-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
for the people having problems with the text - try different rgss10**.dll - take it from another XP game and edit the ini file

Carl619

Apr 18, 2023
It's currently not possible to buy it.
I was working on these events a few months back but life caught up.
I'm not sure if the development is still going on, I fear it might be frozen for the time being.
What were you working on?

nova17

Jul 9, 2020
What were you working on?
Mostly cleaning Dean's quest and preparing the next steps.
I did make the house though, I'm not sure if the current build has it included.
(Probably in my branch on the github)

Please take it all with a grain of salt.
I have not touched the project for almost 6 months now.

vcvcvc

Nov 27, 2018
I was wondering if there's a slave path in this game. It's very difficult to find female protagonist with slave path even though there's soo many of female protagonist games. Most of them just have bad endings and that's that.

nosdregamon

Apr 19, 2018
You can become a slave in this game. Some of these routes are instant game overs, but some of them allow for more opportunities (like NPCs treat you differently, depending on your status/clothing). A little bit less developed, than you might wish for, though.

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
how to get quest in this village ?
if i remember you find something in the chest then u turn into naked (dog?) and must escape from horny bunch dogs

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
curious if this game ever gets updates? there seems to be alot of issues and bugs with the game but it has quite a bit of potential i know the game is big and has quite the open world but it also feels empty because of the lack of direction of what to do
although the biggest problem is the fact that there is no volume control -.-

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes