kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter01.rpy", line 392, in script
    t "Nice, but you know I need to see the back!"
KeyError: u'p_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter01.rpy", line 392, in script
    t "Nice, but you know I need to see the back!"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1234, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'p_name'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Chapter 14 Full 
Mon May  9 11:28:59 2022
I have the same.. it comes up every 2 seconds, I started a new Game.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
go game/script.rpy line 368

change it to this:

$ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name? [[Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)

thanks to Darksshades and GetOutOfMyLab
Can you upload that fixed file here, please? I don't have the program installed to edit the file. Or that the Uploader put it to download on the first page in the Extras section.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Can you upload that fixed file here, please? I don't have the program installed to edit the file. Or that the Uploader put it to download on the first page in the Extras section.
check the second msg on this page buddy, i've already uploaded.

but its not from the developer, i just edited my file and thats it. use it at your own risk

Reactions: char_2.0

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 369: Line is indented, but the preceding one-line python statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    $ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name?  [Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Mon May  9 13:57:50 2022
whats this is??

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
So even if I have an option in the fake cuck table, will the game force me to have to play as cuck ?. In my opinion, it is a mistake that we do not fully control Anne

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It blows up on me right at picking the MC's name. Maybe, I'll come back in a year when it's fixed, if ever that happens. So fed up, other options are out there. It's a shame, it was possibly the best slut wife game out there but it would seem the developer either doesn't care of it got too technical for him. Anne is my avatar, I hope there is a quick solution.

Reactions: oszapo25

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am not a fan of the let's go back to where we started. I know a lot of people don't, but I like the cheating behind husband's back. I could never share someone I love, so that doesn't work for me at all so cheating is whats left. Like seeing Anne with multiple men. Looks like the dev might be circling back to involving more family members in the plot. Still enjoy the game and 4the lovely Anne. Hope we get more soon.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
So even if I have an option in the fake cuck table, will the game force me to have to play as cuck ?. In my opinion, it is a mistake that we do not fully control Anne
I've tried multiple times to avoid the cuck path. Something is wrong or I am really screwing it up. Always turns into a yes.

I am not a fan of the let's go back to where we started. I know a lot of people don't, but I like the cheating behind husband's back. I could never share someone I love, so that doesn't work for me at all so cheating is whats left. Like seeing Anne with multiple men. Looks like the dev might be circling back to involving more family members in the plot. Still enjoy the game and 4the lovely Anne. Hope we get more soon.
Cheap way of resetting the faithfulness and relationship so that the game will continue. I thought there would be a choice to reset or not. But choosing to not reset would surely end in a game over.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone confirm, how many days in v14 Full? Is it till Tuesday only?? Just like in the PC Update only link??

Reactions: ironduke55
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes