taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Huh, I haven't even heard of this main boss yet. Must not have met them. The hypnotist that I am talking about is the one living in the woods in the cabin. I believe her name is Lizzie.

This other mage hypnotist, are they even in the game yet?
When Garnet leaves Dali throught the orc caves and goes to the other side she reaches a place where there is a grave with inscriptions. When she enters, there is a some kind of crypt with a sword on it.
Is like a long scene, with a combat against a flying dude. And you should go throught there to have access to the rest of the map.
The only way to skip this is using a door that was deep on the caves under Dali, that is not on the game anymore, that was for debug purposes, and connected that area with White Tower. That door is not in the game since i was able to make the 1st update.
The 1st post contained errors and i was not able to fix them, since was not me who did it.

That scene is important for the game. Essential in the story line.

So.. did you use that door or you haven't gone through orcs caves, to the other side?

Last edited:

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
When Garnet leaves Dali throught the orc caves and goes to the other side she reaches a place where there is a grave with inscriptions. When she enters, there is a some kind of crypt with a sword on it.
Is like a long scene, with a combat against a flying dude. And you should go throught there to have access to the rest of the map.
The only way to skip this is using a door that was deep on the caves under Dali, that is not on the game anymore, that was for debug purposes, and connected that area with White Tower. That door is not in the game since i was able to make the 1st update.
The 1st post contained errors and i was not able to fix them, since was not me who did it.

That scene is important for the game. Essential in the story line.

So.. did you use that door or you haven't gone through orcs caves, to the other side?
Been awhile since I played that part of the game. I'll start again and see if I swing through it.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
The game doesn't show me any texts. The text boxes are all empty.
I don't know from where you write. I do know that this is beyond any bug that i could have made, and related, in any case, with the rpg program itself.
i remember that i had the same problem sometimes when playing games in japanese. i've asked you about from where you were writing because of this. Depending on which kind of keyboard language configuration you have (greek, arabic, cirillic, japanese..) it could happen that the boxes could be shown without any letters. To check if could be this, if i were you i would try to run the program with an aplocale with english enabled.
I can assure you that there are letters in the boxes. Anyways, to be sure, you could also try previous verions.. but theorically there is no difference, in this regard, with previous versions or the latest one.

once you have checked it out, let me know what happens.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
i have the old files from hongifire if any one need it
the files of the game or the forum itself?
The forum is on the internet archive, but the last time that i tried i was not able to find the thread of the game on it. it may be there though.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Status update:
due to my job irl ive been busy lately. april, may and june are crazy and the free time is scarce. from june, and on july, i'll have much more free time.
I'm working on the final boss, surrounding area, npc's and events related.
If you detect any bugs, report them. I can try to fix them.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
The game doesn't display txt. All dialogue boxes are empty :(
the text .. maybe is because of the keyboard configuration? the game is in latin alphabet. if you have cirillic or japanese or any other language, try to use aplocale. Or maybe is because the rpg program version, i dont know.
I didn't touch that part, so i dont know why it gives you this error, nor what i can do to fix it. If you have any idea and think that i can do something about it, tell me.

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
try to run the exe. was adim. left clic on the mouse , prot., compatiblity , run was adim and aplay

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
amd i'm trying to find the old files of the game but i have 286.000 compact files in rar,zip and lha

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I've been working on other things and, right now, i dont remember if the missed princess quest was finished or not. If it isn't i'll put this on the list of things to do.
If you can explain it with a bit more detail will be easier to me to find out the npc's involved. right now is not the area in which i'm working.
Sorry haven't have played the game for awhile only got back to it.

Some of sewer area's are empty and some areas have slimes stuck inside the walls.
An i have not found the princess at all so have no idea if she was add to it.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes