latex lvr

May 3, 2019
MC knows nothing about Walker? Bull fucking shit. Do you even remember the beginning of the game when he collided with Walker to not only let him fuck his wife but also record it without her knowledge for posterity? The blind spot people have regarding the lengths that MC will go to stroke his fetish and his depraved indifference to his wife's feelings about it is as big as the fucking holland tunnel. He sent his wife on a vacation to New York with Walker and jerked it to the sex pics she sent in her texts. The husband knows about Walker. Trust me on that. He even encounters him in the lobby in the high relationship playthrough. He may not know his intentions for being there, but that is a conversation has to have with Anne.

Oh, and if you don't want her to storm off, play with her. You can easily avoid it by letting her blow you while the other guys fap. Be a good husband instead of a fucking killjoy. Even if you do invite them to the room they don't show up and you run into Walker instead.
Woah there. What's with the rant. No need for the expletives or the aggression here. :)

I remember the beginning of the game very well indeed, It was the only time that the game made sense and was logical.
Oh and I think the word you are looking for is colluded not collided.

You are completely Wrong :)
That's not walker..... That was her old boss Kenny or whatever his name was. Walker is the boss of the agency for the airline stewards (sluts). He only came into the game a few updates ago when Anne wanted to book time off to go to puta canna and he basically forced her to sleep with him or to pay for his ticket to go to puta canna also.

I suggest you take a chill pill and check your facts first before coming on here and going on a totally incorrect rant :)

As for if you don't want to her to storm of, Why just because the MC wanted to have some alone time with his wife should he let her be a spoilt little slut and fuck with others over her own husband. Just the latest in a long line of events where the game is nonsense and ill logical.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I honestly really enjoy reading all these posts. I even like the ones that may disagree with me. It gives me a different perspective. One common thread I see is that the majority of people enjoyed the game early but have soured on it recently for a variety of reasons. Either the logic of the story doesn't make sense or the fact that Annie has become such a slut (while others enjoy it) or the stupidity of the MC or the lack of Annie's perspective (my personal choice). No matter what the reason I really hope the developer moves the story past meet, fuck, repeat. I have my own ideas like everyone else does. I just hope the developer reads these posts and takes it to heart. I have recently started following the developer of Exciting Games which is still new but kinds still down the same road as TAC. He actively encourages feedback from his patron supporters as to how he can make the game better. I wish all the developers followed that concept. You don't have to make the changes but you can at least acknowledge you heard them.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
One common thread I see is that the majority of people enjoyed the game early but have soured on it recently for a variety of reasons.
My favorite part of the game was (post-revamp, at least; before that it was nearly impossible to connect actions to outcomes) the stretch from Punta Cana to right about when things started getting out of control (Dre, Martin, Ryan, Malcom, anal on the beach and at the spa, Anne and the husband their own affairs with someone who works for him and her husband, etc.). Their marriage was clearly in crisis, though there were very few obvious flashpoints or fights, but they essentially stopped having sex and mostly did their own separate things. Right around then, there was a rich, fertile ground for for conflict, compromise, resolution...really, anything that might move the story forward.

But that's when the wheels started spinning. Anne went through the checklist of every other corruption-style game's partners: fat guy, check. Teenagers (and c'mon, they're obviously in high school, no matter what the story claims), check. Pervy doctor (even better: old family doctor) on the examination table, check. Test subject at a sex toy party (admittedly one of the better scenes in the game), check. More than one of her husband's relatives, check. Did she fuck an old man at some point (other than Martin or the aforementioned doctor)? I honestly can't remember. The game's gone back to the "go on vacation, let loose (or even looser)" well a second time, and is taking a third bite at the "Anne fucks her boss" apple. The husband's company had to hire someone else just so he'd have another employee to bang, since he'd already worked his way through all the others. So did the diner. (Since the husband outright lied to his wife so he could screw a waitress, the obvious thing to do with that plot point isn't to have that lie blow up in his face, or to have him get entangled in a web of deceit and growing expectations from his burger-and-milkshake harem, it's...to hire a new waitress for him to screw!)

I'd be happy with any one of a number of progressions. Wrapping things up, one way or another. Some conflict and narrative tension, rather than just more sex with more people. One or more of Anne's (or the husband's) dalliances becoming existential threats to their marriage, as several of them already should be. A significant ramping up of the depravity (by now, regular old DPs should be a weekly thing for Anne; we should really be seeing her experimenting with more extreme acts and edge fetishes). Why isn't there a regularly scheduled gangbang every Saturday night at their apartment? Whoever's in town, just stop by and pick a hole while hubby's off doing his own thing, only to come home Sunday morning and fine Anne passed out in a pool of semen with nipple piercings and a Queen of Spades tattoo. Anything but constantly backing up and traversing the same old ground, over and over again.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
...only to come home Sunday morning and fine Anne passed out in a pool of semen with nipple piercings and a Queen of Spades tattoo.
That would seal the deal for me. I would close this turd and never look back if he wrote that into the story. It has been a recurring bad thought since the paint-on tattoo scene.:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Segnbora

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Fully agree wit
I honestly really enjoy reading all these posts. I even like the ones that may disagree with me. It gives me a different perspective. One common thread I see is that the majority of people enjoyed the game early but have soured on it recently for a variety of reasons. Either the logic of the story doesn't make sense or the fact that Annie has become such a slut (while others enjoy it) or the stupidity of the MC or the lack of Annie's perspective (my personal choice). No matter what the reason I really hope the developer moves the story past meet, fuck, repeat. I have my own ideas like everyone else does. I just hope the developer reads these posts and takes it to heart. I have recently started following the developer of Exciting Games which is still new but kinds still down the same road as TAC. He actively encourages feedback from his patron supporters as to how he can make the game better. I wish all the developers followed that concept. You don't have to make the changes but you can at least acknowledge you heard them.
Fully agree with that. Anyway the most fun is to play around and tryout different choices and get surprised by different scenes and outcomes.
For that TAC is really already like it is a wonderful playground to explore. It really makes fun. I also think when the game will be finally completed the dev will try his best to finetune some logic issues and finalize some loose ends.
We must all consoder we get ghe game for free and everything is WIP and these devs are not working fulltime on the games.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The Dev of Exciting Games does take into account the feedback from the forum, but they get a lot of static too. Especially early on, but even in the latest update, it was really hard to cut through all the noise. The truth is that you are never going to please everybody so as a dev at the end of the day the direction of the story should be what you want to do. If you think that what the crowd is asking for is a good idea that is one thing, but if you only listen to the squeakiest wheels you are more likely to end up with a game like this one.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Fully agree wit

Fully agree with that. Anyway the most fun is to play around and tryout different choices and get surprised by different scenes and outcomes.
For that TAC is really already like it is a wonderful playground to explore. It really makes fun. I also think when the game will be finally completed the dev will try his best to finetune some logic issues and finalize some loose ends.
We must all consoder we get ghe game for free and everything is WIP and these devs are not working fulltime on the games.
I also hope that as the game progresses he will be able to fill in some holes and connect some dots on all the loose ends but at this point it almost seems impossible to do that without making things messier. Some things won't be easily explained or make sense unless he does a lot of retcons through flashbacks or time skips or sloppily changing characters' natures just to give any semblance of logic and consistency. Especially when you consider that in a few instances the game seems to not really care what choice was made and proceeds along it's pre-chosen story path/reaction to events. It's already so sloppy it's hard to imagine things being tidied up in a satisfying way. The tone and premise of the story has shifted so much since the beginning and it seemed to happen very quickly that it kind of throws people off. As someone mentioned, at some point the couple doesn't even bother or try to have sex with each other which was supposed to be part of the original premise. Also someone else mentioned on their play through they've been faithful to the wife and she still cheats and on the anniversary vacation he's looking for her while she's off screwing others which again kind of seems like the opposite of what should be happening in that play through. Personally I think the 'story' went out the window a long time ago and the focus has been on maximizing lewd scenes/fetishes for as long as possible before the quick wrap up endings.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Woah there. What's with the rant. No need for the expletives or the aggression here. :)

I remember the beginning of the game very well indeed, It was the only time that the game made sense and was logical.
Oh and I think the word you are looking for is colluded not collided.

You are completely Wrong :)
That's not walker..... That was her old boss Kenny or whatever his name was. Walker is the boss of the agency for the airline stewards (sluts). He only came into the game a few updates ago when Anne wanted to book time off to go to puta canna and he basically forced her to sleep with him or to pay for his ticket to go to puta canna also.

I suggest you take a chill pill and check your facts first before coming on here and going on a totally incorrect rant :)

As for if you don't want to her to storm of, Why just because the MC wanted to have some alone time with his wife should he let her be a spoilt little slut and fuck with others over her own husband. Just the latest in a long line of events where the game is nonsense and ill logical.
I went back to play through that part and you were right about me conflating Kenny with Walker, but my overall point still stands. My rant, such as it was, had a lot in it that was correct so calling it totally incorrect is not correct, correct? In my playthrough, Anne did not sleep with him to get tickets. In fact, in my playthrough, it seems like she hasn't slept with him ever. That's somewhat disappointing. A lot of things that do or do not happen in the game seem to depend on relationship status.

It seems we will be unable to see eye to eye on the storming off because you do not properly grasp the situation they were in. Anne is an exhibitionist. That is her sexual fetish, just like having a hotwife is his. While it seems reasonable to ask for the alone time, perhaps the best time to do that is before you push to have your wife flirt with two other men for a full hour. Maybe you should bring that up before everybody has their dicks out. Right sentiment, wrong timing. It doesn't come off to Anne as sweet, but selfish. It is, after all, completely possible for two people to have different perspectives of identical events. Just ask her for a fucking blowjob for the love of Christ. People have sacrificed far more for far less.

Anne is not a spoiled little slut any more than her husband is an unrepentant voyeuristic wanking pervert. Those are both value judgments that are not germane to the type of relationship they have. They have an open marriage and practice either swinging, cuckoldry, or in some playthroughs both of these at once. Pretending otherwise is delusional. Anne was not violating their marriage compact. From her point of view, he was. It isn't fair to anyone to have your wife seduce two men and then ask her to go play a few rounds of shuffleboard. It is a mistake and, in some playthroughs, the game will make you pay for that mistake.

Oh, and while there is no aggression I will use as much or as little profanity as I see fit. Freedom of speech is the only thing that is sacred even when it is profane. If I was calling posters expletives, that is one thing, but I was not. The profanity was, at best, for emphasis or an expression of incredulity. A chill pill for yourself, perhaps? I do apologize if my bad language words caused you any offense or discomfort.

Cheers.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I also hope that as the game progresses he will be able to fill in some holes and connect some dots on all the loose ends but at this point it almost seems impossible to do that without making things messier. Some things won't be easily explained or make sense unless he does a lot of retcons through flashbacks or time skips or sloppily changing characters' natures just to give any semblance of logic and consistency. Especially when you consider that in a few instances the game seems to not really care what choice was made and proceeds along it's pre-chosen story path/reaction to events. It's already so sloppy it's hard to imagine things being tidied up in a satisfying way. The tone and premise of the story has shifted so much since the beginning and it seemed to happen very quickly that it kind of throws people off. As someone mentioned, at some point the couple doesn't even bother or try to have sex with each other which was supposed to be part of the original premise. Also someone else mentioned on their play through they've been faithful to the wife and she still cheats and on the anniversary vacation he's looking for her while she's off screwing others which again kind of seems like the opposite of what should be happening in that play through. Personally I think the 'story' went out the window a long time ago and the focus has been on maximizing lewd scenes/fetishes for as long as possible before the quick wrap up endings.
I will try to explain the misapprehension of faithfulness in this game as best I can. Please bear with me some of this may seem a little weird.

There is a little box in the upper left corner called stats. This is a very useful tool to understand how your playthrough is going. If you can't find it as a feature it may have been added by the mod. I don't recall at the moment as it was quite some time since I installed the game. If is added by the mod, I highly recommend it. The most important is the relationship score, that can be affected by pushing Anne to far or being too much of a tight-ass. To maintain high relationship you must find a golden mean between the two. There are two values for the wife and husband that are binary. They will be either faithful or unfaithful. There are other values (swinger, cuck, etc) but these are more for flavor.

Now, this is the part that is going to blow your minds. The couple having sex outside their marriage does not make them unfaithful. Whoa. How could this be? Does the dev not know what words mean? No. It is that it is possible for them to slip into unfaithful status only under certain conditions. In short, the husband can become unfaithful by sleeping with her best friend without her knowledge before they open their marriage up. Afterward, he can sleep with as many women as he wants and remain faithful. Weird, right? Well, for Anne this concept is the same. She can slip into unfaithful status by sleeping with his father. Not Ryan, because she already had permission even though that permission is withdrawn after the fact. Only by sleeping with his father. After that point, their already shitty relationship tumbles as she rejects the premise of an open marriage and instead cheats. More than likely, her husband is doing the same because getting caught cheating early in the game is something that really tanks the relationship score. She cheats because that is the path that you have chosen, Ebenezer. If you don't choose this path, they open up the marriage in a loving conversation in bed and are free to sleep with whomever they chose and while MC does this in the hope that she will tell him all about it (especially if he has cuck status) it is not a condition.

So the idea that going through a quite boring playthrough where the husband is chaste will have a similar effect on Anne is just not going to work in any playthrough. They have come to an agreement, one way or another. Either their marriage is shot and their vows don't matter or they have come to an agreement that opening the marriage is something that will be gratifying for both of them. Even if he decides to be lame and isn't into participating.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I will try to explain the misapprehension of faithfulness in this game as best I can. Please bear with me some of this may seem a little weird.

There is a little box in the upper left corner called stats. This is a very useful tool to understand how your playthrough is going. If you can't find it as a feature it may have been added by the mod. I don't recall at the moment as it was quite some time since I installed the game. If is added by the mod, I highly recommend it. The most important is the relationship score, that can be affected by pushing Anne to far or being too much of a tight-ass. To maintain high relationship you must find a golden mean between the two. There are two values for the wife and husband that are binary. They will be either faithful or unfaithful. There are other values (swinger, cuck, etc) but these are more for flavor.

Now, this is the part that is going to blow your minds. The couple having sex outside their marriage does not make them unfaithful. Whoa. How could this be? Does the dev not know what words mean? No. It is that it is possible for them to slip into unfaithful status only under certain conditions. In short, the husband can become unfaithful by sleeping with her best friend without her knowledge before they open their marriage up. Afterward, he can sleep with as many women as he wants and remain faithful. Weird, right? Well, for Anne this concept is the same. She can slip into unfaithful status by sleeping with his father. Not Ryan, because she already had permission even though that permission is withdrawn after the fact. Only by sleeping with his father. After that point, their already shitty relationship tumbles as she rejects the premise of an open marriage and instead cheats. More than likely, her husband is doing the same because getting caught cheating early in the game is something that really tanks the relationship score. She cheats because that is the path that you have chosen, Ebenezer. If you don't choose this path, they open up the marriage in a loving conversation in bed and are free to sleep with whomever they chose and while MC does this in the hope that she will tell him all about it (especially if he has cuck status) it is not a condition.

So the idea that going through a quite boring playthrough where the husband is chaste will have a similar effect on Anne is just not going to work in any playthrough. They have come to an agreement, one way or another. Either their marriage is shot and their vows don't matter or they have come to an agreement that opening the marriage is something that will be gratifying for both of them. Even if he decides to be lame and isn't into participating.
It is important to note how the developer uses that faithful tracker. If it goes to unfaithful, it can be cleared by telling the truth later. But only at the beginning of the game. After that, the stat takes on a different meaning and really only tracks what the user has chosen for Martin's arc (for Anne) and whether or not the MC can have sex with the women he meets.

Tracking stats (variables) in a game is difficult and hard to manage for a coder. So it makes sense that it would change as the game progresses and the developer makes changes to the story.

However, the majority of complaints regarding faithfulness have nothing to do with the variable being tracked and everything to do with the story. The question is whether it is possible to cheat in an "open" relationship. The answer is, of course, yes. The story collapses under its own weight as if there was no backbone directing where the story was to go. Or perhaps, there were so many changes made to the story that it no longer resembled its original plan. The outcome is a story that seems to wander with no anchor. It becomes less a story about "an adventurous couple" and more a story of the "how many sex scenes can I fit into each update?"

Unfortunate, considering the outline was there for an impressive story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Segnbora

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I went back to play through that part and you were right about me conflating Kenny with Walker, but my overall point still stands. My rant, such as it was, had a lot in it that was correct so calling it totally incorrect is not correct, correct? In my playthrough, Anne did not sleep with him to get tickets. In fact, in my playthrough, it seems like she hasn't slept with him ever. That's somewhat disappointing. A lot of things that do or do not happen in the game seem to depend on relationship status.

It seems we will be unable to see eye to eye on the storming off because you do not properly grasp the situation they were in. Anne is an exhibitionist. That is her sexual fetish, just like having a hotwife is his. While it seems reasonable to ask for the alone time, perhaps the best time to do that is before you push to have your wife flirt with two other men for a full hour. Maybe you should bring that up before everybody has their dicks out. Right sentiment, wrong timing. It doesn't come off to Anne as sweet, but selfish. It is, after all, completely possible for two people to have different perspectives of identical events. Just ask her for a fucking blowjob for the love of Christ. People have sacrificed far more for far less.

Anne is not a spoiled little slut any more than her husband is an unrepentant voyeuristic wanking pervert. Those are both value judgments that are not germane to the type of relationship they have. They have an open marriage and practice either swinging, cuckoldry, or in some playthroughs both of these at once. Pretending otherwise is delusional. Anne was not violating their marriage compact. From her point of view, he was. It isn't fair to anyone to have your wife seduce two men and then ask her to go play a few rounds of shuffleboard. It is a mistake and, in some playthroughs, the game will make you pay for that mistake.

Oh, and while there is no aggression I will use as much or as little profanity as I see fit. Freedom of speech is the only thing that is sacred even when it is profane. If I was calling posters expletives, that is one thing, but I was not. The profanity was, at best, for emphasis or an expression of incredulity. A chill pill for yourself, perhaps? I do apologize if my bad language words caused you any offense or discomfort.

Cheers.
I wasn't offended in the slightest. I found it hilarious. First line of defence that people have when they loose an argument is to use expletive language. Then comes the personal insults.

Possibly you may have miss understood what I was trying to say in regards to Anne and walker. She didn't sleep with him in order to get the tickets. She asked him for the time off so that she could go on the holiday. Walker game her a choice of to either pay for his ticket to go with them and thus get the time off or to sleep with him to get the time off.... I did choose for anne to sleep with him to get the time off as I didn't really want him going on the trip with the couple as I knew that if he did he would likely be a third wheel in what was supposed to be a romantic trip between a husband and wife. Of course I knew there would be a high possibility that Anne wouldn't just be having sex with her husband while on holiday.

Rightly or wrongly I assumed that the whole point of them going on holiday was to have a nice romantic break to celebrate their anniversary. I can count on one hand how many times Anne and the mc have had sex with each other since they have been on this holiday. I would need at least 2 pairs of hands to count how many other guys she has had sex with since the holiday began, and yes I will agree the MC is the same depending on the players play through. However he never withholds sex from Anne. There is at least 3 occasions where she does. The very first night they arrived at the resort she said she was to tired from the flight. That I will add is fair enough. However the second night after her day of fucking at least 2 if not alot more guys on the boat ect, the MC askes to have fun with Anne and she says not tonight babe i'm exhausted. The MC not being tired leaves Anne to sleep and goes down to the bar for a drink and plays pool with some random chick, After a while guess who he sees in the bar, flirting ect with another guy, ANNE. The third occasion that she withholds sex we have already discussed. Guys on the golf course scenario.

I have played this game so many times over now and maybe because of that I do remember things differently to others. I don't remember the couple having a discussion about having an open marriage. I do how ever remember them having a discussion after the Ryan event where MC said to Anne that he didn't care who she has sex with as long as she tells him. So to me IF that is the discussion your are talking about that is a condition that the MC put on Anne in order for to continue doing what she does best. As she also agreed to it.

I don't want to Go into another long post Picking out the many plot hole's in this game and believe me there is so many. It would take me a week to go though the whole game again and list them out on here.

I genuinely do love this game and I would be one of the many people on here who would defend this game and the dev. The main problem that I have with this game and someone else already mentioned this:- is that we as the player Don't have an insight as to what Anne's thought's are when she does what she does. I would like for us as the player to have more of a choice in the actions of Anne. I'm not saying that I want to be able to stop Anne being the slut that she is however I would like for her to put her husband first occasionally and not choose to have sex with other's over having sex with her husband.

Reactions: SevenCostanza

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It is important to note how the developer uses that faithful tracker. If it goes to unfaithful, it can be cleared by telling the truth later. But only at the beginning of the game. After that, the stat takes on a different meaning and really only tracks what the user has chosen for Martin's arc (for Anne) and whether or not the MC can have sex with the women he meets.

Tracking stats (variables) in a game is difficult and hard to manage for a coder. So it makes sense that it would change as the game progresses and the developer makes changes to the story.

However, the majority of complaints regarding faithfulness have nothing to do with the variable being tracked and everything to do with the story. The question is whether it is possible to cheat in an "open" relationship. The answer is, of course, yes. The story collapses under its own weight as if there was no backbone directing where the story was to go. Or perhaps, there were so many changes made to the story that it no longer resembled its original plan. The outcome is a story that seems to wander with no anchor. It becomes less a story about "an adventurous couple" and more a story of the "how many sex scenes can I fit into each update?"

Unfortunate, considering the outline was there for an impressive story.
Thats one point i also miss ...Anne is always before sleeping telling MC her escapades but never MC is her telling any of his adventures. There for example it would be nice to get some balance.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I have just found this game and am maybe two-thirds of the way through. I must admit I was suprised that there was not more chances for sharing as opposed to hot-wifing. It increasingly feels that they have two separate lives with separate sexual adventures.

It dod nt help for me personally is that I find many of the other girls hotter than Anne herslef, so this is not meant as a complaint - more an observation,

I agree in the point about the MC telling Anne more about what he had been up to. It almost feels like she does nt care as she does nt seem to ask him.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I have just found this game and am maybe two-thirds of the way through. I must admit I was suprised that there was not more chances for sharing as opposed to hot-wifing. It increasingly feels that they have two separate lives with separate sexual adventures.
There is nuance in the different routes for the MC. If you have him cheating, and we are given far more opportunity to cheat with him than Anne, then your statement is true.

If, however, you choose to keep the MC faithful, then it's a one-sided affair with Anne soaking up all the attention, glory and pleasure. Many comments here don't take the differences between the routes into consideration. Ideally, the dev should have structured the story differently so that some of Anne's interactions are only visible within specified routes. As it is now, well...the story has become a convoluted mess full of random scenes devoid of cohesion.

But it's still worth playing.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The Dev of Exciting Games does take into account the feedback from the forum, but they get a lot of static too. Especially early on, but even in the latest update, it was really hard to cut through all the noise. The truth is that you are never going to please everybody so as a dev at the end of the day the direction of the story should be what you want to do. If you think that what the crowd is asking for is a good idea that is one thing, but if you only listen to the squeakiest wheels you are more likely to end up with a game like this one.
couldn't agree more. I admit I have absolutely no clue how the developers do what they do. I also imagine they get a lot of comments that are "I don't like....". Or " I wish you would include more....". Its up to them to decide how they want their game to go. However I feel if I am giving you money on patreon that if I make a suggestion that at least you say "thanks for caring to make the game better".

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
After reading all the posts and seriously pondering, i think the problem is with Anne. At least all the girls MC banged are kinda hot. But Anne... she banged EVERYTHING... girl needs to have better taste...tsk...

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Havnt played this in awhile, is this the game where the wife gets dared to do stuff by her hubby like seduce pizza boy or gets facial from hotdog boy in public and walk down the street like that or is that a different game? Sorry I’ve played too many porn games, it’s hard to remember

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes