NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
And how to do to have a good ending ?
At the moment there are no endings. But most agree that there probably isn't going to be a good ending. The lifestyle is putting a lot of pressure on the relationship. But I do believe that the happy playthrough is probably going to have a better chance of them communicating and eventually working through their problems.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
True. But the entire storyline also sucks and you don't miss much by skipping it lol. She gets hit by a fucking car :ROFLMAO:
Not my fault!!! :cool:
And how to do to have a good ending ?
Well, the game's not over yet. But NewTricks pretty much laid it out. Don't push Anne too hard in the beginning, but once she's in, don't whine or try to stop her. Be discrete about your own fooling around, and make sure she's happy with you before you do. There are a few characters that can seriously threaten your relationship; don't let them. There's a stat box that will show you how you're doing; if your relationship doesn't seem healthy (according to the stats), you've chosen incorrectly somewhere along the way.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Not my fault!!! :cool:

Well, the game's not over yet. But NewTricks pretty much laid it out. Don't push Anne too hard in the beginning, but once she's in, don't whine or try to stop her. Be discrete about your own fooling around, and make sure she's happy with you before you do. There are a few characters that can seriously threaten your relationship; don't let them. There's a stat box that will show you how you're doing; if your relationship doesn't seem healthy (according to the stats), you've chosen incorrectly somewhere along the way.
I don't know if these are good statistics ?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
They look good to me. Relationship points are above 20. Both are still faithful. The swinger and cuck statuses are just for flavor. You will have more opportunities in the future to improve relationship points.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
They're good in terms of maintaining a stable relationship. Note, however, that you can both still cheat on each other as long as you don't get caught (and Anne will cheat on you at several points, which I tend to think is more of a writing/coding error than a deliberate attempt to annoy players). They're less good in terms of indulging the husband's fetish (e.g. seeing the majority of the scenes), but for some players that's a welcome tradeoff.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
Mircom3D

You know what I miss in this game: mature women and older women with different physique I only found four, Anna's mother, a woman on a yacht. aunt ,and woman are sitting on a bench in front of Mc's office. Why Anna has a variety to choose from. And Mc only has pretty women, no ugly ones. Anna even has an old grandfather

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Someone could tell me what you get relationship points for and what will happen if it goes to zero, because the game doesn't explain it.
On some points its possible that Anne and MC break up when relationship is too low and then u ll get a short summary and its game over. But the interesting point is also if the relationship is low then on some points MC or Anne will get different options and scenes also combined with faithfulness Yes/No. The game is maybe not completley logic in the story/reaction/behavior of characters but with regards to programming in triggering different hidden scenes by choices, paths and brenches really very good made. It really makes sense to play the game more times with different choices. Sometimes a choice at the very beginning could trigger a different scene or a longer different side path much later in the game...its very tricky done.
If you really want to enjoy every available scene and how to trigger them i suggest to use a cheat for the stats and a walkthrough which explains all requirements to different paths and scenes.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'll clarify...in the cases mentioned above, a game over can be achieved with low points, but the low points, at least in my logic, is not the impetus for the breakup. In one example one can easily look at the difference by tweaking the save file when if you confront Anne about being with...uh, the massage guy (it's been a while since I've played, sorry). In another game over it's more the MC choice to choose someone else over Anne.

It gets confusing because there is discontinuity in the script that needs to be edited and fixed. Someone recently asked about these errors being fixed and after two years of them remaining the same, I don't see it happening. It will likely take someone modding the game (such as SOICowboy and a couple others started but didn't finish) to clean it all up. Lord Ashram might pull through for us.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The game is illogical. Anna says she has sex with others for me. So I should be the one to decide with whom? Anna says she goes to sleep, after which Mc wakes up and she is gone. Mc watches and she is at the bar, Anna goes to have sex with a stranger. The fidelity statistics didn't work, I guess, and Anna was cheating on Mc? Could it be that she wouldn't be so slutty.The only thing missing is that she becomes a turbo whore for money and .I don't understand what those tasks are for that don't give us anything on e-mail?

Reactions: Nurikabe

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The game is illogical. Anna says she has sex with others for me. So I should be the one to decide with whom? Anna says she goes to sleep, after which Mc wakes up and she is gone. Mc watches and she is at the bar, Anna goes to have sex with a stranger. The fidelity statistics didn't work, I guess, and Anna was cheating on Mc? Could it be that she wouldn't be so slutty.The only thing missing is that she becomes a turbo whore for money and .I don't understand what those tasks are for that don't give us anything on e-mail?
It sounds to me like you're just pissed, because you can't micro-manage every aspect of the decison-making process.
Anne(not Anna) is meant to turn slutty and cheat and do all the other things she does.
It's the WHOLE point of the game.
It's not about you controlling everything and keeping her faithful.
That's not Mircom's game.
Didn't you look at the tags, before you played this?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It sounds to me like you're just pissed, because you can't micro-manage every aspect of the decison-making process.
Anne(not Anna) is meant to turn slutty and cheat and do all the other things she does.
He writes on the front page of Developer: Mircom3D. I didn't read the tags, I asked here and they told me that you might like the game, that I decide about Anne, and I'm not pissed off, just expressed my opinion, buddy.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I think his gripe is more about previous decisions and statistics not mattering if she ends up cheating regardless of how you play it. It also affects any faithful or sharing path if she cheats regardless.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I will try to explain the logic as best it can be. The husband doesn't want Anne's fidelity. He wants her to have sex with other men and is somewhat indifferent to her having sex with other women. So the faithfulness status is basically measuring the extent to which she is doing it for him vs whether she is doing it for herself because she feels that he no longer values her. So as someone else said she is going to be slutty either way. As the game goes on there are two outcomes for the relationship: hotwifing or adultery. Fidelity isn't really on the menu. However, since we are not privy to Anne's thoughts we cannot always tell why she is doing what she is doing. What is clear is that they are not having an ethically non-monogamous relationship and are planting seeds of conflict with every new encounter.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How do you think it will end?
I'm thinking divorce unless they get mentored by a couple who is successfully polyamorous. I don't think that the guidance they get from the emails is sufficient. It is like taking a joke of the day email and trying to become a comedian. They are making heinous mistakes like having sex with married people without informing their partners, not discussing or setting boundaries, and indulging partners who are not respectful of their relationship as well as getting involved in other people's incest.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I also found it strange that she had sex with Walter and he felt terrible after that. I would laugh terribly if he stayed with him and was faithful to him, and somehow she had no remorse towards others

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes