2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Hello,
Since no-one else has brought these up, I thought I might offer some constructive criticism.

The basic premise appears to be solid. As a young man, protagonist caught mother having an affair; she leaves and protagonist feels abandoned; years later protagonist goes to live with her again.

The problem I think arises from how certain key elements are handled. In the first half of the demo, it is made clear the protagonist harbours resentment for her and is not sure if he can forgive her; a plot thread that could easily be central to developing their relationship. However, in the second half, this is completely abandoned (Without even an acknowledgment of what happened by mother), for a new element of protagonist wanting to sleep with her.

Tonally this is very inconsistent. It could be that this will play out more in future gameplay, however from what is currently available it's almost as if the protagonist's character arch did a complete backflip as soon as something slightly sexy happened.

One other tiny gripe; Having thoughts in quotation marks and speech without is a bit confusing.

Otherwise an interesting potential game.

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
Milf, Incest, Shota, Animated ah shit here we go again i play it immediately nice thank you for sharing and updating UwU.

Dec 3, 2018
it won't open if i put it on desktop.
And i got this when i put it in disk C and open it:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 9: invalid continuation byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 452, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 9: invalid continuation byte

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Big fan of M/S incest, not so much of "Shota". I'd still play after a few updates.

Just hoping the MC doesn't have a pencil dick. :KEK:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
That_Pervert-0.1.a-pc-compressed.zip
Original 210 Megs
crunched 48 Megs - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following link:
Developer: Remendo's Pvt Lmt

scalvi if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg
Just because the last picture intrigues me as to how far the content has gone, I am willing to download a compressed version.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
"WHAT WILL BE HIS NEXT STEP?..."

Ok... I tell you somes of his next steps...
1 - He's going to check out his "former role model" at the first chance (because he is a pervert)
2 - He's going to spy to his "former role model" in the shower (because he's a pervert)
3 - He's going to enter the room of his "former role model" at night (because he's a pervert)
4 - He's going to masturbate and cum on his sleeping "former role model" (because he's a pervert... and a jerk)
And... because he's a pervert and a jerk... He will probably drug his "former role model" or/and blackmail her, corrupt her... or something like that...
Yeah... Nothing new under the sun...

OLD7TaZz

Jun 17, 2019
Don't think i will play this game the MC looks like a 12 year old kid it is just wrong and the women look like they have been hit with a baseball bat good look with your game.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
This game is so generic, just the same old same old crap.
Are people running out of ideas , it just seems like it to me.
(1) Parents die in some kind of accident and you move in with your aunt and her daughters then proceed to fuck your aunt and cousins.
(2) You live a home then proceed to fuck your mom and sister's.
(3) You go to collage then proceed to fuck every girl in sight.
(4) A fuck fest game.
(5) Incets, Lolli, Incest, Loli< Incest, Loli and so on.
Sorry i forgot the one about the Daughter who moves back in with her Father then he fucks her.

Last edited:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Oh my.... I was really interested with the ''shota'' and ''incest'', and by the pictures.
But honestly, what a fucking boring text and transitions, full of non-sense.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes