mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Since I've been spending so much time on looking at the code for the walkthrough, let me give you advise. from what I can tell.

To see most of the scenes in this game you probably only need 4 saves.
1st save where you follow Dre and you go to the gym every time possible
2nd save where you follow Dre and you go the diner every time possible
3rd save where you follow Eric and you go to the gym every time possible
4th save where you follow Eric and you go to the diner every time possible
Have both the MC and Anne be unfaithful but admit it once you get the chance in all 4 saves. This way you will probably get most of the scenes in the game.

This is however a game where multiple playthroughs are encouraged and for that this game and developer has my respect. There are not many devs that do this, only stick to 1 or tops 3 paths and call it a day there. So props to Mircom3D for that one.
First of all thanks very much for the WT!!!
Those 4 saves you mention, however may be enough for Anne's sex scenes but by no means enough for all the MC's sex scenes. I think you should really play the game, not only look at the code, to see that for instance if you chose Chloe, you don't get to fuck Tiffany anymore or if you go for Nicole, you lose January and the other girl in the alley.. and vice versa ( I played several times but didn't manage yet to get to the alley scene with both those girls, as I also didn't manage to fuck that girl in the bar.. Emma or so), you have to chose even between irrelevant girls like those 2 on the beach or those 2 in the gym.. even Anne's sex scenes can be lost in the Dominican if you're not carefull, not to mention MC's sex scenes there with again EITHER the girl from the beach OR Elena or.. the 3some with the married couple (which btw I will never understand why it can't have also a 4some swingers choice.. after all, I did chose the swinger route).

And on top of all, if you want to see Anne' sex scene with Eric in Ch 10 or so .. you must go back to Ch 4 and play the game again from there till you get to that scene and losing on the way all sex scenes of Anne with Dre (and probably also with other black men) in this case. I generally think this choice between black OR white instead of both is not needed and excessive but that's another topic..

I understand that it's a game with "multiple playthroughs" and that's good so BUT this is exactly why such a game needs a GALLERY where ALL the sex scenes in the game can be selected and SEEN no matter which choices you made and which way you went! Because there are guys, like me for instance, who would like to see ALL THE FUCK! (Including all the fuck betwen MC and Anne which also gets lost due to some unnecesary choices) And they can't see all the fuck .. no matter what they do. I would of course play it first on a certain route that fits me best, but after that I'd like to have a gallery where i can go and see all that I missed playing that way.. Because we miss simply TOO MUCH on any possible route. Too many things exclude too many others!

So IF you somehow are able to do a Gallery Mod for this great and complicated game, I'm sure a lot of people would thank you very much and would give you thousands of likes (me first of all :). I know , that would probably not be enough of a reward for the hard work you would have to do in that case but.. maybe you can take it as a.. personal challange :) ?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
First of all thanks very much for the WT!!!
Those 4 saves you mention, however may be enough for Anne's sex scenes but by no means enough for all the MC's sex scenes. I think you should really play the game, not only look at the code, to see that for instance if you chose Chloe, you don't get to fuck Tiffany anymore or if you go for Nicole, you lose January and the other girl in the alley.. and vice versa ( I played several times but didn't manage yet to get to the alley scene with both those girls, as I also didn't manage to fuck that girl in the bar.. Emma or so), you have to chose even between irrelevant girls like those 2 on the beach or those 2 in the gym.. even Anne's sex scenes can be lost in the Dominican if you're not carefull, not to mention MC's sex scenes there with again EITHER the girl from the beach OR Elena or.. the 3some with the married couple (which btw I will never understand why it can't have also a 4some swingers choice.. after all, I did chose the swinger route).
I see your point. I thought more about Anne's scene but forgot to think about the MC scenes.

So IF you somehow are able to do a Gallery Mod for this great and complicated game, I'm sure a lot of people would thank you very much and would give you thousands of likes (me first of all :). I know , that would probably not be enough of a reward for the hard work you would have to do in that case but.. maybe you can take it as a.. personal challange :) ?
That would be my first time even doing a mod of a game... or even programming in Renpy..... I'm gonna have to think about this one. We do however have a great modding community here and I'm sure they would love to tackle this challenge :)

I'm just an electrician, not a coder/programmer per se. I'm just really good at logic thinking in codes :p

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I see your point. I thought more about Anne's scene but forgot to think about the MC scenes.

That would be my first time even doing a mod of a game... or even programming in Renpy..... I'm gonna have to think about this one. We do however have a great modding community here and I'm sure they would love to tackle this challenge :)

I'm just an electrician, not a coder/programmer per se. I'm just really good at logic thinking in codes :p
Hey.. there's a first time for everything :)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Hey.. there's a first time for everything :)
You're not gonna let me go that easy are you? :D

But I've already downloaded another game that had a user making a gallery mod just to see how it's done.... I'm not gonna promise anything since this is a complicated game and all taht.... but I do admit that I am curious

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I agree with you, this is one of the few games on the site which looks at swinging.

I also wonder if Tony is in some way bisexual. His wife certainly seems to be, and I remember a scene where he enjoyed tasting another man's cum when eating Ann's pussy.
I see him less as being bisexual and more of a cuck if he's eating a guys cum out of her pussy.

I wanna wake up on one day and see this game already at the 30rd Chapter!
The irony of you saying that with MilfyCity as your signature... :ROFLMAO:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You're not gonna let me go that easy are you? :D

But I've already downloaded another game that had a user making a gallery mod just to see how it's done.... I'm not gonna promise anything since this is a complicated game and all taht.... but I do admit that I am curious
Thanks for being curious:) Maybe look for some inspiration at the mod that exists already but which is not free (see link in the post above). As far as I know, that one has a free demo version with only 3 scenes in the gallery, but for the full mode one must pay (don't inspire yourself on that part please :))..

Reactions: stever

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks for being curious:) Maybe look for some inspiration at the mod that exists already but which is not free (see link in the post above). As far as I know, that one has a free demo version with only 3 scenes in the gallery, but for the full mode one must pay (don't inspire yourself on that part please :))..
I've downloaded the mod already in the OP and it is the full Gallery mod. From what I gather is that the maker puts his mod behind patreon for a week before it goes public. Makes sense considering the amount of work that has clearly gone into his work. His mod is wayyyy better than any kind of gallery mod I could create anyway.

But I am still considering at creating a somekind of walkthrough/cheat mod thing, but I am going to create that first for a smaller game while trying out my coding, figuring out how it actually works and stuff like that. So I will not be able to create such a mod for this game anytime soon unfortunately

.... but I will update the walktrhough though.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I've downloaded the mod already in the OP and it is the full Gallery mod. From what I gather is that the maker puts his mod behind patreon for a week before it goes public. Makes sense considering the amount of work that has clearly gone into his work. His mod is wayyyy better than any kind of gallery mod I could create anyway.

But I am still considering at creating a somekind of walkthrough/cheat mod thing, but I am going to create that first for a smaller game while trying out my coding, figuring out how it actually works and stuff like that. So I will not be able to create such a mod for this game anytime soon unfortunately

.... but I will update the walktrhough though.
OK I downloaded it also from Patreon and it seems indeed to be the full mod, just a little later than if you pay for it.. that's OK! I was under the impression that only the demo is free..
If you make a WT/cheat mod, that may be even more interesting, mostly if you somehow allow to play all sex scenes independent of the choices made before, as well as solve the nonsense choice Dre OR Eric.. And also that martincheat true or false problem. Maybe you can even fix the "old saves don't load in new version problem".. I think however that you should play the game not only read the code, to see what's really needed. Good luck and I'm sure you will enjoy this experience :)

Reactions: moudy

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
OK I downloaded it also from Patreon and it seems indeed to be the full mod, just a little later than if you pay for it.. that's OK! I was under the impression that only the demo is free..
If you make a WT/cheat mod, that may be even more interesting, mostly if you somehow allow to play all sex scenes independent of the choices made before, as well as solve the nonsense choice Dre OR Eric.. And also that martincheat true or false problem. Maybe you can even fix the "old saves don't load in new version problem".. I think however that you should play the game not only read the code, to see what's really needed. Good luck and I'm sure you will enjoy this experience :)

I've started writing a mod that will show you more scenes in a single playthrough, at least more scenes for Anne (you still have to make the right choices though).

Would that be what you are thinking of?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
A small update. Creating a walkthrough mod is really time consuming so I'm not going to be doing that anytime soon. To create one would mean for me to change every part of the code..... in all chapters..... checking every line.... so about 1 month of work or so.

However I found out how to do a simple enough cheat mod (coming soon... hopefully) so you could be able to just fix your save depending on that.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Hey guys why I have problems adding mod on games on Mac? There is any tut?
It should be just like on PC. If a mod tells you to replace some files, it also applies to mac. And if a mod tells you to put it in a seperate folder, the way Renpy works is that it should find those folders correctly and "play" any files in those folders as well.

But then again, I am a PC user so there could be another trick that I don't know about.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So... I did manage to make and publish a cheating mod for this game, found here

Over 240 people have checked out the thread by now and noone has said anything, so I'm assuming it works even though the 1st release was not that clean or user friendly. So version 0.0.2 of the mod is now avalible which fixes most of those issues.

For those interested you can change the Relationship points as well as change weather you or Anne are in a relationship with other characters.

Except for Layla... for some reason (probably because her code flag is in upper case while the rest are in lower case) I cannot get her to work properly. But I am trying to fix it and find out a workaround.

Please let me know if it works and/or if it needs improvements (for example if I forgot someone).

Reactions: Morgoth666
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes