MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I'm not a huge fan of the degraded graphic effect, that was applied to a Daz project (Gives off a Cartoony effect). Also most projects that tried using that minimalistic dark line effect, fail at generating the necessary financial backing support.

But I noticed that the image effect used sort of reminds me of the old Borderlands game (I included an image from the Borderlands franchise, showing the same heavy use of black highlighted lines.)

I'll check back as more content is released, and when future tags will be added to the main page. Good luck with this project.

l-intro-1661879326.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AdultVNComix

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is not a bad game (the game have some good humor), but for one, i'm not fan of the choice for the renders (with the filter), the second is that the stories are standalones (at least the first one, the second and the third have something in common), i wish could be other options for example, keep the princess with us, adopt the alien as a pet, etc. I like when in a game that is not just standalone stories and just one big one with choices, i understand that using this way the game can change the focus at any time without consequences (from parody of alien, to starwars, to star trek) but is not something that i really like, you don't have any connection with any character of the game.

AdultVNComix

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2022
Is not a bad game (the game have some good humor), but for one, i'm not fan of the choice for the renders (with the filter), the second is that the stories are standalones (at least the first one, the second and the third have something in common), i wish could be other options for example, keep the princess with us, adopt the alien as a pet, etc. I like when in a game that is not just standalone stories and just one big one with choices, i understand that using this way the game can change the focus at any time without consequences (from parody of alien, to starwars, to star trek) but is not something that i really like, you don't have any connection with any character of the game.
thank you for this constructive comment, i understand that the filter can be annoying, it's because i use a software called virt a mate (like others here), my pc is not powerful enough for daz, and the filter allows to hide the misery (well that's what i thought). for recruitable characters or connections between episodes, it's planned, some characters will join the team, but I can't keep one character for each story. some of your choices will be reflected in other episodes. the game is still in its early stages, depending on the feedback I can still change my way of working.

rough pics tricap1.jpg
perso5b.jpg

after:
tricap2.jpg
perso5.jpg

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
thank you for this constructive comment, i understand that the filter can be annoying, it's because i use a software called virt a mate (like others here), my pc is not powerful enough for daz, and the filter allows to hide the misery (well that's what i thought). for recruitable characters or connections between episodes, it's planned, some characters will join the team, but I can't keep one character for each story. some of your choices will be reflected in other episodes. the game is still in its early stages, depending on the feedback I can still change my way of working.

rough pics View attachment 2327308
View attachment 2327316

after:
View attachment 2327309
View attachment 2327313
I'm not gonna lie, for me at least look better without the filter (for me is better a great story and medium renders than great renders with poor story), with the filter remind me of some comics that i read in the early 90's. About the characters, i understand but for i wish that we could have options for those (but is really good to have a good/bad ending for them), also maybe because stretcher was more of a lone wolf guy than someone that may have a big crew (and keep having sex with them) but like i said, this way is hard to have any kind of connection for them, is just a quick fuck and over. One thing that i don't get, why he have not done anything (sexual) with AI-X? I mean, yeah she probably don't have any sexual parts, but she could have give him a "hand"...or a tit....or a foot...probally not a blowjob because that face after alien was scary...

Reactions: Vinoma

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
It's great he finally made Captain. Who'd imaging back in the days of Private Stretcher he'd come so far. If only his mom were alive to see this. So proud.

Chili Dog

Feb 17, 2018
Someone has been reading or watching Buichi Terasawa. I see Cobra, Lady Armaroid and Crystal Boy here.

Last edited:

AdultVNComix

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2022
I'm not gonna lie, for me at least look better without the filter (for me is better a great story and medium renders than great renders with poor story), with the filter remind me of some comics that i read in the early 90's. About the characters, i understand but for i wish that we could have options for those (but is really good to have a good/bad ending for them), also maybe because stretcher was more of a lone wolf guy than someone that may have a big crew (and keep having sex with them) but like i said, this way is hard to have any kind of connection for them, is just a quick fuck and over. One thing that i don't get, why he have not done anything (sexual) with AI-X? I mean, yeah she probably don't have any sexual parts, but she could have give him a "hand"...or a tit....or a foot...probally not a blowjob because that face after alien was scary...
Al-X is a main character write for became a LI so I make it slowly.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The overall quality has improved, even the traduction seems better in those episodes.

The episode 2:
It was good but also dark (the doctor was difficult to look at...). A little strange that the capture method change nothing. Also, having an ending in which we prevent the pregnancy without killing it would have been nice (imagine the daughter coming back later for the same reason...)

The episode 3 :
I have mixed feelings about it. Though it's interesting story wise, there's nothing to do game wise. And not being able to prevent the kidnapping of AI-X was annoying. Hope the rescue turns well.

Also, the hair of the doctor Petrovna when we have sex is strange.
1674329945039.png
It looks it's going through her shoulders.

Good continuation.

AdultVNComix

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2022
Hello.

The overall quality has improved, even the traduction seems better in those episodes.

The episode 2:
It was good but also dark (the doctor was difficult to look at...). A little strange that the capture method change nothing. Also, having an ending in which we prevent the pregnancy without killing it would have been nice (imagine the daughter coming back later for the same reason...)

The episode 3 :
I have mixed feelings about it. Though it's interesting story wise, there's nothing to do game wise. And not being able to prevent the kidnapping of AI-X was annoying. Hope the rescue turns well.

Also, the hair of the doctor Petrovna when we have sex is strange.
View attachment 2329201
It looks it's going through her shoulders.

Good continuation.
thank you for this constructive comment.
- For the translation, I did not change my method, I use a site that a developer friend advised me "deepdl".
- For the episode 2
- yes it's a bit in the alien style (obviously) the capture method actually just adds a pause in the sex scene where it's the MC who dominates a bit...
- yes, this 3rd option was possible but as it was the goal to get her pregnant to put her to sleep, I didn't think about it more than that.
- for the possible daughter of the captain and the Sexarone... I already thought about it...
capdaughter.jpg

- for episode 3:
- indeed, there is not much "game" I could think about...
- the impossibility to recover Al-X is wanted, but it will return with style!
- for the doctor's hair, I saw, I tried to solve the problem but I didn't succeed...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I had this traceback happen quite a bit.
I like the game and also the art style. I know some members don't, but we don't want all the same styles...do we? Boring!

AdultVNComix

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2022
I had this traceback happen quite a bit.
I like the game and also the art style. I know some members don't, but we don't want all the same styles...do we? Boring!
You have this error in mission or when you explore the ship? what's the name you give to your character? I play a lot buit nothing happen.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

AdultVNComix

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2022
I think I found it!
little trick for waiting the next update, start the game in french for select the name (or not) and change in english after (in the ship) it working better I hope

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I think I found it!
Here is a little trick for waiting for the next update, start the game in french to select the name (or not) and change in English after (in the ship). It works better. I hope.
I'll give it a try. Thanks for your quick response, (y)