cutepall

May 24, 2019
so i'm missing food items nr 014, 015, 016, 017 and armor item nr 008.
anyone knows where to find these?

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
is this supposed to be a parody on isekai because it feels like that ugly fat nerd get transported becomes overpower(and half the joke is that okubo is so over powered you one hit everything) the very anime like magic in the cutscenes

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
is it the translation on steam? I buy a long ago this game but still not translate on dlsite. Lol. This site save me trouble

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
TheDastard My thought process: "baby -> child -> boy/girl -> boy = shota -> any shota game". Any hentai game male has tremendous cum reserves that seem to refill naturally at a speed of about "75% total capacity per ejaculation", shotas being no exception. Conclusion: "cum like a baby" appears to mean "a lot", however tempting "next to nothing" might sound. :ROFLMAO:

Is everything in Reflection Room supposed to be unlocked? Asking as someone who prefers tracking down content using gallery rooms. If not - can I reset it somehow?

EDIT: I assumed "hour-long intro" was a metaphor. Now I am a proud worshipper of the "skip intro" option in games. I also suspect I might have been scarred for life.

Last edited:

Needasweet

Feb 3, 2018
Condescending tone aside, as it was a freshly downloaded game, with no save folder in the archive, I tinkered a little and removing the PublicData file seems to do the trick. Hopefully it doesn't mess with anything else.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes