cos15

Dec 17, 2017
Hello guys ı have a problem ı've downloaded chp 11 pt 2 but when ı play the game it still gives me that chp 11 p1 is finished pt2 will be coming soon how can ı fix this ı cant play chp pt 2 pls help me

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Hello guys ı have a problem ı've downloaded chp 11 pt 2 but when ı play the game it still gives me that chp 11 p1 is finished pt2 will be coming soon how can ı fix this ı cant play chp pt 2 pls help me
just go to previous image and it will continue

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys , is there any new content with the mother in law or is it that one time thing and that's it? Thanks for anyone who can answer and thanks to the dev for making an ntr game I don't mind playing actually

vircxand2142

Apr 1, 2020
Is the scene with Layla missing from the game? In ch11p1 if you visit Donny and Phil, Donny's new girlfriend Layla is there and she suggests to meet the main character on the 'Friday' at the coffee shop- and even if you accept, I can't seem to find a way to get the meeting to trigger..

vircxand2142

Apr 1, 2020
Also for the people asking earlier, there is indeed now a Tiffany scene in chapter 11- you have to make sure to have chosen her over Chloe way back in the earlier chapters though (it takes place in MC's office)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Mircom3D So I was conitinuing creating the detailed walkthrough and noticed something in chapter 8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those that are looking at my walkthrough and using it, I made a small mistake in chapter 6, that will be fixed in a later release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mFictionist

Mar 23, 2019
Definitely one of the best games I've found in this website. I love how healthily Tony and Anne approach swinging/hotwifing/non-monogamy (assuming you pick the right choices). I personally went for a monogamish relationship for them, meaning they're committed to each other but still sexually open to other people, either individually or as a couple.

I wonder if they'd consider both dating Nicole. They're clearly both interested in her, Tony believes her to be falling in love with him and Anne clearly is very close to her. It wouldn't be much of a leap for them to start a some sort of polyamorous relationship with her. Tony would probably love having two girls to share with other people, and Anne would maybe discover that she likes having a girlfriend.

I also wonder if Tony is in some way bisexual. His wife certainly seems to be, and I remember a scene where he enjoyed tasting another man's cum when eating Ann's pussy.

Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Amnios

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
*Looks around for a bit. Appears puzzled. Raises hand.*
Where are these ocean beaches that everyone's going to near Phoenix? :unsure:
Alternate reality? A large Meteor, ice-age era, wiped out what was supposed to be Puerto Penasco, Nogales and Tucson? Making Phoenix beachfront property?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Where are these ocean beaches that everyone's going to near Phoenix?
California has fallen into the sea.
Ah, I see. That makes sense now. ^^'

On a separate note, I just picked up this game again. If memory serves, around the last time I played the game ended shortly after the aptly-named couple returned from their vacation early in the game. My, my, how the game has expanded its story since then!

Despite a few bumps, it's been a fun ride so far. (I'm currently in Chapter 9 of my first, blind run on the current version.) Minor hiccups include errors in the text or images shown, but nothing grievous. However, there are more concerning continuity problems in the game. Many of them, I suspect, were probably due to not taking the bait in several instances to change a flag. From small, very minor stuff like "Wasn't Phil's profession supposed to be a doctor instead of a photographer?" to more serious ones such as "Who the heck is Troy (despite the couple never meeting him before but is still supposedly familiar with), and who is his wife? And what's the deal with this non-encountered panties scene?". Had to dig through the scripts to find answers to those; though, I still couldn't find the scene in question outside of passing references. Most continuity issues aren't as severe. Still, I'm enjoying the game and its greatly expanded cast and locales after being away from it for so long. Overall, good stuff! (y)

Edit: Correction. Chapter 9.

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes