Lunaraia

Nov 30, 2020
Depends on how you became a slave, if it's Deans, you have to use the Debug feature, which is hidden in your house. If it's the Pimp in the inn in your starting village, you have to pay off your dept to him. If you used the volunteer feature, you have to debug it.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
everytime I want to re-play this game I download it and forget that theres no volume control -.-

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
everytime I want to re-play this game I download it and forget that theres no volume control -.-
a kind of work around is to right click the speaker symbol down right on the task bar and open the volume mixer wile the game is open, and simply manually adjust the volume down, and the computer will remember the adjusted volume the next time you open the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Once In a Lifetime

Sep 4, 2020
Does anybody know of a 2D side scroller that basically had the same design as the main character from this game? It was a sprite based game.
Character had white outfit with red lining.

I found it. It was Quest of Ki (Tower of Druaga)

Last edited:

Lunaraia

Nov 30, 2020
Sad, because some Storys like buying a House for Dean an the Town in the south are unfinished.
Dean's house is/was being worked on by one of the people who took up development for the last part, but I haven't heard if it was ever implemented or not.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Considering how long this game exists already, development is extremely slow. It doesn't appear to be seriously worked on.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes