The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone think it's kinda suspect the developer waited until August 1st to say he couldn't get the release out? He gave the hope of another update in July but decided to wait until the August pledges go through before saying anything. Also this is coming from someone who pledges top tier. Honestly I feel everyone should drop their pledge to a dollar until the content is released that month.
Why do you need us to drop our pledges? Do it on your own, see if that works out for you.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
So you guys agree that he should be making 1k+ a month even though the releases aren't guaranteed monthly and neither are true updates? I feel it's fair as paying customers that we need to hold the developer to some sort of standard if he is going to make a profit off of the product. I understand this is all "donation" based but would you guys pay 10-25 dollars a month for call of duty or another game, and not actually get an update or a solid expectation of when to expect a release? I feel as a consumer we should be smart and only pledge the higher dollar figures when there is an actual new update to play. We need to give the developer the motivation to actually deliver. If we keep paying the him and don't get regular updates then ask yourself what true motivation does he have to deliver if he's getting paid for nothing? This is the truth with so many developers. I know there will be the white knights defending him because "this developer is different and blah blah". But just ask yourself if you want to be a smart consumer or not.

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
Everybody decides for themselves on what to base the amount or if to pay at all. If you want a monthly updates maybe you shouldn't pay but some people prefer to wait longer for better updates. In other words do what you want and let everybody else do what they want.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
So you guys agree that he should be making 1k+ a month even though the releases aren't guaranteed monthly and neither are true updates? I feel it's fair as paying customers that we need to hold the developer to some sort of standard if he is going to make a profit off of the product. I understand this is all "donation" based but would you guys pay 10-25 dollars a month for call of duty or another game, and not actually get an update or a solid expectation of when to expect a release? I feel as a consumer we should be smart and only pledge the higher dollar figures when there is an actual new update to play. We need to give the developer the motivation to actually deliver. If we keep paying the him and don't get regular updates then ask yourself what true motivation does he have to deliver if he's getting paid for nothing? This is the truth with so many developers. I know there will be the white knights defending him because "this developer is different and blah blah". But just ask yourself if you want to be a smart consumer or not.
It's your choice to pledge or not and how much as with everyone else.. So either you do or don't but he never said there would be monthly updates for the revamp when he started. And you pledge to them to support their work and that includes when updates are delayed or ahead or small or big.. That's how it should be.

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019
...trying to make a comment gave a stupid like..... lol..
..anyway all I want to say is this: have you ever been a game developer or have you ever done something that requires creativity? Do you think doing that stuff is something easy that anyone can do? Brain is not a production line facility you know. .....

Footiethug

Apr 27, 2018
I understand this is all "donation" based but would you guys pay 10-25 dollars a month for call of duty or another game, and not actually get an update or a solid expectation of when to expect a release?
I was paying World of Warcraft 12 Euros in one Month to get update all 2-3 Months. And they didnt cleary say when the next update will come. So am I a stupid customer? No i think Im not, because i had fun while playing this game and i know the quality behinde the updates.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Do I think he should get paid 1k even though releases aren't guaranteed monthly? Yes. Mircom has a full time job, and that 1K, though nice, isn't paying all his bills or giving him a cushy life, dude. And when he does deliver, he delivers well.
And "WE", in solidarity, don't need to do shit, especially if we are cool with what Mircom delivers, when he does deliver it. You may not be happy that he isn't following the Call of Duty "Triple-A" development cycle, but we are. Keep in mind, those big studios, like Treyarch, have the backing of big publishers and a 100+ staff. So, holding Mircom to that same standard, since he one dude, is silly. And if you keep those expectations, you, in solidarity, will never be happy.
It's not about being a smart consumer, it is just about voting with your individual wallet. And Mircom, as someone who chats with him regularly, is a nice dude and is legit working hard on the product, you gotta trust me, bro. He isn't trying to rip you off, but is honestly working hard on two separate products, in the form of the revamp and the latter chapters of Adventurous Couple.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
damn was all good until the end of 10, when she wants to keep it a secret, now she is going to keep everything a secret, hope OP can make it better 11 and on chapters

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The Dev was hoping to make the update in late July, but it was not possible… so it will be in August, i suppose.
And for the revamped chapters included in the update i'm not sure of it, but if i have understood correctly the next update will be chapters 5-6, and finally another big update with chapters 7-8-9-10.

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes