cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I didnt bring up the subject...if you follow the convo from the begining you ll see I wasnt the one who started it..I am with you on that, dev shouldnt be resentful for anything that improves the game..and what s more Dev's being active or not active on this form is not a matter we're just discusing things..
I saw the convo and I know that you didn't bring it up. Somehow this subject has turned into a rumor and more people will start to believe that dev hates the spicy mod. However, there is no proof for that.

The spicy mod got abandoned by his own creator due to real life and new work leaving him with less time working on his mod.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
In my opinion spicy mode really spiced up the game to the highest level, it s pity that the Dev couldn't have thought of doing it before. If I were the Mircom I would have been pleased instead of being resentful..all attemps are to make the game better in the end..
I am going to disagree. The spicy-mod read like it was written by a 12 year old, and made no sense in the context of the story, especially from Anne's perspective.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah guys let’s not make any assumptions that Mircom3d is annoyed by a mod or by people talking in the forum. Everytime I see the dev post it’s always chill. Update is later than usual but I did see a post that it would be out soon so that’s better news than abandon or on hold. Gotta be patience.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, příspěvek: 5969805, člen: 909096"]
Ignorujte soubor „Kapitola 1 - 10 starý“ a soubor Pouze aktualizace. Kompletní hru (až po „Kapitola 13 Sathurday“) si můžete stáhnout z prvního odkazu.
[/CITÁT]
thank you for info

boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
Just got a reply from Mircom3D himself
He said that he's definitely still working on it and the reason for the delay is that Sunday will be the biggest day of chapter 13
plus he's going back to some previous days to add more to them as well as bug fixes

Sounds like the extra time waiting could balance out with the next release expected this month

gnole13

May 29, 2020
He said that he's definitely still working on it and the reason for the delay is that Sunday will be the biggest day of chapter 13
plus he's going back to some previous days to add more to them as well as bug fixes

Sounds like the extra time waiting could balance out with the next release expected this month
I am glad to hear that. This game is one of my favorite like I am saying every time.
Take your time Microm3D, just don't abandon the game please. :)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017

Thanks for the report. I was just thinking about this game today wondering when the next update would be.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Bad story. Nonsense conversations. Protagonist, a domesticated horn. ps2 graphics. And you who like ntr will treat you.
Bad story? Anne is ravishing. I'd like to put myself in place of Cornell, Dre, Erik, Mike (poker party!), and anybody who made and had multiple orgasms with Anne, and in place of MC during his sex with Fernanda and the other girls! :) Nonsense conversations? All of the conversations in the game has only one target and mission: to prepare the grand finale of the peak of satisfaction...These conversations have also nonsense in the real life, because, they are only part of the nonverbal visible and invisible communicatons between lovers...:) In an open marriege any sexual activity is based on mutual agreement for the reachable greatest joy for the partners. So making cuckold of the MC or seduce the MC's or anybody's wife in an open marriage: lose meaning......:) NTR? What is it? There is no raping, humiliation, pain, suffering, pressure or any other negative scene in the game. All of the actions of the characters are directed by the hunting for the adventurous joy...:)

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
Guys, the best you can do would be just ignoring that toxic person that simply can't keep his mouth shut and feel his duty to put his shitty advices almost in every thread on this forum. He simply doesn't deserve the time you spend on answering his baseless claims. Peace to those adequate ones)

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Uhmmm, I have to say (IMHO), in the beginning TAC was a really beautiful and intriguing game. Very clear in intent, the story was progressing well even but with some surprises. In the last few chapters I found a bit of tiredness, repetitive episodes, the wife who, even holding the brake, fucks anyone. It lacks the mental interest in moving forward. Maybe the target needs to be changed, for example the Wife who falls in love with another man and wants to leave MC, with the husband who has to make her fall in love again, or (sooo cookie) an unexpected pregnancy with important choices to take, a different job for her, as a hot photo model etc. etc. Some ideas to change the "let's go to the bar, find a black guy, get fucked in the bathroom" paradigm.

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes