2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
The hell was that? MC's mom abandons him. She doesn't even try to take care of him while the father is dying? She apparently now gets custody of him? The MC, rightfully, harbors resentment towards her. After questioning if he can ever trust or forgive her, he IMMEDIATELY drops all such thoughts and does nothing but complement and praise her. All thought of abandonment leaves the building. This was just plain bad.

Last edited:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Its too dark, and the widow option isn't large enough, so I'm out until these problems are fixed....

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Genre: Planned: Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Corruption, Blackmail, Cheating See you next year.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "That pervert" version "0.1.a".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "That pervert" versione "0.1.a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Is it just me or sometime those boobed clothes are hilarious? I mean look at pic 2, is there glue on her underboob?

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes