cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This graphical style is so unattractive, I don't even want to check out if the actual game is any good.

Reactions: FookU2

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
This is cell shaded right? Haven't seen this type of design in awhile but overall it looks good enough to try it out.
Most likely it's , but I don't recognize any models used.
Often this kind of design is achieved using standard 3D renders with some heavy Photoshop filters, I think I saw 1-2 new games using it in the last months (plus some classics).

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Adventures of Captain Stretcher [v0.3.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 82mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
The fun thing about this sci-fi games is that due to lack of usable resources, they always end up featuring fantasy orcs...

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
The fun thing about this sci-fi games is that due to lack of usable resources, they always end up featuring fantasy orcs...
Or fantasy elves... but it's still better than old sci-fi, where, due to the lack of available resources, aliens were featured with little more than bushy eyebrows and weird hairdos :D

Reactions: e-disfunction

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Might I suggest a 3rd option for Mission 1? Perhaps Captain Stretcher would like to keep his new toy for awhile..?
Maybe use her often to take the edge off... and when she starts to swell, well, ain't that something?

AdultVNComix

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2022
Might I suggest a 3rd option for Mission 1? Perhaps Captain Stretcher would like to keep his new toy for awhile..?
Maybe use her often to take the edge off... and when she starts to swell, well, ain't that something?
wow it's so mean... :LOL:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It was a nice short demo.

The worldbuilding is fine for a first release.
The characters are few and different. Some of them coud be described better.
The plot is simple and easy to follow.
The art is good, though the filter is awful with dark areas.

This first mission was really fast but good enough to have an idea of what to expect in the future. Two choices : one sexual and one about the ending.
The MC is a selfish and boorish person that is also able of sympathy. I just hope that the future missions will be influenced by previous decisions (some sort of reputation system but nothing too complicated). Otherwise, it'll be just a succession/series of different games.
The relationship between the human MC and the android is well thought.
The filter is good for making the game cartoonish but too horrible with the outlines and dark places.

I played with the french version. Thank you very much for it. It's unusual to have french as another language in an adult game.
There are some spelling error left (it's more serious for me than in english since it's my mother language but that's just me) but the real problem was having too many english words left ("next mission", "soon", "the end", "later", "king of Altar", "captain", "princess" or "In the next episode of captain Stretcher"). So please, don't stop in the middle.

You right, hairy body are already remove...

Pics from mission 2 :
View attachment 2290165 View attachment 2290166
It's certainly better but the problem was due to the filter in my point of view (it doesn't work well with hair even with what's left on the head). Having characters with hair can be good for diversity. Also, I'm dumbstruck by that society in which men have to shave everything but keep their beard and mustache, totally absurd. Well, that's just my thoughts and it seems you found what you wanted to do.

Good continuation.

AdultVNComix

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2022
Hello.

It was a nice short demo.

The worldbuilding is fine for a first release.
The characters are few and different. Some of them coud be described better.
The plot is simple and easy to follow.
The art is good, though the filter is awful with dark areas.

This first mission was really fast but good enough to have an idea of what to expect in the future. Two choices : one sexual and one about the ending.
The MC is a selfish and boorish person that is also able of sympathy. I just hope that the future missions will be influenced by previous decisions (some sort of reputation system but nothing too complicated). Otherwise, it'll be just a succession/series of different games.
The relationship between the human MC and the android is well thought.
The filter is good for making the game cartoonish but too horrible with the outlines and dark places.

I played with the french version. Thank you very much for it. It's unusual to have french as another language in an adult game.
There are some spelling error left (it's more serious for me than in english since it's my mother language but that's just me) but the real problem was having too many english words left ("next mission", "soon", "the end", "later", "king of Altar", "captain", "princess" or "In the next episode of captain Stretcher"). So please, don't stop in the middle.

It's certainly better but the problem was due to the filter in my point of view (it doesn't work well with hair even with what's left on the head). Having characters with hair can be good for diversity. Also, I'm dumbstruck by that society in which men have to shave everything but keep their beard and mustache, totally absurd. Well, that's just my thoughts and it seems you found what you wanted to do.

Good continuation.
Really thanks for this constructive comment :love:

Merci beaucoup pour ce commentaire constructif

for the inglish insert and in the hub, I need to work on it, you right why stop on the middle.

Pour les inserts en englais et aussi dans la navigation du vaisseau, je vais travailler dessus. tu as raison pourquoi s'arrêter au milieu de l'idée... (à vrai dire c'était plus simple, mais je vais faire l'effort).

Reactions: Oliz82