goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I was asked kindly to create a proper walkthrough for this game.

However, after spending in total 7 hours now on it I'm going to take a break from it, just to refresh my brain a bit.

But I have finished the first 4 chapters so at least I can give you that.

Also there was a bug in chapter 3 so I'm going to give as well a fixed file for that.

Hope you enjoy it or at the bare minimum find it useful.
What's the bug? Explain it, the fix, and @ mircom3d Mircom3D so he can fix it.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
File "game/chapter03.rpy", line 1967, in script
scene v3_resort_beach_103 with disolve

disolve should be dissolve

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I was asked kindly to create a proper walkthrough for this game.

However, after spending in total 7 hours now on it I'm going to take a break from it, just to refresh my brain a bit.

But I have finished the first 4 chapters so at least I can give you that.

Also there was a bug in chapter 3 so I'm going to give as well a fixed file for that.

Hope you enjoy it or at the bare minimum find it useful.
Good Job
Thanks

Raps87

Oct 4, 2017
wher is this

Ch.10 Hotfix
The scene with Luke and friend was missed and has now been added.
Just copy chapter10.rpy into game folder and overwrite old version and also copy the side_alan.png image into the images folder.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Found Chapter 10 bug. When Anne goes for a jog in the park, you're prompted with Tease them! or Just leave! If you select Just leave! you get this:

While running game code:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 3994, in script
jump v10_fri_anne_02a
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_fri_anne_02a'.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Found Chapter 10 bug. When Anne goes for a jog in the park, you're prompted with Tease them! or Just leave! If you select Just leave! you get this:

While running game code:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 3994, in script
jump v10_fri_anne_02a
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_fri_anne_02a'.
normally this bug is already fixed in previous version, make sure to use the ch11pt2 version of the game

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Lower Anne's love points and catch her fucking Ryan. You'll have an arguement over it. You go to work. Take it from there.
I opened the console... reduced the love points to 5. I still do not trigger the office sex.. is there another trigger somewhere ?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I opened the console... reduced the love points to 5. I still do not trigger the office sex.. is there another trigger somewhere ?
When I got the scene, her points were at 1. We got in an argument over Ryan and she storms out. Looks like we were breaking up. I go to work to give myself something to do.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
When I got the scene, her points were at 1. We got in an argument and she storms out. Looks like we were breadking up. I go to work to give myself something to do.
Found it !! It was nichole in the marital bed... low love point and then selet sleep longer... Then we get the argument... Thanks for the info !!!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Found it !! It was nichole in the marital bed... low love point and then selet sleep longer... Then we get the argument... Thanks for the info !!!
Oh, yeah! Now I remember. But when her points are high and you sleep a little longer, BJ with Nicole sleeping next to you. :devilish:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Yea!!! Not a bad choice either !!! THat is what saves are for !!!!
Have you noticed in Ch 10, when MC turns down Ryan to go home early from the bar, Anne and Ryan end up talking about their encounter that never took place. I wonder if the DEV was notified.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Have you noticed in Ch 10, when MC turns down Ryan to go home early from the bar, Anne and Ryan end up talking about their encounter that never took place. I wonder if the DEV was notified.
Yep... there are a few places like that where dialog and action don't meet. Other have mentioned it as well ! I don't care... I just like the game / story !

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes