Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
The Adventurous Couple [Ch 14 Full] Compressed

Win/Linux (6.3 GB/ 1.90 GB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.8.8:
Image Quality: 60%.
It breaks on start when it asks for the player name. Those square brackets in '[Default: Tony]' were not being read as a string. Removing them fixes it.

Edit game/script.rpy line 368:
Code:
    $ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name?  [Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)
to this:

Code:
    $ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name?  Default: Tony", "", length=16,)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It breaks on start when it asks for the player name. Those square brackets in '[Default: Tony]' were not being read as a string. Removing them fixes it.

Edit game/script.rpy line 368:
Code:
    $ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name?  [Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)
to this:

Code:
    $ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name?  Default: Tony", "", length=16,)
To keep the brackets, it needs to be like this:
Code:
    $ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name?  [[Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Couldn't there be "update only" links? This is over 6 GB. Started downloading around 1pm, not finished until almost 9 pm due to size and Mega's damn limits. No reason to redownload the entire game rather than just the new stuff.

Reactions: pingwin

Belzeebub$

Dare To Do
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
The Adventurous Couple [Ch 14 Full] Compressed

Win/Linux (6.3 GB/ 1.90 GB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.8.8:
Image Quality: 60%.
Thanks. But can you please add some mirror links, please. Pixeldrain, mega would be great or even gofile. Thank you again

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MAC version on the new update?
You can always build a MAC version from the Windows/Linux version of any Ren'Py game that doesn't have a MAC version.
Just download the Ren'Py SDK, copy the game folder into the SDK folder under a new folder name (such as TAC) and Build the MAC version.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Download the UnRen tool from this site and unpack that tool in the same folder where you run this game. There will be a prompt screen, you just enter 3 if I'm not mistaken to Enable the Developer Console. Then start the game, after you get the error, go to the next available screen, or just go to console from the error screen, and then type p_name = "Tony", or whoever name you want, but make sure its inside the ("") (example: "James" "John" "Doe", whatever). You should be able to proceed after that.
Or put this in the game folder or better yet,
people cane use my WT mod to avoid errors by the dev.
I haven't updated it to Chap 14 Final and won't get it done until sometime tomorrow but for new players it's the best option.

Edit:
Mod updated to Chap 14-Final with fixes.

Last edited:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is there anyone who plays the chapter 14 full on joiplay? I was going to support to dev but chapter 14 tuesday is broken,Crashes when game asks me a name if i ignore and continue it keeps crashes when the mc talks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I haven't updated it to Chap 14 Final and won't get it done until sometime tomorrow but for new players it's the best option.
Would you consider to upload an update-only patch from Ch. 14 Tue to Ch. 14 Full too? Of course only if you have time for it. As always there is no rush for it.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Is there anyone who plays the chapter 14 full on joiplay? I was going to support to dev but chapter 14 tuesday is broken,Crashes when game asks me a name if i ignore and continue it keeps crashes when the mc talks
Read a few comments before yours

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Hi all. I have some questions
1. Does the "relationship" parameter significantly affect the dialogues and scenes? ( will Ann speak more harshly, rudely, or will there be such scenes)
2. As far as the path of the cuckold is developed in the game, I can't find new scenes, or is it all limited to kissing (meaning is there licking. or something like that),
3. is there an actual mod for the new chapters, like "spice" ?
4.Where to find the current walkthrough

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I think this game should focus more on the existing characters, expecially for Anne. At this point it feels like every update is about meeting random characters, watching her sleep with them, and then never seeing them again. I feel like the story and the fetishes would be a lot more impactful if the relationships and scenes happened with more permanent characters. The relationships with Martin, Ryan, Dre, Emma should be the focus of development, instead of receiving one random scene every five updates. And then the developer could play around the MC's reaction to that, instead of the same reaction to Anne sleeping with random men for the 50th time.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I'm playing compressed on joiplay and getting constant errors,It says "error failed to decode WEBP and no images are loading. Happens around chp 4 I think. I gave up on pressing ignore after a minute of it.

Is it just my crappy phone or anyone else got this issue?

charlie6039

Sep 19, 2018
On Sat there are 2 different sex club scenes, I can only get to 2 of them. Is there going to be an updated walkthrough?

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I must have missed something. They go on vaca Anne says we need to come clean about cheating, it all goes away and now you're a cuck? WTF?

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Got few typos on the 'with' keyword in the code. If you guys know how to edit and correct them straightaway, can access directly into the affected .rpy file (usually mentioned in the traceback or the error message for which file) and correct the spelling.

For the webp errors, not sure what to do with android, but PC version, you can always run this which btw, I found from one of the post in here, credit to that guy. It will fix all the broken headers, and you should not see the errors anymore. Still at chapter 9 so not sure how it might look like as we go further.

Reactions: BigBabs69
3.90 star(s) 121 Votes