Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weniger anzeigen

Part 8b will most likely be the largest update to date. There is scenes for everyone, no matter what path you're following. Great for the replay ability too.
Here is a list of what is planned for Part 8b (Vague list, as to not spoil to much for those who don't know :) )
day 53
  • Work - Tiffany Uniform idea
  • Weekly activity
  • Tiffany diner
  • email from Kenny
  • Anne's interview
  • Anne makes good no promise
day 54
  • Work - Chloe samples
  • Plumber
  • Martin
  • Gary Pool party
  • Intro of Luke
day 55
  • Anne doctor
  • Vincent
  • Ryan
  • Chloe dinner
  • Swingers
  • Josie
day 56
  • Kelsey intro
  • Anne Spa
  • Phil
  • evening at home

Take care all, and thank you all for your support.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That's fine!!
I made a little research on the web and I have found more versions for the CH14 Full
this is compressed and i think was the first Full CH14 released (not sure)

This version comes with some different scenes... and in the swinger club there is path with Walker only of you select the correct choice at the end of the dinner at the restaurantyou have to selecy this
" Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 13.17.05.jpg the path without Walker is similar as the CH14 Full Fixed version that is in the OP and it islittle bit short
I can't determine the release date bc compressed versions comes with the file create data of when they was compressed

I am trying to reconstruct the version history...at that time Mircom was very busy with his main job and could not devote all his time to production

here is my torrent .. about a CH14 full version that has been here in Jan 2022 and i have the luck to download and put in my HDD backup disk! (I will never delete) but there is Lord Ashram mod.. I don't now how to uninstall the mod ... I hope you will find a way.
in the version of the torrent WALKER IS NOT in the Swinger Club scene.. so if you go for Walker path you will not be able to go at the Swinger Club!
the Swinger Club in the torrent has a lot of different paths and much more content than in the CH14 full Fixed!
This torrent file is made by myself in a open tracker torrent and you have to wait for the download start... but i think must be registered in an opentorrent service..and have my accounts only iat private torrents trackers... so if someone has an account in a public tracker feel free to add I'm seeding in my seedbox

the Title is unofficial... TAC_Complete_season_1_released_Dec_2021. or Jan 2022.. i think it is better to avoid misunderstanding since there are at least 3 different release of the CH14 Full! (someon stat to call CH14 abandoned or obsolete but "Full" word is meaning "Complete S1"

you can also use this but it is my private mega account and I will delete in a while for the size!

Enjoy with the historical versions of this masterpiece!
I posted the save for the start of Walke path in the 57-5-LT1 and this is the screen of the save included in this post!
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 13.40.07.jpg

PS: the save included is related to the choice "Anne is Mad at Martin" .. so this is the Anne faithfull path.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I made a little research on the web and I have found more versions for the CH14 Full
this is compressed and i think is the firse Full CH14 released
Workupload
This version comes with some different scenes... and in the swinger club there is path with Walker only of you select the correct choice at the end of the dinner at the restaurantyou have to selecy this
" View attachment 3535853 the path without Walker is similar as the CH14 Full Fixed version that is in the OP and it islittle bit short
I can't determine the release date bc compressed versions comes with the file create data of when they was compressed

I am trying to reconstruct the version history...at that time Mircom was very busy with his main job and could not devote all his time to production

here is my torrent .. about a CH14 full version that has been here in Jan 2022 and i have the luck to download and put in my HDD backup disk! (I will never delete) but there is Lord Ashram mod.. I don't now how to uninstall the mod ... I hope you will find a way.
in the version of the torrent WALKER IS NOT in the Swinger Club scene.. so if you go for Walker path you will not be able to go at the Swinger Club!
the Swinger Club in the torrent has a lot of different paths and much more content than in the CH14 full Fixed!
This file is sae ùi made by myself in a open tracker torrent and you have to wait for the download start

the Title is unofficial... TAC_Complete_season_1_released_Dec_2021. or Jan 2022.. i think it is better to avoid misunderstanding sinc there are at least 3 different release of the CH14 Full!

you can also use this mega link but it is my private mega account and I will delete in a while for the size!

Enjoy with the historical versions of this masterpiece!
I posted the save for the start of Walke path in the 57-5-LT1 and this is the screen of the save included in this post!
View attachment 3535947
This is brilliant! Thanks so much!

Reactions: 88stanford88

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 8a + WT by LightmanP + Gallery by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 596 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Well I like that the shower spying is just a tease now. Looks like their full hookup is in the next version.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
I`m interested to see if there is difference in the scene with anne and martin depending if you go to the beach or the mall, changes who is pursuing who between Anne and Martin

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I`m interested to see if there is difference in the scene with anne and martin depending if you go to the beach or the mall, changes who is pursuing who between Anne and Martin
I think from what other people have posted, it is different. I don't know for sure, I don't play Martin path.

Reactions: Mac182

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Regarding the “Martin situation”. While I’m not thrilled with Martin I’m hoping that when she finally cheats with him we get to hear some of her inner monologue. I would like to know what she is thinking knowing that Tony asked her not to mess with him. Hopefully she feels somewhat guilty over it, if not then she just becomes the slut she was in the original. I’ve noticed Mircom does give us more of her POV in this version so I’m hoping we get to see that

Reactions: Puma1978

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
and that would be the difference i was talking about, like the beach or the mall, changes who is pursuing who between Anne and Martin , in the mall its anne in the beach its martin

Reactions: latex lvr

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
The original version with Martin shower scene was one of few moments that Anne actually Cucked Tony. With it gone in the new version I'm curious why this has the Cuckold still in the traits.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The original version with Martin shower scene was one of few moments that Anne actually Cucked Tony. With it gone in the new version I'm curious why this has the Cuckold still in the traits.
The reason the scene isn't there must be because Martin/Anne hasn't had sex yet and it would be strange for their first sex scene to be in the shower in the presence of Tony, plus it gives it a bit of mystery, maybe?:unsure:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Well, people who think this is a Really Big Deal would, I'm sure, view what Anne & Martin have already done as cuckolding Tony. In any case, it's not an official F95 tag.

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
Well, people who think this is a Really Big Deal would, I'm sure, view what Anne & Martin have already done as cuckolding Tony. In any case, it's not an official F95 tag.
Not talking about the f95zone tags, im talking about the stats within the game it used to be swinger and cuckold in the old version now its just cuckold with true or false.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Just wait a couple of weeks.. there will be something better for Anne&Martin!

In any case in the old version I'm the one who inviting my father to go in the bathroom during Anne shower
so it is not a classic cuckold story in both of cases!

I' m the one that want her to have sex with others and in such a scenario it is easy for Anne to decide to fuck someone else , because my goal is to make her more free .

....and if she tells to me later (this can happen also with Martin in far future) I'm not the cuck!
everything depends on the choices that the MC will get! It is NETORASE!

The male MC is always in control since the prologue!
i absolutely recommend playing and don't miss the prologue of the game!!

THIS IS A HOT WIFE STORY with male MC

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes