2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
View attachment 2114482

Overview:
One day, the adventurer Micoco discovered an assignment posted by a faraway village.
The village leader needed someone to take care of the horde of monsters that had invaded their settlement.
Micoco took on the assignment, not knowing she'd be biting off more than she could chew.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-21
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: PantyParrot
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese, Chinese
Other Games: Kaiju Princess
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 2114477 View attachment 2114476 View attachment 2114478 View attachment 2114479 View attachment 2114491
add downloads to OP

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Just finished the game gotta say this was amazingly fun and frustrating, the dev had fun with certain item placements really punishes the player if they didnt check places properly had to double back a lot to get the right way for the ending.

obama0

Aug 28, 2017
the source image files in the game are 832x624 but two of the preview images are much higher res. i don't suppose there's any way to get that resolution of images in the game itself?

Iccika

Mar 6, 2018
Those anybody knows how i get the last achievement and how do I escape the tentacles after defeating the alpha?

ThisGuyKarl

Aug 31, 2017
Those anybody knows how i get the last achievement and how do I escape the tentacles after defeating the alpha?
You have to go to the 3F bedroom and open the wardrobe to the left of the door to get the lion medal, then go to the 2F treasure room and use it to open the gold chest to get a firebomb, then go down the rope and smash the wall to get to a sewer room with a bunch of green tentacles and use the firebomb on them, then go to the kitchen and get water from the bucket and go back to the sewer room and put the fire out, then go out the back and you'll find the escape route.

After that you just have to beat the alpha again and you'll automatically escape and get the last scene.

lucione666

Aug 2, 2019
Boss has 3 game over endings
1. fight without the sword
2. fight with the sword but dont have the right bottle
3. fight with the sword, have the right bottle, but didnt clear the escape route

the 4th endings is win the game: has the sword, has the right bottle, clear the escape route like Karl mentioned
CMIIW

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Boss has 3 game over endings
1. fight without the sword
2. fight with the sword but dont have the right bottle
3. fight with the sword, have the right bottle, but didnt clear the escape route

the 4th endings is win the game: has the sword, has the right bottle, clear the escape route like Karl mentioned
CMIIW
How do you get the right potion though?

Nevermind, found it. Have to check a shelf in the alchemist's room again.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucione666

joshtrap

Nov 4, 2019
im unsure if im soft locked or something, but i just got the hammer from the third floor and i dont see a way to continue, im either just stuck or have the choice between two game overs, i cant seem toi find anything to interact with either

Mar 27, 2021
Unfortunally this game really sucks... The art is good and the storyline ain't that bad even though isn't something complicated BUT the gameplay... Holy shit who made this? Only someone that has all the time would spend it on this game, let's put aside the "You gotta search for clues on your own clicking everywhere" thing, the problem is the "I gotta save a lot of times 'cause if I do this wrong I end up being raped by tentacles", rape=game over, and it kinda sucks to use several times the auto save tbh... Could have been MUCH better, even though I'm no fan of tentacles it doesn't mean the game could have been much better, waste of time in my personal opinion.

Becker_v98

Jan 19, 2022
im unsure if im soft locked or something, but i just got the hammer from the third floor and i dont see a way to continue, im either just stuck or have the choice between two game overs, i cant seem toi find anything to interact with either
Go to the big bedroom (the one with the hole in the floor) and interact with the bookshelfs in the top right corner.

Reactions: Dyhart
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes