Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017

Week number 3 of being isolated at home! Thank god for TAC to keep me busy while being at home or I'd be going crazy right abouts now! I hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe!
I want to thank everyone for your support, especially during these tough times for many people!
Now on to the update!
If anything good has come out of this Covid-19 for myself is that I now have a lot of time to work on TAC. As it stands right now it is approximately %40 completed. I'm hoping to release Chapter 12 in April but not promising! With the extra time that I do have right now it is possible but that free time could end any day and I would have to return to work.
Once again, thank you all for your support and hope you are all keeping safe and healthy!

Mircom3D

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I was asked kindly to create a proper walkthrough for this game.

However, after spending in total 7 hours now on it I'm going to take a break from it, just to refresh my brain a bit.

But I have finished the first 4 chapters so at least I can give you that.

Also there was a bug in chapter 3 so I'm going to give as well a fixed file for that.

Hope you enjoy it or at the bare minimum find it useful.
Next please :)

babar

Jun 17, 2017
hello I start playing this game and I opened the statistics box in the top left
and I can't close it is this a bug or am i missing something?

thanking you in advance for the answer (s)

babar

Jun 17, 2017
excused me for the question just before
I just figured out how to do it
I will pass for the idiot of service lol
:D

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I have now completed the first 8 chapters in my walkthrough.

Who knew that this game would take such a long time and have this many branches already.... Might even consider playing it someday :ROFLMAO:

For those that are looking at my walkthrough and using it, I made a small mistake in chapter 6, that will be fixed in a later release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I have now completed the first 8 chapters in my walkthrough.

Who knew that this game would take such a long time and have this many branches already.... Might even consider playing it someday :ROFLMAO:
Thx for your effort and time!

I didn't check it in detail yet, but what I saw on my first view looks like quite alot of work.

When you complete chapter 11 I will check if I missed something in this game on my earlier playthroughs.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Thx for your effort and time!

I didn't check it in detail yet, but what I saw on my first view looks like quite alot of work.

When you complete chapter 11 I will check if I missed something in this game on my earlier playthroughs.
Might happen sometime during Easter period if everything plans out correctly ;)

Reactions: MisterL
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes