Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
i downloaded the compressed version and the "failed to decode webp" error is happening constantly from CH6 onwards.
it's weird because in the images, i can view all the pics as thumbnails, not seen the error before.

just to add, i can continue with ignore, however it is entire scenes that i am missing (black screens with dialogue only)
As I wrote in one other post, it seems to be a system thing. I have the compressed version with saves from earlier both full and compressed versions and they work without fault, be it chapter 1, 6 or 14. The only errors I had were 2 image errors with fading and ignoring them works as well. I play the game on a Win10/Intel/iGPU machine.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
so far i know u can get the fully Walker-Anne overkill encounters at home (massage and Walker path until tuesday) and swinger club (choose anne as winner at pole dance challenge) if u like, if u choose Maryanne u ll have sex with Anne and Maryanne, u can have groupsex with Anne and a gorgous room service girl at home (choosing delivery instead of massage), and i also had once this group sex with Ashley, her husband and a Redhead while Anne was watching in the swinger club.(I guess then u need to avoid choosing walker everytime).
I got all of thoes... I am looking for how to get the Cuckold group sex at the club for Anne. I don't think MC is partisipating it it.... just watch.

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
What triggers the Anne goup sex in the club. I get the one with Tony and the other husband.
Anne had a threesome on the yacht with Tom and Harry. Later, she wants to tell you the details when giving a handjob. Say you are tired instead of hearing the details.
Otherwise, she will go with only Tom and Harry in the Club.

When Ashley invites you to her room, decline. Instead, go to your room and watch Anne fuck Ashley's hubby.
Otherwise, you will have a threesome with Ashley and her hubby in the club.

If Tom & Harry and Ashley are ignored in the earlier days of the chapter, you will find Anne with an older guy in the club. When she performs pole dance, a group forms around Anne. The group asks for Anne, Anne says needs permission from her lover to be with them. The older guy will say he is her lover and he won't share Anne with the group. If you choose to 'Interrupt and take charge,' the older guy will leave Anne which will lead to a gangbang. If you choose 'Let him continue,' the older guy will be in charge of both Anne and you will cuck you throughout the evening.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
ok but its happening in the full version and with a new save file also saying its a system thing isnt very helpful
Unfortunately I cannot say what causes this error, I can only comment that it cannot be something intrinsic to the compressed version, which was theorised to be the possible culprit earlier. It is highly unusual that your system stops recognising webp in the middle of a game, if it normally does so without hickups.. Could it be something with your graphic card, some are real choosy hangar queens with what they work and what not?

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
i'm using a 3090 and was getting the error, but you never know.
also i download the update only file, added that to my old install and that got rid of the error.
however, you don't get very far until a new error with no ignore):
1652050067001.png

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
no like the other poster said the scenes dont load after this they are black without images and the game becomes unplayable pressing ignore doesn't advance you in the game it just repeatedly crashes
Ah i see...never had this...known errors by the game only occured in chaoter 10 and 14 tuesday..at chapter 6 i never had any issues like that..

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Anne had a threesome on the yacht with Tom and Harry. Later, she wants to tell you the details when giving a handjob. Say you are tired instead of hearing the details.
Otherwise, she will go with only Tom and Harry in the Club.

When Ashley invites you to her room, decline. Instead, go to your room and watch Anne fuck Ashley's hubby.
Otherwise, you will have a threesome with Ashley and her hubby in the club.

If Tom & Harry and Ashley are ignored in the earlier days of the chapter, you will find Anne with an older guy in the club. When she performs pole dance, a group forms around Anne. The group asks for Anne, Anne says needs permission from her lover to be with them. The older guy will say he is her lover and he won't share Anne with the group. If you choose to 'Interrupt and take charge,' the older guy will leave Anne which will lead to a gangbang. If you choose 'Let him continue,' the older guy will be in charge of both Anne and you will cuck you throughout the evening.
Thank you for this...... Wow... This was pretty involved !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow.... Lot of action going on here ! Love the release.... Took long enough ! Glad to see several days in a release again. There seems to be some plots that got set up for home ... Ryan, Mike and others. It will be interesting to see what adventure they go on.

Reactions: bb12308

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I downloaded the 6++ GB version and was getting torrents of exception errors one after another every time the MC says something. Is this because the game somehow forgot to prompt the MC's name and causing this error on u'p_name' key? What is this really...
1652056453992.png

Edit: When it was time to set the MC's name, I got this instead, and I had to ignore it, and I guess that's what causing the rest of the other errors. Anyone has any idea how to fix this?
1652056714237.png

Edit: Never mind, I think I just fixed it through the dev console.

Last edited:

cosim4

Oct 8, 2018
I downloaded the 6++ GB version and was getting torrents of exception errors one after another every time the MC says something. Is this because the game somehow forgot to prompt the MC's name and causing this error on u'p_name' key? What is this really...
View attachment 1800672

Edit: When it was time to set the MC's name, I got this instead, and I had to ignore it, and I guess that's what causing the rest of the other errors. Anyone has any idea how to fix this?
View attachment 1800679

Edit: Never mind, I think I just fixed it through the dev console.
how tho?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody else have issue trying to hookup with Tamara? Every morning you see her at coffee shop & even makes out with you but he never looks for her on the beach where she tells him to meet him
Also how come sometimes u can only watch her have 3some but other times you can join in?

Reactions: maxivore

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Download the UnRen tool from this site and unpack that tool in the same folder where you run this game. There will be a prompt screen, you just enter 3 if I'm not mistaken to Enable the Developer Console. Then start the game, after you get the error, go to the next available screen, or just go to console from the error screen, and then type p_name = "Tony", or whoever name you want, but make sure its inside the ("") (example: "James" "John" "Doe", whatever). You should be able to proceed after that.

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes