SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Yes there are many options in this game for talented writers. For example the couple get divorced and husband lives now together with Chloe or Kelsi etc...and get some further possibilities for sexual encounters with his Ex wife in the future. And they accidently meet in a holiday...there is lot of potential firwork in current status. Already now if in unfaithful path of Anne in chapter 14 i think there will be a situation where Walker wants to take over Anne ...big potential to drop her and get another girl and continue story from other perspective at least for a while...:cool::giggle:
I have my doubts that the game would continue if the husband decides to leave her. I assume that would basically be a game over. Even though technically you play as the husband and he's the 'MC', in reality she's the focus of the story and everything revolves around her. While in some instances you can decide things about her behavior (even if things aren't quite logical) for the most part you are reacting to her and mostly are just a plot device so the various kinks and fetishes can be satisfied (cheating, ntr, cuck, etc). If the game were to continue after a break up it would likely follow her and the things and people she gets into (or get into her) rather then what the husband does after.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I have my doubts that the game would continue if the husband decides to leave her. I assume that would basically be a game over. Even though technically you play as the husband and he's the 'MC', in reality she's the focus of the story and everything revolves around her. While in some instances you can decide things about her behavior (even if things aren't quite logical) for the most part you are reacting to her and mostly are just a plot device so the various kinks and fetishes can be satisfied (cheating, ntr, cuck, etc). If the game were to continue after a break up it would likely follow her and the things and people she gets into (or get into her) rather then what the husband does after.
Your right but it would be a refreshing change if you could leave her for a while and live with another woman. Of course u still can meet and fuck her occasionally and stalk Anne on her adventures and also as Anne you can stalk the MC. After two chapters maybe they meet again on a swinger event and get together again aterwards and continue a happy live together...The Path when Anne cheats with Walker now could get used become such a starter for a relationship crisis. Then MC could live with Kelsi, Chloe or Emma for a while...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes thats one of many endings depending if Anne is faithful or not or if the relationship zo husband is high or low. At one Ending with Walker she diosnt feel guilty but more curious about him.
I think Anne has remorse for her husband's betrayal. This scene shows Anna sitting sadly looking into the distance and saying, "What I did says what happened will never come back" and starts asking questions about her husband at the hotel and looking for him, but does not find him. But Anna, when she secretly fucks others, no longer has any remorse, it is illogical. I don't know what the purpose of this unfinished weekend was. Maybe the day was over and they went to sleep, it was more logical.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I think Anne has remorse for her husband's betrayal. This scene shows Anna sitting sadly looking into the distance and saying, "What I did says what happened will never come back" and starts asking questions about her husband at the hotel and looking for him, but does not find him. But Anna, when she secretly fucks others, no longer has any remorse, it is illogical. I don't know what the purpose of this unfinished weekend was. Maybe the day was over and they went to sleep, it was more logical.
Yeah I think that double standard comes with the territory for this genre. It's all just to fuel the cheating/cuck/ntr scenes despite it being hypocritical. It's a nonsensical way of pushing them farther apart and giving her a 'reason' to do more debauched things without having to deal with her conscience and to try to rationalize or justify what she's done/will do in the future. If someone is cheating on their partner and then one day suspects/discovers their partner cheating and gets sad/upset at them without reflecting on their own actions, one can only conclude that person is clinically a sociopath.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The Dev made a lot of brenches here...the best is if u use in chapter 14 the cheat mode and try to adjust relationship and fauthful yes/no then you will see that u get different behaviors of Anne. Yes one is like you describe and another one is that she dont regret sleeping with Walker and just mention she had so much fun today. Ther is also the option to avoid Walker completley and as you say they just go sleeping together and next they chatting on the balcony. Chapter 14 is btw not finished with tuesday ...it will get updated hopefully in the next weeks where we can play until sunday.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The Dev made a lot of brenches here...the best is if u use in chapter 14 the cheat mode and try to adjust relationship and fauthful yes/no then you will see that u get different behaviors of Anne. Yes one is like you describe and another one is that she dont regret sleeping with Walker and just mention she had so much fun today. Ther is also the option to avoid Walker completley and as you say they just go sleeping together and next they chatting on the balcony. Chapter 14 is btw not finished with tuesday ...it will get updated hopefully in the next weeks where we can play until sunday.
And what must be fulfilled to avoid Wolters ?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There are several ways to avoid Walter. Just say no to him at every choice. Do not offer him anything.
I must have picked something wrong, but it seems to me that while talking to him in the room, I didn't choose his path. And I think we went for a walk on the beach once and that was all. And at the end I had a bad ending with him

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I must have picked something wrong, but it seems to me that while talking to him in the room, I didn't choose his path. And I think we went for a walk on the beach once and that was all. And at the end I had a bad ending with him
You are correct. I would go back to the scene before the vacation where you ask for the vacation. Your choices start there with Walter.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You are correct. I would go back to the scene before the vacation where you ask for the vacation. Your choices start there with Walter.
As I asked for a vacation, I only had the option to agree to our proposal.

amonymous

Mar 26, 2019
Hi folks,

I'm in the middle of replaying TAC with the help of the super useful walkthrough that Sjoher/moudy made. I was surprised
how many branches I had missed in my first playthrough. But the walkthrough ends with chapter 12, of course, while the game is somewhere in chapter 14 now. Is there any chance of getting an updated walkthrough, either from Sjoher/moudy or someone else?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Hi folks,

I'm in the middle of replaying TAC with the help of the super useful walkthrough that Sjoher/moudy made. I was surprised
how many branches I had missed in my first playthrough. But the walkthrough ends with chapter 12, of course, while the game is somewhere in chapter 14 now. Is there any chance of getting an updated walkthrough, either from Sjoher/moudy or someone else?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-14-tuesday-mircom3d.7192/post-5918970

Reactions: amonymous

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I am guessing your stats show Anne Faithfulness: False? In that case, Anne will cheat with Walker. In order to avoid Walker, Anne must be in faithful status (as far as I know). That will allow you to make choices to avoid Walker's arc. However, it is worth noting that most of that update was focused on the Walker/Cheating Anne path, unfortunately.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I am guessing your stats show Anne Faithfulness: False? In that case, Anne will cheat with Walker. In order to avoid Walker, Anne must be in faithful status (as far as I know). That will allow you to make choices to avoid Walker's arc. However, it is worth noting that most of that update was focused on the Walker/Cheating Anne path, unfortunately.
My statistics are like this

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
And what must be fulfilled to avoid Wolters ?
One possibility is that when Anne in the plane meet Walker u can choose that Anne does not sit down at his place. (Then she will not do handjob/blowjob to him in plane while husband sleeps). I just dont know if if the status Faithfullness has an influence also) Then later husband will not see her in the lobby chatting with him and there will be no sex scene between Walker and Anne. I think instead Anne and Husband will have this encounter on the golf playground.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
My experience was that its enough when u dont let Anne sit and talk to him in the plane which leads to hand/blowjob scene.
Then Walker will stalk Anne at night but Anne will not meet him in the lounge and have sex with him.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
My experience was that its enough when u dont let Anne sit and talk to him in the plane which leads to hand/blowjob scene.
Then Walker will stalk Anne at night but Anne will not meet him in the lounge and have sex with him.
Maybe there are some other variables that influence this?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes