• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Im re-downloading. The 1-14 I downloaded was corrupted or something. Once I got to chapter 8 all I got was a dark screen and the dialogue. Nothing else. Also, the entire time I was going through all the chapters I had to hit ignore during probably 1000 unexpected exceptions. Something got corrupted along the way.
I've highlighted what you only need to download, ignore everything else as it's outdated.
So pick one of the dl sites for the latest version of the game, and then only use my mod.
dl.jpg

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone have the Android latest version with Cheat Mod?
By the way, I'm playing Android latest version without cheat mod (the66), I edit the save file by using the "RenPy Save Editor" and saveeditonline.com, but sadly I cannot edit the whole path by the both Editors.

Example:
If I choose to play Dre path (Dre=True), and after that I use the Editor try to change Eric=True, but I can't find any "Eric=False".
If I choose to play Eric path (Eric=True), and after that I use the Editor try to change Dre=True, but I can't find any "Dre=False".

Anyone have any idea how to solve it? similar use Cheat Mod, all path can be =True, so all the Lewd scenes can be trigger.
Thanks

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Anyone have the Android latest version with Cheat Mod?
By the way, I'm playing Android latest version without cheat mod (the66), I edit the save file by using the "RenPy Save Editor" and saveeditonline.com, but sadly I cannot edit the whole path by the both Editors.

Example:
If I choose to play Dre path (Dre=True), and after that I use the Editor try to change Eric=True, but I can't find any "Eric=False".
If I choose to play Eric path (Eric=True), and after that I use the Editor try to change Dre=True, but I can't find any "Dre=False".

Anyone have any idea how to solve it? similar use Cheat Mod, all path can be =True, so all the Lewd scenes can be trigger.
Thanks
I already ported the game with Walkthrough mod but forgot to post here... :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple [TACOS] [Part8a]
with LightmanP Walkthrough Mod
and
asahibito Gallery Mod

Download

==============================================================

Here's my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple 2 [Ch15]
with Lord Ashram (R.I.P) Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes
and
asahibito Gallery Mod

Download

==============================================================

Here's my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple [Ch14 Full Fixed]
with Lord Ashram (R.I.P) Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes
and
asahibito Gallery Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
I've highlighted what you only need to download, ignore everything else as it's outdated.
So pick one of the dl sites for the latest version of the game, and then only use my mod.
View attachment 1819236
Ty. For some reason when I first downloaded the Mega link I got to chapter 8 and everything just disappeared outside of dialogue. I went through 2 chapters thinking it might rectify itself. Once it didn't I deleted it and re-downloaded. Now Im playing the game just fine. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 14: Final)

Note:
The webp images in Chapter 6 through Chapter 8 have corrupted headers, this is from the dev's (Mircom) official release.
Go here for the fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-14-full-mircom3d.7192/post-8095828

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods named for the version of the game they are made for and the rest are image packs that have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details if you don't have a high enough nit on your monitor.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
The optional Image Fixes are packs and you will need to download them all if you wish to use them.
Mega folder: Mega
Did your mod already include the fixes for this "full fixed" version?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Game was getting bored until sis came in, she is so hot and slutty i hope next week we send anne away to fuck whoever she wants to play alone with sis
:ROFLMAO: From now on, Anna can't fuck everything. Have an honest conversation withr husband. The husband must first let Anne fuck with him.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
:ROFLMAO: From now on, Anna can't fuck everything. Have an honest conversation withr husband. The husband must first let Anne fuck with him.
Is there a cheat mod already available for latest update to set Faithfullnessc on False back? I am curious if then there are different encounters available which the dev wanted to surpress or avoid because of bugs . Because at beginning there were rumors that in the script are some codes where cheating was mentiomed and for that faithfulness must be on false status...
The forced reset may was a quick repair solution to play the game without errors. Maybe thats the reason why there are also not any deeper actions with other girls are available and also i found this long sitting together on the sun and ask husband for allowance to go further with the waiter and so on...a little untypical...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there a cheat mod already available for latest update to set Faithfullnessc on False back? I am curious if then there are different encounters available which the dev wanted to surpress or avoid because of bugs . Because at beginning there were rumors that in the script are some codes where cheating was mentiomed and for that faithfulness must be on false status...
The forced reset may was a quick repair solution to play the game without errors. Maybe thats the reason why there are also not any deeper actions with other girls are available and also i found this long sitting together on the sun and ask husband for allowance to go further with the waiter and so on...a little untypical...
If that cheat mod did exist it sounds like it would be pretty game-breaking. If those storylines are meant to be in the game it may be best to wait for a future update when they are more competently implemented.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If that cheat mod did exist it sounds like it would be pretty game-breaking. If those storylines are meant to be in the game it may be best to wait for a future update when they are more competently implemented.
I hope so for an update...may some expert can check the script and confirm if there are surpressed encounters where faithfulness False status is required. I just remember a post where a guy was complaining that it is in game but surpressed . Would explain somehow why there is no actiuon with Tamara and the blonde tatooed girl available yet even they were introduced on a important way...

e_xodus

Aug 18, 2021

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple Ch14 Full
with Lord Ashram

Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 14: Final)

Download
Mega

Hi Cebs,

There's still bug about webp in this Android port, can fix it, please? Need Ch.14 Full with Bugfix
Thanks~

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes