Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
OK, this is weird. I had the same issue as CutieLvr when I was doing my playthrough. Her name would show up as "Mom" when she was speaking, but the kids would call her by name. I finished the update a while ago, and didn't think too much about it until I saw their posts. I went back to the game to get screenshots, but it was somehow fixed, and they now called her "Mom." All I did was move the game to a different folder on my PC. Again, weird.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
OK, this is weird. I had the same issue as CutieLvr when I was doing my playthrough. Her name would show up as "Mom" when she was speaking, but the kids would call her by name. I finished the update a while ago, and didn't think too much about it until I saw their posts. I went back to the game to get screenshots, but it was somehow fixed, and they now called her "Mom." All I did was move the game to a different folder on my PC. Again, weird.
Were you using an old save? I had a lot of problems trying to play with old saves this update, I had to start a new one. Other than that I can't think of what it was.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Were you using an old save? I had a lot of problems trying to play with old saves this update, I had to start a new one. Other than that I can't think of what it was.
Don't remember if I restarted this playthrough, or the one before. It's been almost a month since I finished the update, after all.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes