What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I would suggest to download chapter 14 tuesday from here because there u will have all chapters from beginning included until the latest version of chapter 14 on tuesday. The version u have u can also play but it will end at chapter 10 of course. Please be aware that currently there are at chapter 11 and in chapter 14 depending on ur decissions game breaking bugs which u cant ignore. There are fixes here also available but not from dev.
Looks like I made a mistake playing the old version when I could have been playing the remastered version ie ch 14 tuesday. Oh well I will just skip through most of the dialogue until I reach ch 11.

Thanks for the reply and the heads-up about the game breaking bugs (y).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I will just skip through most of the dialogue until I reach ch 11.
Just FYI, some things play out very differently in the revamp than they did in the original. Punta Cana, for example, has about four times as much content and some of it is path-exclusive. Plus, a lot of the renders have been completely redone. You might not want to speed-click through all of it.

Reactions: What'sNew

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Just FYI, some things play out very differently in the revamp than they did in the original. Punta Cana, for example, has about four times as much content and some of it is path-exclusive. Plus, a lot of the renders have been completely redone. You might not want to speed-click through all of it.
Yea I noticed that too.

Anyways what are some of the triggers for certain paths? I noticed at ch 10 anne either tells you about sleeping with ryan or she does not. What was the cause of this?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Open file Chapter10.rpy with Notepad or any other text editor and remove the following lines:

Note: The scene with Ryan will trigger on Anne's unfaithful path.
New player here. I just encountered this bug at the end of chapter 10. Found your solution through a search but I cant seem to find the lines you mentioned in the file.

If it helps it's my first time fiddling with this rpy file so I might be doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

edit: Nvm. I found that I was looking at ch1-10 old's rpy file and not ch 14 tuesday's. Found the lines and deleted it. Works fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I will talk about only 1 particular scene,When Martin and Anne in the shower,why there is no option to join them i mean i get it thats how dev wants it but why there is no double penetration in the game where mc and martin have sex with anne?Am i the only one thinks like that? I like the game because of the scenes and i dont mind ntr but cuckold? Nah

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I will talk about only 1 particular scene,When Martin and Anne in the shower,why there is no option to join them i mean i get it thats how dev wants it but why there is no double penetration in the game where mc and martin have sex with anne?Am i the only one thinks like that? I like the game because of the scenes and i dont mind ntr but cuckold? Nah
Agree but not with Mc & Dad. But definitely with others

Reactions: Nurikabe

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Someone could tell me what you get relationship points for and what will happen if it goes to zero, because the game doesn't explain it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Someone could tell me what you get relationship points for and what will happen if it goes to zero, because the game doesn't explain it.
I'm guessing that if the relationship points between husband and wife goes to zero, the wife will leave the husband and then it's game over.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm guessing that if the relationship points between husband and wife goes to zero, the wife will leave the husband and then it's game over.
There are at the moment 2 scenes that if the relationship points are below 5 then you get game over

Can I choose who Anna has sex with or only in certain circumstances?
In the first few weeks you do kind of get a choice who Anne sleeps with but after the MC's father scene not so much. Anne fucks who she wants especially in the latest holiday updates. The only time the Mc chooses is on the golf course with the father and son. Depending on your choice Anne will storm off and fuck with her boss from the agency

Reactions: Sadowdark

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not only can your relationship points go to 0, but they can go into a negative integer. This doesn't necessarily result in a game over, though. This just means that you go into the angry wife playthrough. Many of the same events will occur but Anne's attitude will be totally different. She will be cheating on you and cucking you rather than doing it for your amusement. For some, having a pissed-off wife cheating on you is a fetish. For others, it is a source of irritation. If you want her to cheat on you and cuck you you need to alternate between insisting she flirt with other men and then tell her she can't sleep with them. You need to refuse to fuck her when she asks. You need to be scornful of her efforts to tell you about her individual adventures. You need to tell your father to accost her in the shower without her permission. You need to cheat on her yourself. You have to do a lot of asshole things to get to the angry wife playthrough, but the number of folks on this board that find themselves in it by accident is staggering.

To get the happy wife playthrough:

- Don't push her too hard in the beginning of the game. She is still being trained.
- Always sexually service her upon request.
- Lend her your ear early in the game. Later in the game, she will not be as apt to share her experiences. (warning, this may give you the cuckold trait but you avoid this at the resort by sacrificing 1 measly relationship point).
- If you must have sex with other women, don't make one of them her best friend early in the game.
- If you have a choice between having sex with another woman or peeping on your wife, peep on your wife. She likes it.
- When she asks to fuck someone, be magnanimous. This is a positive development. If you keep refusing, she will get frustrated and do it anyway without your permission.
- If she admits that she is hot for a guy from her past, be a good sport and let her fuck him while you watch. Also, she will like it if you join in for a devil's three-way.
- Participate in swinging. The fact that you are having fun too pleases her even though it also makes her jealous (cuckquean trait). She has both "good" jealousy and "bad" jealousy and you can get the former by participating in swinging and 3 ways (will result in "swinger" trait).
- Don't refuse to let your wife practice exhibitionism. It is her fetish. If she says she isn't interested in having sex with someone she is teasing, don't insist.
- Don't let your fucking dad surprise her in the shower. It is a violation and will send them both down a bad path.
- Refrain from having sex with her mother after you have an unavoidable fight because of a tactless comment.
- If you find yourself on a golf course teasing a father and son duo, either let her perform sex acts for your viewing pleasure or perform sex with you for theirs. She is an exhibitionist. Telling her that you would rather go back to the hotel is a bitch move and the game will punish you for it.

There are other things that can hurt your relationship with her, but in general it is safer to have your own sexual adventures later in the game when you two have already had the conversation about being able to have sex with other people without prior permission. Don't put up with your dad's bullshit as he is trying to steal your girl like he always does. Always be encouraging to her when she is pushing the envelope and don't be the pushy one. Don't recriminate her for doing what you wanted her to do in the first place. Do all these things and you will enjoy the happy wife playthrough where she is fucking around for your mutual enjoyment and you are free to do the same.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There are at the moment 2 scenes that if the relationship points are below 5 then you get game over

In the first few weeks you do kind of get a choice who Anne sleeps with but after the MC's father scene not so much. Anne fucks who she wants especially in the latest holiday updates. The only time the Mc chooses is on the golf course with the father and son. Depending on your choice Anne will storm off and fuck with her boss from the agency
A bit weak that cannot be avoided :(

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
A bit weak that cannot be avoided :(
It's important to remember that this is a game that wants you to share Anne, and it compels that by giving you negative relationship consequences if you don't (or if you attempt to change your mind later on in the story). I don't recall if a no-interracial-sex playthrough is possible or not, but Anne does love black dick, and you'll be missing a lot of content (and possibly ruining your marriage) by attempting it.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
- If you must have sex with other women, don't make one of them her best friend early in the game.
It's now a very long time ago, but I'm pretty sure you can have sex with her without Anne getting upset. You just have to navigate it correctly. Still, it's true that there are multiple opportunities to mess things up with that particular character.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's now a very long time ago, but I'm pretty sure you can have sex with her without Anne getting upset. You just have to navigate it correctly. Still, it's true that there are multiple ways to mess things up with that particular character.
True. But the entire storyline also sucks and you don't miss much by skipping it lol. She gets hit by a fucking car :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes