something required by story, completely optional or just random one scene thing?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Folks... the release here is an early build, not the "official" release, for which I have already updated the mod since the dev was kind (and trusting) enough to give me early access.

But since I wrote the mod for the final version of Day 4 the dev has already released to his top tiers, which mod may or may not work with the version here, and that I just don't have the time to chase down any "beta" bugs, I'll have to wait to release the mod until the dev releases the official Day 4 on the 11th.

Thank you for your understanding.
translation
"thanks dev for the early copy , I won't be using it for anything but thank you"
:LUL: :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: NotSoTasty and Danv

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Dev has redesigned some of the character models so that they don't resemble loli.
On day 3.5 it was Sadie, Yui and Georgia.
On day 4 it was Chrissy, Suzie. Also all background girls got changed on Day 1 too.
New vs old Chrissy for comparison.
View attachment 3326840 View attachment 3326841
PHAHAHAHA! SHE LOOKS SO FUCKING DUMB!! HAHAHA!
Fuuuuck... oh, well! Another drop! Into the trash can it goes, no biggie~ On this site like +10000 of games.

PS: Looks like dev of Money and Morals is doing something again, maybe in ~3-4 month will release something. Maybe not.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Dev has redesigned some of the character models so that they don't resemble loli.
On day 3.5 it was Sadie, Yui and Georgia.
On day 4 it was Chrissy, Suzie. Also all background girls got changed on Day 1 too.
New vs old Chrissy for comparison.
View attachment 3326840 View attachment 3326841
no fucking way... Honestly I'm fine with "aging" up the LIs as I know some sites are really sensitive about lolis, but man don't change too much to the point that they are essentially two different characters. What's funnier is that the description is still unchanged, so we now have a mature render that is categorized as "petite".:LUL:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Wouldn't put my money on a game that relies on sexual contents rather than the plot.
And the Plot is that the characters are Lolis?

It is very clear that the initial plan was to have sexual content with those characters. Heck, shortly after the start MC already got a Blowjob through a Gloryhole.

I dont really see how Lolis are more "plot" than current characters.

Reactions: Sonico

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
in what context is "mind control" here? is it something required by story, completely optional or just random one scene thing?
The crazy nurse makes a drug that puts them under your control if you like that kind of rape content.
I was able to tell the "CRAZY" nurse to go to hell and did not use it.
At this time its avoidable.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes