2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 7, 2019
Just a demo atm?

Looks interesting though, would check out the full game whenever it comes out.

Is there an expected release date?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
lol it seems like every screenshot tells a story of what will end up happening with the tentacles.
Guess that tentacle really was clever.

Anyway this looks REALLY good. and like someone else said, NORMAL breast size. (y)

Reactions: Nyy and menatv

abewilderedostrich

Aug 4, 2017
This isn't just similar to the first Rio Bitch Exorcist, the dungeon actually seems to have nearly the exact same layout save for maybe a few tiny details here and there. I'm not sure if both devs just used a preset dungeon or if this was some sort of intentional homage?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I may be jumping the gun a little here, but this CG (and the lack of any obviously bad MTL in the other screenshots) gives me some hope that the scenes might be good. I'm used to most RPGM games just diving into sex without any sort of foreplay or whatever; This looks like they may be taking their time and having a bit more fun, and that usually means they've been thought out a bit better. If this definitely is the case then I'll be looking forward to seeing the full version when it's out.

Also, +1 for reasonably sized boobs as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azusa

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Why is it always tentacles
What were you expecting?
Goblins? Goblins are like so last season man.

Perhaps some African Savages?
Don't think we've had a good game with those since Look Out Behind You Hunter! and that was over 15 years ago

Last edited:

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
What were you expecting?
Goblins? Goblins are like so last season man.

Perhaps some African Savages?
Don't think we've had a good game with those since Look Out Behind You Hunter! and that was over 15 years ago
To be honest, rather goblins than tentacles lol. But I get what ur saying

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes