2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
If a Dev. wants my money then they have to earn it. I want to see content and updates in an acceptable time frame.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Noo my favorite game is abandon, aye dev remaster it please :cool:

Apr 21, 2019
TeamHentaiX
No the game has not been canceled because I spoke to Remendo's is he telling me that the release of the next update will be delayed because he has had health problems lately

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Rem recently informed me that since being ill, they're now working which is taking a lot of their time, i did tell them to inform people of such rather than just leaving people in the dark, but only so much one can do.

We'll just have to wait and see how things proceed for now.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I liked the idea of milfs blowing shota...
So do I- too bad the shota in this game is written to be a total creep.

I really wish there had been sex scenes with Mom and the Tutor, instead of multiple scenes with the Elvira-wannabe cougar next door. Damn, in virtually every scene, she looks like she's sizing up MC for Dinner. That look was totally off-putting for me.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019

yeah, if you look at isolated with mom I think you will find it interesting, at least from what I honeyviewed of it. didn't actually play 10 minutes of the game as I dislike rpgm and if you go (iirc) www/img/pictures and www/movies you get everything anyway

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes