NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is correct. There has to be unfaithful status and low relationship points in order to get all of the Walker scenes in addition to making boneheaded decisions. I have to admit that my "unhappy" playthrough was made a little more fun by Walker but there is a lot more variety to the content of the "happy" swinger playthrough and Anne does not come off nearly as badly.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Maybe there are some other variables that influence this?
The only things which may influence this also are the relationship value and the Faithfullness Yes/No at Anne.
What i know is that you can do the deal with Walker for the holiday before but all later incidents with Walker in my case
were depending if i let Anne sit with him in the plane or not.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This is correct. There has to be unfaithful status and low relationship points in order to get all of the Walker scenes in addition to making boneheaded decisions. I have to admit that my "unhappy" playthrough was made a little more fun by Walker but there is a lot more variety to the content of the "happy" swinger playthrough and Anne does not come off nearly as badly.
If someone is brave i have found this cheat-mod from a talented modder SJOHER here in the forum with which you can adjust during the game the reltionship and faithfullness status to experience every decission differently. I think this will also give you a little insight what complex relations the Dev is binding together to approach different outcomes and scenes. I was also very surprised. this VN is really a very complex programming from beginning to the latest chapter and with only one path following u will never get all scenes.
Just unzip and put the folder "SjoherMod into "game" folder then when you start the game you find on the right upper corner of screen the small written cheating button. Have fun.

Reactions: NewTricks
Sep 16, 2019
The only things which may influence this also are the relationship value and the Faithfullness Yes/No at Anne.
What i know is that you can do the deal with Walker for the holiday before but all later incidents with Walker in my case
were depending if i let Anne sit with him in the plane or not.
recommend: use notepad++

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
at the end of the day if you want to fuck off walker:
Don't say it's that simple? 1. Let Anne tease the cook, I chose No. 2. Don't forbid Anne to play on the golf course, I chose Anna to give her husband bj. 3. And that's the end of Anna not having sex with Wolter?

Sep 16, 2019
Don't say it's that simple? 1. Let Anne tease the cook, I chose No. 2. Don't forbid Anne to play on the golf course, I chose Anna to give her husband bj. 3. And that's the end of Anna not having sex with Wolter?
man just look at the scripts if you want full explanation. thats not a walkthrough just a way to avoid it. good luck.

• Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

Back

Aug 3, 2017
From Patreon...

May 4, 2022 at 8:44 AM
Chapter 14 news….

Just stopping by to first off apologize for not being able to complete everything by the end of April as I had hoped but barring any major catastrophes it will be released tomorrow afternoon.

Again this will be the full Chapter 14!

Hope you’ll all enjoy and look forward to hearing from you.

Take care and see you tomorrow,
Mircom3D

--> Here's the takeaway: Full Chapter 14 should be released tomorrow. Cheers and have fun, y'all.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I did as you wrote, I still can't get rid of Walker
I think u should also try additionaly to dont let Anne sit down at walkers seat row in the plane.
but the cook tease and the golf activitie u should allow Anne. If this does not work out without walker than u may have a relationship status <8 or 6.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think u should also try additionaly to dont let Anne sit down at walkers seat row in the plane.
but the cook tease and the golf activitie u should allow Anne. If this does not work out without walker than u may have a relationship status <8 or 6.
I did that on the plane too. My statistics are like this

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I did that on the plane too. My statistics are like this
Do you have a Mod installed?
Because if you are using Lord Ashrams or any other Mod it will offer you the option to see the scene with walker anyway.
I just noticed in ur screenshot that there is (better story) at the first option and which is usually the Mod to give u the opportunity to see also missed scenes which would not be shown to u by your chosen paths.

Reactions: Sadowdark
4.00 star(s) 122 Votes