yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I see a beta testers release on Mircom patreon page. Is it a beta of chapter 8 or...?
Would any of the gold patrons share, please?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I see a beta testers release on Mircom patreon page. Is it a beta of chapter 8 or...?
Would any of the gold patrons share, please?
Mircom asked for patrons to volunteer as beta testers. Several poeple offered their services & 3 or so were chosen.
As I understsnd it(and I could of course be wrong), the beta testers version would be released only to them, obviously to test for bugs etc.
I think it's highly unlikely that any of these 3 people would choose to share, that is if they want to continue being beta testers.

Reactions: tomislazy

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Mircom asked for patrons to volunteer as beta testers. Several poeple offered their services & 3 or so were chosen.
As I understsnd it(and I could of course be wrong), the beta testers version would be released only to them, obviously to test for bugs etc.
I think it's highly unlikely that any of these 3 people would choose to share, that is if they want to continue being beta testers.
It hasn't been released to them yet....

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Oh I see. Actually that a very good idea to go through Beta testing before release

Jun 1, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks that the MC is kinda weird? I mean this dude says "hopefully occupied with Kenny" that is just strange as a husband to think lmao

Reactions: rogosh

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Ya that's what I thought too. Get most of the bugs before it gets out to the world :)
Now I see where Anne get's it from

Am I the only one that thinks that the MC is kinda weird? I mean this dude says "hopefully occupied with Kenny" that is just strange as a husband to think lmao
Not disagreeing the MC is kinda weird, but not in the same way. For me it's some of the poses he's in when thinking or on the phone and he has a bit of a simple expression a lot of the time. Anne on the other hand needs to leave off the botox for a bit...for me.
That said, I think you've missed the point of the game. Some get off on the idea of someone screwing their SO, some from actually watching it happen, MC gets off on it happening and either watching or hearing about it.
Me, I enjoy the antics and how the dev is going to develop the main couple.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone recommend any games like this? I like this game and I wonder if there are any kinda similar to it. It's also for research purposes....
Could try , though hang on as the latest version (0.12.3) has just been released

Reactions: Jobeo

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Hi, I have this problem: after wife comes back to trip with boss, when i can choose between "go to the gym" "have lunch at the dinner" and "just continue working" game doesn't le me choose dinner (errors without "ignore" button).
My path is yes with nicole, eric.
Second question: it's normal that game asks me what choose i made in previous chapter?

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
I wish someone could update the OP with the updated script from page 52.....

Hi, I have this problem: after wife comes back to trip with boss, when i can choose between "go to the gym" "have lunch at the dinner" and "just continue working" game doesn't le me choose dinner (errors without "ignore" button).
My path is yes with nicole, eric.
Second question: it's normal that game asks me what choose i made in previous chapter?
Check page 52 of this thread for the updated script and overwrite the one in the game folder.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I wish someone could update the OP with the updated script from page 52.....

Check page 52 of this thread for the updated script and overwrite the one in the game folder.
I tried this fix but still didn’t work for me. I’m just putting off the game until the next update. Hopefully it’s fixed by then.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
So, with the new release coming in the next couple of weeks, does anyome have any predictions?
I am thinking (in the cheating route at least) Anne is going to give the MC's Dad a bj.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I still wait some gloryhole action :eek:penedeyewink: The night bar was a good spot for that

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes