Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She could've an IUD? Or she wants to pregnant through the lottery system ;) like a good slut would!
Anna can also be sterile? There is nothing in the game about it. My task in the game should be to tell if it is somehow protected against pregnancy or not. Because it's illogical. Fuck everything that moves and don't get pregnant. Or maybe everything Anna fucks is sterile too?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm sure that Anne can and will get pregnant but it is well known to all writers that you save a surprise pregnancy for when you have run out of all other ideas.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm sure that Anne can and will get pregnant but it is well known to all writers that you save a surprise pregnancy for when you have run out of all other ideas.
If Anna had no one to fuck, apart from her husband, she would tell him I want to get pregnant. to have a baby. Or she gets pregnant and continues to fuck?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If Anna had no one to fuck, apart from her husband, she would tell him I want to get pregnant. to have a baby. Or she gets pregnant and continues to fuck?
In my experience, pregnancy only makes women hornier. I once had a Tinder date show up to a first meeting 8 months pregnant and I told her "Whoa! You don't waste any time do you?"

Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Has the mc banged Anne’s mom yet? I remember hitting on her couple updates ago.
Love to be banging her mom in the ass when Anne comes home & sees it & you say “
we’ll your banging my dad, so I thought I’d try your mom out”

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Has the mc banged Anne’s mom yet? I remember hitting on her couple updates ago.
Love to be banging her mom in the ass when Anne comes home & sees it & you say “
we’ll your banging my dad, so I thought I’d try your mom out”
Sex with Anna's mother was without anal

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
A gentleman never tells. But I will tell you that you need extra pillows.
Interesting, I have only ever seen the need for extra pillows if their teeth are just too bad or their husband is in the other room. Those walls in the old commie flats in south Asia are just too thin. ;)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Or Anne will get pregnant because there is nothing in the game that she is taking some pills. And she doesn't want to have children yet.
I think its possible that Chloe if u choose her as ve interest gets pregnant because she seems crazy after MC. Also Victoria confessed she is not on pill after her encounter with MC in the office. The Dev let a lot of options....And Anne...she has the most options even to give MC a step brother baby from Martin.....:devilish:

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think its possible that Chloe if u choose her as ve interest gets pregnant because she seems crazy after MC. Also Victoria confessed she is not on pill after her encounter with MC in the office. The Dev let a lot of options....And Anne...she has the most options even to give MC a step brother baby from Martin.....:devilish:
It is strange that Anna fucks everything that moves, she has not become pregnant a few more times, the developer should give such an option. But as someone wrote, when the idea of the creators runs out, adds Anne the option to get pregnant, I prefer to have a choice with whom to get pregnant. And also that the husband also has a choice with which girl he will have a child.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've found two of the husband's lovers have variables that can result in pregnancy, but other than a pregnancy flag it has no effect on the game as yet. In both cases, the player must choose to creampie the woman in question. One is a black woman and the other is a white woman. Impregnating one of them can lead to a weird playthrough where the MC is coded as unfaithful while Anne is still faithful (?) Anne hasn't a pregnancy variable so if she is going to get preggers it is likely to be hardcoded into the story.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I've found two of the husband's lovers have variables that can result in pregnancy, but other than a pregnancy flag it has no effect on the game as yet. In both cases, the player must choose to creampie the woman in question. One is a black woman and the other is a white woman. Impregnating one of them can lead to a weird playthrough where the MC is coded as unfaithful while Anne is still faithful (?) Anne hasn't a pregnancy variable so if she is going to get preggers it is likely to be hardcoded into the story.
I had an office game situation where my husband had sex with a chubby blonde. It was an option during sex. Ejaculation outside or inside. As for the sperm inside, getting pregnant. And you have an unfaithful option.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It is strange that Anna fucks everything that moves, she has not become pregnant a few more times, the developer should give such an option. But as someone wrote, when the idea of the creators runs out, adds Anne the option to get pregnant, I prefer to have a choice with whom to get pregnant. And also that the husband also has a choice with which girl he will have a child.
Yes there are many options in this game for talented writers. For example the couple get divorced and husband lives now together with Chloe or Kelsi etc...and get some further possibilities for sexual encounters with his Ex wife in the future. And they accidently meet in a holiday...there is lot of potential firwork in current status. Already now if in unfaithful path of Anne in chapter 14 i think there will be a situation where Walker wants to take over Anne ...big potential to drop her and get another girl and continue story from other perspective at least for a while...:cool::giggle:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes there are many options in this game for talented writers. For example the couple get divorced and husband lives now together with Chloe or Kelsi etc...and get some further possibilities for sexual encounters with his Ex wife in the future. And they accidently meet in a holiday...there is lot of potential firwork in current status. Already now if in unfaithful path of Anne in chapter 14 i think there will be a situation where Walker wants to take over Anne ...big potential to drop her and get another girl and continue story from other perspective at least for a while...:cool::giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes