• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
One awesome plot twist with Tamara or someone else could be that she can make Anne the cuckquean. I think there should be a recurring and progressive storyline with a much more attractive woman than Anne who takes a great liking to MC and with a twisted personality to pull some required jealousy from Anne. It should feel like Anne is actually threatened for her relationship with the MC by her. It will bring much required balance to the adventures.

Cliona

Mar 2, 2018
Chapter 14 Wednesday morning, i see the dialog, but no images. Using Lord Ashram fix, any suggestions on how to fix?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
One awesome plot twist with Tamara or someone else could be that she can make Anne the cuckquean. I think there should be a recurring and progressive storyline with a much more attractive woman than Anne who takes a great liking to MC and with a twisted personality to pull some required jealousy from Anne. It should feel like Anne is actually threatened for her relationship with the MC by her. It will bring much required balance to the adventures.
Tamara would be my choice as well. Good looking. In need of some attention.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
It could be interesting that Anna would have a competitor to Mc's heart, she would have to compete with her, which would be good for their relationship.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I seem to recall Anne taking a swing at sexual compersion and finding that she didn't like it. At least that is what she said when this happened in the happy couple playthrough. Strangely enough, she has seemed to enjoy sexual voyeurism on occasion, but not when it involves her husband. Not everyone experiences sexual enjoyment from jealousy, and although her husband certainly does she doesn't seem to. However, she may only be struggling with her feelings about it and may wish to try again in the future. It should only happen if it is something that she authentically wants, because doing it just to please her husband will cause even more problems in their relationship. Given the state of their relationship, this is the last thing they need.

• Wow
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Chapter 14 Wednesday morning, i see the dialog, but no images. Using Lord Ashram fix, any suggestions on how to fix?
Always make sure you are using the latest version of the game and the latest version of my mod.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Always make sure you are using the latest version of the game and the latest version of my mod.
Is there a general amount of time that it takes to update Mods? Asking for a friend who plays a few games with Mods that they use.;)

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a way to get chapters 11, 12, and 13. I tried search. Next option is to scan through 200 pages of chat unless I can find it in response to this post.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Is there a way to get chapters 11, 12, and 13. I tried search. Next option is to scan through 200 pages of chat unless I can find it in response to this post.
Load a save from these chapters, what are you interested in?

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Load a save from these chapters, what are you interested in?
I just got done playing Chapter 10 on a 1-10 download. After that I only have Chapter 14. So Im missing 11, 12, 13. One download I have where you can play all 14 goes black after chapter 7 and all you see is dialogue and the occasional animated scene. All else is dark screen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just got done playing Chapter 10 on a 1-10 download. After that I only have Chapter 14. So Im missing 11, 12, 13. One download I have where you can play all 14 goes black after chapter 7 and all you see is dialogue and the occasional animated scene. All else is dark screen.
The chapter 1-10 is the old stuff and not compatible with the new.

The Chapter 14 link has 1-14 of the new.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
The chapter 1-10 is the old stuff and not compatible with the new.

The Chapter 14 link has 1-14 of the new.
Im re-downloading. The 1-14 I downloaded was corrupted or something. Once I got to chapter 8 all I got was a dark screen and the dialogue. Nothing else. Also, the entire time I was going through all the chapters I had to hit ignore during probably 1000 unexpected exceptions. Something got corrupted along the way.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Im re-downloading. The 1-14 I downloaded was corrupted or something. Once I got to chapter 8 all I got was a dark screen and the dialogue. Nothing else. Also, the entire time I was going through all the chapters I had to hit ignore during probably 1000 unexpected exceptions. Something got corrupted along the way.
Maybe you are using the old mod and the new version of the game?

Reactions: Lord Ashram

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this guy's wife is a plane, I'm just not going to play because of ntr... for those who like ntr this game must be a full plate

• Angry
Reactions: Howdo

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is there a general amount of time that it takes to update Mods? Asking for a friend who plays a few games with Mods that they use.;)
It varies as it depends on how much content was added, how much of that content needs modding and how much modding in involved and of course testing.
I've done an update is as quick as around 30 minutes but normally it takes at least an hour if not hours.

• Hey there
Reactions: dian091
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes