Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I posted this earlier. I have seen them. Not too much
First one is Annie walking wearing the transparent one piece bathing suit she wore on the first trip, second one is (what looks like ) a female bring room service in and Annie is nude asleep on the couch. Third is a random girl in a bikini. Fourth is the aunt and sister sitting on the couch at home. Fourth is Annie sitting next to Walker on the couch (still on vacation both fully clothed) and the MC is walking in the room. Hope that helps.

Mar 13, 2022
I posted this earlier. I have seen them. Not too much
First one is Annie walking wearing the transparent one piece bathing suit she wore on the first trip, second one is (what looks like ) a female bring room service in and Annie is nude asleep on the couch. Third is a random girl in a bikini. Fourth is the aunt and sister sitting on the couch at home. Fourth is Annie sitting next to Walker on the couch (still on vacation both fully clothed) and the MC is walking in the room. Hope that helps.
Post them

Reactions: Bosti

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Developer said sometime in April is what he’s shooting fo. Then you have to wait two weeks after for a general public release so best case scenario is a month from now

Reactions: Puma1978

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Realize first that the developer said he was "shooting" for April. Second he releases to his patreon first for two weeks so we probably won't see it until the middle of may

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes 3 to 4 months is fair...however he is not putting out the same size release that other ( part time ) developers are doing . He used to do much larger releases.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
What's the difference between ch 1-10 old and ch 14 tuesday? Is one a remaster of the other? If so, does that mean there is no reason for me to play ch 1-10 as a new player?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
What's the difference between ch 1-10 old and ch 14 tuesday? Is one a remaster of the other? If so, does that mean there is no reason for me to play ch 1-10 as a new player?
I would suggest to download chapter 14 tuesday from here because there u will have all chapters from beginning included until the latest version of chapter 14 on tuesday. The version u have u can also play but it will end at chapter 10 of course. Please be aware that currently there are at chapter 11 and in chapter 14 depending on ur decissions game breaking bugs which u cant ignore. There are fixes here also available but not from dev.

Reactions: What'sNew
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes