2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
lol this looks ok but animations are ...so weird. Also go ahaead and make this little shit reall bad ass :) for once. Would be only game here where MC alhough little shit is still not a pushover :D

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, Mom/Landlady looks fantastic! (Although perhaps a bit too young-looking, but hey, I'll buy it from a chick that takes care of her body.) But the Tutor/Sunbathing Neighbor (is it the SAME character? they look alike- same hair & face) is definitely two or three steps down in quality.

Update: Ok, Tutor is Someone Else. That was NOT made clear in the dialogue at the restaurant or afterwards. The tutor actually looks GOOD.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Is this happening to you? As soon as you finish the latest update, it exits you out the game. Usually it takes you the main menu. I just want to check the gallery to see what I missed and go for a different route. Just missing the last one but don't think I'm gonna go for it. It's next to the scene where (left) you sleep with Katie, your mom after the power went out of your house.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
hmm its fine even though characters are ugly. Bad bobby saga is similar and despite little content - much better.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1062998

Overview:
A young man (pervert) has moved in with a former role model that abandoned him. What will be his next step?​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-03
Release Date: 2021-10-03
Developer: Remendo's Pvt Lmt - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5 Stable
Language: English
Other Games: Depraved Arc
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

PLEASE TRY PLAYING THE GAME FROM THE START FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE AND FOR GALLERY PURPOSES AND DON'T SKIP CONTENT YOU MIGHT SOME ANIMATION WITH THAT

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - Gallery Hotfix

Patches: - *

Extra:
Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1434763 View attachment 1434764 View attachment 1434765 View attachment 1434766 View attachment 1434767 View attachment 1434768 View attachment 1434769 View attachment 1434770 View attachment 1434771
two games
Neither of them made it passed update 3.
I have advice for this type of Dev:
- When you feel like making games, go to sleep
and only go back to the computer when that desire has passed

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes