Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
You know that you can follow their official blog right?

Thanks for the reply. But I dont see any mention there about this from a long time. Maybe my asking this was a waste of time as I also follow their official blog but have not received any info on that, but then Ill listen to your advice and may be not ask anymore about this as I suppose it is a waste of time waiting for such answers.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Hi any update on future Academy part 5 from anyone?
Last I heard the next one was anticipated early this year, but the developer has been working on the side story about a date with Bridgette instead, it seems. I wouldn't expect another sequel to the main game until he's finished the 'date with bridgette' series.

As soon as somebody uploads the sequel, you can be almost sure there will be a post about it in this forum.

On a side note, it's not that uncommon here to wait a day or more before a truly helpful reply appears (especially if nobody really knows the answer). This is more common with games that are in-between updates like this one is.

Sorry I couldn't be faster or more helpful.

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
What dstarfire said is correct, and currently the last part of the side-story is delayed due to I guess real-life issues? Supposedly coming out in May.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Can u give me the number of Bridgette i can’t paly without it
That's only revealed in this game. It's the date with bridgette game where you need it. And, if I recall correctly, the thread for that game, includes the number (in spoiler tags) in original post.

padder

May 5, 2018
Part 4: Meaning I should play the first 3 parts, or are they gathered in part 4? And are the first 3 parts as good as part 4? (if they aint gathered)

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Part 4: Meaning I should play the first 3 parts, or are they gathered in part 4? And are the first 3 parts as good as part 4? (if they aint gathered)
It's a series of chapters. Best to do it in sequence. Game requires code from previous parts, so you kind of have to do them in order (unless you use codes from the first post). I'd really recommend doing them in sequence but with the cheats (modified script file and with cookie manager extension), so you don't have to repeat the entire thing for one mistake.

Reactions: padder

mtig111

Oct 6, 2017
Can someone help me please? I just downloaded the game, like already 5 or 6 times, which i end up having the same problem, when i open the WinRaR there is nothing inside it. Turns out i downloaded 7zip, thing is when i open it with it, even if its chrome or firefox, images are broken, and when i start the game is says that the files were moved or not found, can someone help me?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Can someone help me please? I just downloaded the game, like already 5 or 6 times, which i end up having the same problem, when i open the WinRaR there is nothing inside it. Turns out i downloaded 7zip, thing is when i open it with it, even if its chrome or firefox, images are broken, and when i start the game is says that the files were moved or not found, can someone help me?
I just downloaded the Mega version and unRAR'd it with WinRAR with no issues. Try Mega, and if you did, or it still doesn't unpack right, check to see that your extractor app is up to date. If it's still an issue, could your AV program be deleting things?

Beast12345

Nov 13, 2018
for some reason it wont let me open the file. ive tried opening it on ie, chrome and firefox but nothing happens.