2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Frankly stumped. I have sword and bag back. I have the actual red distilled fluid got it after finding whine that you initially find. Also found fire bottle ... Keeps ending with her going into treasure room climbing in closet and ...
I've tried all 3 floors only one door isn't open;It says its not important.
I can't seem to get it to use the fire bottle in fact she drops it when running from the tentacles. Won't interact with it.
So like I said stumped. Tried a dozen ways to get her to use the firebottle there is no point from the time you go into bosses room to the ending that any of you can control any action.
So either i am missing something after exploring the hell out of everything or that's the end.

Never mind found escape passage.

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, imagine women wanting sex. Not in my pure, Christian rape-athon!

Jokes aside, happens in a lot of stuff translated by Kagura Games (and a few others) if they have enough sex.

"Little Braver", "Primal Sphere", "Treasure Hunter Claire", "Tear and the Library of Labyrinths", and "Noelle Does Her Best" to name a few.

All good games too, should check them out if you haven't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otakon_n00b

ronlong

Dec 9, 2018
Frankly stumped. I have sword and bag back. I have the actual red distilled fluid got it after finding whine that you initially find. Also found fire bottle ... Keeps ending with her going into treasure room climbing in closet and ...
I've tried all 3 floors only one door isn't open;It says its not important.
I can't seem to get it to use the fire bottle in fact she drops it when running from the tentacles. Won't interact with it.
So like I said stumped. Tried a dozen ways to get her to use the firebottle there is no point from the time you go into bosses room to the ending that any of you can control any action.
So either i am missing something after exploring the hell out of everything or that's the end.

Never mind found escape passage.
go to the second floor go all the way right to the treasue room with the rope that takes u down a floor, when u get there a crack on the wall can be hammered down when u go in the hole u will see green tentacles u might have to go in twice for her to use firebottle when down a passage out the back opens up for u to leave

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
go to the second floor go all the way right to the treasue room with the rope that takes u down a floor, when u get there a crack on the wall can be hammered down when u go in the hole u will see green tentacles u might have to go in twice for her to use firebottle when down a passage out the back opens up for u to leave
Guess you didn't read it fully where I said never mind. Thanks though for trying to help.
I posted a walk through shortly after that has it all.

pepparkaka

Sep 27, 2020
it's tagged as completed but it's still on version: demo

is this game still a demo or is it actually complete?

Last edited:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I found the hidden tunnel for the tentacles, but I have no idea what to do next. There are no more cracks that I can find, and the rooms don't lead to any story progress.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Just realized after playing it for one hour... It's awfully familiar to Rio... Dang...

exa

Jan 6, 2018
I like the voice actress, it is very rare to find in RPG maker games.

Mar 28, 2021
Am I softlocked or something? I got the hammer but I cant get out now? Leaving to the left, the way I got in, is a game over. The bedroom with the book and its giant hole you jump down is also a game over...

Mar 28, 2021
... nevermind. This game really makes you look through every little nook and cranny. A little obnoxious seeing as how I clicked on the left hand side of the bookshelf instead of the right side...

hayleyh8syou

Feb 15, 2023
Am I softlocked or something? I got the hammer but I cant get out now? Leaving to the left, the way I got in, is a game over. The bedroom with the book and its giant hole you jump down is also a game over...
What did you do? i'm stuck on the same part. i figured maybe these are all the scenes so i'll just go back to an older save. i've clicked every bookshelf in the bedroom, armory, and everything in the chapel. i'm clicking the left the right the middle, slightly off center lol and i'm not getting anything. oh you know what.. i got it... i figured i was thinking too hard "if its important it will shine cant be paranoid i have to click everything" nope. really had to get RIIIIIIIIIGHT in the corner

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes