Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So where does this go? Game folder like everything else? Still bugs out when combined with the walkthrough mod.
NVM it's the images folder obviously.
You probably missed the posts about it then, but you need to redownload the game in the OP as the version of the latest release had issues and Mircom released a new version of the game but the mods here took awhile to mirror the latest fixed version.
Then you can apply the latest version of my mod, the one listed in the OP as the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod.

Reactions: LSC82

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Keep on getting a "slow dissolved" not defined error. It's not a game flag, so I doubt it's caused by save game files.
It's in line 1138 of chapter 14 friday.rpy I think. The word is wrongly typed. It's "dissolve" not "disolve".

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Keep on getting a "slow dissolved" not defined error. It's not a game flag, so I doubt it's caused by save game files.
It's in line 1138 of chapter 14 friday.rpy I think. The word is wrongly typed. It's "dissolve" not "disolve".
Those are almost always copy and paste typos, and it seems like every single renpy game has at least one of them. Mircom tends to have a number of them :)

That particular one should be: slow with dissolve (couple places it's missing the with)
There is also: black with dissolve (couple places it's missing the with)
Then numerous places with various typos: wtih, wiht, disolve, dissolev, dissoelv, etc.

Reactions: asplly97

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Some of this comes down to making $$$. Anne has several other handsome choices too. Are there many games where attractive females do only ugly old men? Who's playing these games? If they look like Phil, minus "The Phil" the players may think they have a chance IRL with a looker like Anne.

Are the top money-making games the ones with attractive or unattractive characters? Look at regular cinema. We have leading men in movies who have wives half their age. Rarely do you even get a husband-and-wife combo where the actors are close to the same age.

I don't believe anyone has or will make a game based on "Harold and Maude". (A cult classic movie)
You forgot there is also an old doctor examining Anna. I hate this scene, I don't know if he can avoid it. Old man on vacation. My point is there should be a fair division of sex partners for Anna and her husband.

Reactions: Malika1234

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
You forgot there is also an old doctor examining Anna. I hate this scene, I don't know if he can avoid it. Old man on vacation. My point is there should be a fair division of sex partners for Anna and her husband.
I'm not clear on what you are saying. Anne sleeps with everyone. Men, women, old, young, very young. The MC has the opportunity to screw a fair amount of good-looking women.

I completely get disliking the lack of choice for Anne (getting to say no). I certainly do not enjoy the geriatric choices, or the doctor scene (again, not avoidable).

What are you saying? The MC should get the chance to screw old ladies?

Reactions: palmergames

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not clear on what you are saying. Anne sleeps with everyone. Men, women, old, young, very young. The MC has the opportunity to screw a fair amount of good-looking women.

I completely get disliking the lack of choice for Anne (getting to say no). I certainly do not enjoy the geriatric choices, or the doctor scene (again, not avoidable).

I also must add that if the MC was having sex with girls as young as the boy Anne was with it would be received entirely differently, and not just by Anne but also by the audience. It is clearly a double standard but it is what it is.

Reactions: LSC82 and Nurikabe

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

The point is that the Husband should have the same choice as Anna.Anna had the opportunity to fuck old grandparents many times and she somehow did not bother her, Why can't her husband fuck old women

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The point is that the Husband should have the same choice as Anna.Anna had the opportunity to fuck old grandparents many times and she somehow did not bother her, Why can't her husband fuck old women
I got you. You are into the GILFs! Hmm, can't say I have ever heard of a game with that. Certainly don't think this is that game. Middle-aged down to the young.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I got you. You are into the GILFs! Hmm, can't say I have ever heard of a game with that. Certainly don't think this is that game. Middle-aged down to the young.
I don't know any GILFS games either, I'm just asking out of curiosity. Why can Anne fuck old grandfathers? And the husband can't fuck old women of different builds. I thought it was about the technical aspect, e.g. longer redirection time and that's why

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't know any GILFS games either, I'm just asking out of curiosity. Why can Anne fuck old grandfathers? And the husband can't fuck old women of different builds. I thought it was about the technical aspect, e.g. longer redirection time and that's why
I agree with dian091.
Some of this comes down to making $$$. Anne has several other handsome choices too. Are there many games where attractive females do only ugly old men? Who's playing these games? If they look like Phil, minus "The Phil" the players may think they have a chance IRL with a looker like Anne.

Are the top money-making games the ones with attractive or unattractive characters? Look at regular cinema. We have leading men in movies who have wives half their age. Rarely do you even get a husband-and-wife combo where the actors are close to the same age.

I don't believe anyone has or will make a game based on "Harold and Maude". (A cult classic movie)
That just isn't where the money is. I own 172 Daz characters. All of them are male and female characters of young to middle-aged. True, they can be aged using software. But unless I want to specifically put a senior-aged character in a VN, I am not going to spend the time or money for an older character. I wouldn't randomly choose to make one of the LIs a senior. It is not what the majority of people want to see. It isn't where my own attractions lie. So I wouldn't add it to a VN. Being into seniors in a sexual way is either because a person is a senior themselves, or because they have a specific fetish for seniors.

Just my 2 cents.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The answer is simple: Dev doesn't want to. Keep in mind that the game's original name was "The Cuckhold" - the saves are still stored under this name in your AppData folder.

This game always were about Anna fucking around and MC enjoying it. If this is the game Mircom wants to make then it is totally fine. At the same time you can ask why there are no latex, SM, femdom content for Anne/MC in the game? It really doesn't matter what players want, what matters is what dev likes to make. Many players fail to understand this.

Of course if Microm wants to turn the game into a cash grab then he has to listen to the majority and add content they want to see in the game. But will this make him happy?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
The answer is simple: Dev doesn't want to. Keep in mind that the game's original name was "The Cuckhold" - the saves are still stored under this name in your AppData folder.

This game always were about Anna fucking around and MC enjoying it. If this is the game Mircom wants to make then it is totally fine. At the same time you can ask why there are no latex, SM, femdom content for Anne/MC in the game? It really doesn't matter what players want, what matters is what dev likes to make. Many players fail to understand this.

Of course if Microm wants to turn the game into a cash grab then he has to listen to the majority and add content they want to see in the game. But will this make him happy?
But most people don't want Anna fucking old grandparents, or at least you can avoid it the way Phila did. And you can't avoid the old doctor, for example. Does this mean that the dev wants old men but is bothered by older women?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I would see it as a better revenge if my wife fucks omd guys that i fuck a young girl next to her. A granny or older woman is a too easy prey...

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yep, one of the bugs in Chap 14 that I fixed in my WT/Cheat Mod.
I don't remember the rest as I didn't keep a list this time since I was too busy trying to get the mod out.

Reactions: asplly97

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
What? You've never had an old lady take out her false teeth and give you a hella gum-blowjob without the fear of teeth getting involved?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe. It is up to dev what he wants to show us. Take Anna Exciting Affection for exmaple the game is full with old and ugly male NPCs. Blackmailing my family on the other hand is full with granny NPCs.
I haven't played the game so I don't know

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes